You can transform every breeding-aged woman in the world against their will

You can transform every breeding-aged woman in the world against their will.

How do you abuse this power?

make every single of them give me 1$

That's genius.

This is open to mental changes as well as unwanted physical transformations, right?

Demonstrate my powers in public proclaiming I'm God, and then walk away because "women are not worth God's attention"

What's happening to OP's dyke, exactly?

Oh fuck, good point!!! OP confirm this cause that might change how I answer this

How do you transform women in that demonstration?

Are just the women within your line of sight transformed, or also every other bitch on the planet, regardless of where they are?

make them all grow 1 foot taller

Of course.

Shit, half the point of this would be reprogramming all women so they slowly lose intelligence and start acting like animals (while remaining fully aware of how they're being reprogrammed against their will the whole time), or make them want to be eaten or whatever.

Women being forced to confront their own fertility and the fact that, from a biological perspective, they’ve been designed to be baby-making machines first and foremost, has always been a hot idea.

So, women everywhere become explosively fertile (any women with reproductive issues are instantly healed and made as fertile as anyone else) and their tits and pussies become permanently swollen and ache with an undeniable need to be put to use.

Women don’t necessarily turn into whores overnight, though - their bodies ripening into wonton baby-making factories aside, most women who aren’t already sexually promiscuous (or are lesbian/bisexual) struggle for days, weeks and maybe even months with these amplified urges to breed before finally giving in and begging someone to fuck a baby into them.

Mostly I want to see how feminists and lesbians react to suddenly and desperately wanting to be turned into breeding stock against their will.

Ever since I was a little kid I always liked the idea of women being treated like animals, specifically women being herded together en masse, examined and sorted by height/weight/etc like livestock or animals in a kennel, and then affixed with a humiliating “breed” and/or tag with their vital statistics attached.

Ideally, something would happen to force all currently living female to attend mandatory slave processing, which would involve every woman being called up to a nearby slave processing center, stripped down, photographed, examined inside and out, and then released (or sold) back into the public nude, wearing only a steel collar with her statistical tags attached.

If we’re looking for a magical POOF globalized fetish, then women everywhere suddenly find themselves naked and collared wherever they happen to be standing, with indestructable/irremovable tags denoting each woman’s “breed”, vital stats, dairy capacity, breeding capacity, meat grade, life expectancy and results of a predictive congenital disease scan.

All women older than 25 would become 25 years old. They would be 5ft 6inches tall and be 20 pounds underweight. They would all have 34C tits and be a size 4. Except for differences in eye and hair color they would all be browner than white, but lighter than black. With all the women being the same the world over they would get over their shit fast or watch guys just move onto the next girl.

THIS is what all women should become.

Okay bro, bump for that idea!!
Mine is this:
All women have thier bodies altered so their tits grow three sizes, asses grow firmer and bigger, increased sensitivity so that the slightest touch induces multiple orgasms and makes them in horny fuck slaves constantly drooling for any cock. They can no longer do anything for themselves and must depend on a man who they admit is better than themselves. Mental capabilities are reduced to just being able to handle the simplest of tasks, they are gathered up and freely give themselves away as sex slaves. When the change happens they make an Ahegao face and from then on their marked as property and are given away to the state or to local alpha

Breasts grow exponentially when horny.
More women have dark brown eyes with blonde hair.

Turn them all into horrible, lying cunts. Whoops, too late.

I like the idea of all women slowly developing animal parts and instincts that eventually get in the way of their independence and force men to treat all women like pets and livestock.

Like, every woman you know can no longer walk upright or even speak correctly, and needs someone to feed them and watch after them, especially when women go into heat and almost completely lose all intelligence for a week out of every month.

Not sure how every woman's animal species should be chosen, though.

Make everyone work by anime rules, anime looks (within reason to avoid uncanny valley) throw in some bonuses for other guys like some girls being extra tall and stuff, and make them all STD invulnerable and cancer invulnerable etc.

You might like that but that would fucking suck for some people. I'd hate it. You monster

Why would you hate it?

this

All women are now split between being massively submissive or equally dominant to males. They also either accept physical, public punishment like stripping, spanking, and fucking, or they want to dish it out to other girls. I mean they really believe that they absolutely deserve it and need it or they will be crippled by guilt and sadness. Prettyuch immediately girls all over the world would be begging their boyfriends, bosses, dads, friends, or just strangers to take their pants down and belt them to tears no matter where they are. In the mall, at work, in schools and theme parks naked girls would be paddled, switched, belted and spanked in a huge chorus.

Just a couple of random women, but something spectacular and biblical enough that people take notice. Like spitting blood and coughing up bits of an apple that cuts their mouths like broken glass, while I shout "Remember Eden!" or some other shit.

I'd give all of them a feminine penis.