Is it worth telling your BF if you've accidentally "cheated", even if it was a one-off silly mistake?

Is it worth telling your BF if you've accidentally "cheated", even if it was a one-off silly mistake?

This past weekend I was on a girls night out for a friends 23rd, we all got quite drunk at the club and a few guys were dancing with us. My friends left me on the floor and one of the guys ended up kissing me, but I was drunk and we only kissed, it didn't mean anything.

I've been thinking about it now and then since it happened, should I tell him? I don't want to lose him over one silly little thing that won't happen again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MV6helYEW18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bait dot jay peg

can't come to logical conclusion without seeing tits first

Stupid bitch/10
Gay meme/10

Your apparent lack of tits concludes that I am unable to come up with a creative solution to your problem

I'm pretty sure drinking 12 ounces of bleach should about remove all trace of that kiss from your body.

It was not an accident, it might not have been intended, but you didn't fall and suddenly found yourself kissing someone.
Take responsibility for your actions and be an adult.
Now if that means saying nothing and doing your damn best to be a good partner or fessing up and taking your lumps is up to your own morals and ethics.

Well did you kiss him back or did he just kiss you and you pulled away after a few seconds? If it was the second choice don't tell him, it'll only cause a problem and the likely demise of your relationship. And if you kissed him back, the right thing to do would be tell him and break up with him but hey who am I to tell you what to do. Either way you're probably not getting married if you even allowed this scenario to fully play out so this is really a question on how you want to carry yourself

Also, obligatory there are no girls on Sup Forums, tits or gtfo, etc etc etc...

On point

>accidentally cheated
One does not simply

Will you go on a girls' night out again? Will you get quite drunk again? Will you be left on the floor again by your drunk friends? Will your drunk self steal a kiss from a guy you don't know again? Will you even show tits?

Way to get used to hiding things from your partner and being a whore. At least accept your new life and show tits.

You're only telling him to ease your conscience. It will make you feel better, and hurt him. So don't be a dick and keep it to yourself.

Is it worth telling your slutty GF if you've "accidentally" cheated, even if it was a one-off silly mistake?

This past weekend I was on a boys night out for a friends 23rd, we all got quite drunk at the club and a few guys were dancing with us. My friends left me on the floor and one of the guys ended up kissing me, but I was drunk and we only kissed, also I touched his dick one time with my lips, but it didn't mean anything.

I've been thinking about it now and then since it happened, should I tell her I'm gay?

Get naked you strange whore

first post that wasn't a total shitpost
/thread

goddamn I forgot how much this board is complete shit. insufferable.

faggot

I hope he's fucking your best friend

Why are her tits shaped that way? That's so ugly.

...what?

Those are a nice set of baps

In this case, I would say that if he truly cares about you he would simply appreciate your honesty and continued loyalty. Alcohol directly impairs your Central Nervous System, so even if you really wanted to get away from that unintentional kiss it'd be almost impossible to. It didn't mean anything because you put no investment of yourself into it because you're faithful to your current partner. If he has any sense at all, he'll forgive you and it won't damage the relationship at all.

Well they're not exactly her tits, but they look like that because they are homegrown, no silicone in there.

*Cough* natural and not anime titties *cough*
They're also pretty great for being real. And, unsurprisingly, her left is bigger than her right (that's how natural titties develop).

If you don't think it's worth telling him, you should just break up with him

>newfags
>white knights
>not knowing the rules for femanons

Op never made any indication of gender, only that they had a boyfriend.

Do you think you can maintain a relationship where you need to lie? Is that worth it? Would you be okay with him lying about cheating? If he did would you rather know about it or not?

Said girls night out you mong

>girls night out
>indication
>KYS newfag

Stop drinking so much in public, you are fully responsible for that kiss, and you owe your boyfriend an apology. Happy?

Still pertinent to the story I guess. It still wasn't "HAAAY I'm a gurl Y'all!"

>Is it worth telling your BF if you've accidentally "cheated", even if it was a one-off silly mistake?
youtube.com/watch?v=MV6helYEW18

Did u dance to journey
When u kissed the guy?

Well, actually, there was enough there even though it was bait. Nothing worse then falling for bait then arguing about bait.

>accident
>cheated
pick one.

if you aren't able to handle your alcohol, don't do it, its on you.
you put yourself in you own situation voluntarily.

>not married
>caring about cheating
>thinking kissing is cheating

Did u fuck him?

Don't tell him about the kiss, but leave him. Telling him would just hurt him. After a few drinks you couldn't control your inner slut? You don't deserve a boyfriend. Why did you go to a club? Isn't that for single people? Leave him. You are only going to hurt him more.

The rule isn't for femanons, specifically. It's for users that use being female as a way to get attention.

This isn't really the case in this thread, because there are countless threads on here daily the other way around, but no one gives a fuck.

If this thread gets more attention from faggots because they think OP is female that isn't 100% the OP's fault.

Just sayin'.

Meh, I usually consider most threads bait, but I still answer genuinely in case it isn't.
You don't have to buy into a notion to entertain it.

It would be selfish to tell him, making him go through all them emotions just because you feel guilty and think you should tell him something so benign

Trips hath spoketh

Nah. Just forget about it. It's not like you fucked him, it was just a kiss. Don't worry about it, don't tell him.

What he doesn't know can't hurt him. And fuck all these guys in this thread shaming you, odds are ninety percent of them have full-blown cheated on their significant others.

Everybody does it, if you don't feel bad about it, you're an asshole. Just don't do it anymore.

Agreed, telling them is just selfish, just trying to make yourself feel better

tits or gtfo

That and it just doesn't end up well for anyone.

Infidelity is one of the most personal insults you can deliver to someone - you're slapping them in the face and telling them that they're not enough.

He'll be extremely hurt, and over what? A stupid kiss.

There is literally no reason to tell your BF other than to ease your guilty conscience. You're not doing him a favour, you're asking him to carry your weight.

cheating is never a mistake, and you know this.

Did this happen to be at boogie nights?

tell him
cuckolding is the #1 fetish right now, it will turn him on immensely
huge bonus if the guy was black

Actually, we got rules, but common sense comes first

Post tits or kill yourself you fucking whore.

You don't "accidentally" cheat on your m8. You didnt trip and fall on his dick in your mouth. It's a choice. You could've walked away. Don't use your drunken state as an excuse either. Anyway, yes, you should tell him. It may make him angry, but it will prob tell him you won't be dishonest. Your welcome.

She's probably a single mother by now..

Sjw

I have another question. This weekend I was in a pool party with some friends and a friend who I've been into for like 4 years made me a massage when she was topless and and she asked me to do it to her on her whole body. Do you think she is into me? should i tell it to my gf?

Or she might think you so safe that getting a massage from you would incur no sexual tension.

She was completely wrong

However we aren't that close, we are friends but not best ones

How was her body language and way of speaking while it happened?

She stared at me a lot, that's what I percieved. And she came to me asking for it. She was so relaxed and trembling a few.
Furthemore, when we were in the pool, she came swimming between my arms to huge her

In the other hand she is so sweet heart and lovely

She might be into you or just really friendly.
You could ask her.

You forgot to add that the guy was black . . .

How should I ask? I don't want to look like a looser in case she says no

You have a girlfriend dude.
Just tell her that you were a bit confused recently because you couldn't figure if she was being flirty or friendly.
How would that make you a loser?

I mean ask her if she really is, I'd dump mine if she is

That's shitty user, but also your life and your decision.
If you let her know you couldn't figure out if she was friendly or flirty and she reacts with "which one would you prefer" or something similar, then you're in.
If you're looking for another partner, why are you still with your current girlfriend?

Sex is amazing, and you know, that feeling when you are comfy.
But wouldn't it be a bit weird if she was just being friendly? I mean, wouldn't she be so uncomfortable?

Sure, but communicating is the mature thing to do.
If you can't talk to her, how do you expect to date her?

I don't want to lose her anyway, I think if I keep trying may be it can work out

You filthy whore. You don't "accidentally" cheat. Kill yourself.

Just talk to her man, if she initiates a lot of physical contact and play with her hair, there is a fair chance she is flirting.
If she is acting like that, ask her if she was flirting the other day.

Yal are a bunch of fucking cowards. Tell the man, you owe him the truth and not hide behind a bunch of pussies who are saying this to make your bitch ass feel better.

Okey dude, thanks. Will post results