Why do you shave your ass Sup Forums ?

why do you shave your ass Sup Forums ?

i dont cus im not a beta faggot

dingleberries

So I can feel my farts rip open my ass cheeks like I'm 7.

I dont have to, my thighs and ass are naturally (virtually) hairless, what little hair there is on my thighs is white and almost invisible.

Also, I'm not a fucking faggot.

Who /hairless master race/ here

Fucking this.

I like bears and I hope when I meet a bear of my dreams has a hairy ass I can eat out while he sits on my face

I shave my groin and balls.
My ass remains.

OP here, same dude , too bad bears only like disgusting hairless twinks

That seems to be for the older men. But they are out there, just hard to find.

I'm 5'10 lookin for a 6ft+ bear with muscles while rocking a gut.

I find bigger bears hot.

I am that bear lol you just described me do you kik or snap?

well im 20 and i only find men over 40 atractive, it sucks cause its impossible to have a relationship

I am bear hear me roar lol if you care for a chat or sumthing kik and snap are remyred12

Nothing wrong with liking older men user. If you want to find em, I suggest you try the Growlr phone app since its full of old bears.

Try bear gay clubs/bars, they are out there, might be one near you.

aps fucking suck in my area, its full of chasers and not actually daddies

Yeah my area sucks too. Where do you live? Over here in chino, lots of dudes you might like since I ran into a few profiles who are old dudes looking for younger dudes.

But yeah, that's why I dropped the app too, I put in my profile I was looking for in specific and kept getting messages from people shorter than me or same size.

Plus their profiles on interests drove me off too with what kind of people they are like the kinks they are into and shit.

Yes, I shave everything from the neck down!

im from portugal, i guess if i moved to a main city aps would actually be decent but around here theres nothing, no bars either but i dont think im the bar type

I don't think I am either since I'm not a drinker. I'm gonna give it a shot though one day if I don't find anyone when the time comes.

Gotta take those risks/chances or you'll never know, you know?

i dont, i actually dont need too look

That ass was little baby ass once

ew