Most disgusting thing you've done/had done to you during sex thread!

most disgusting thing you've done/had done to you during sex thread!

i put my peepee in a giny

I licked a butt. He was clean so it wasn't so bad, and he seemed to really enjoy it.

Faggot

Maybe I'm a grill?

[spoiler]I'm not though.[/spoiler]

Put penis in ex's butt
Poop

Fucked ex when she was on her period
Chunks of bloody bits congealed to my dick

Ex has anxiety issues, ends up sweating because of it
Ate her out but she hadn't showered since the day before, tasted and smelled unpleasant and had to hide my urge to gag
Had the smell of her vagina stuck to my face for hours

i hope you have learned not to fuck your ex(s)

She's obviously an ex now.

Had a guy cum inside my ass then he ate his own cum out of my ass.

Sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

I've also fucked my gf on her period and fell asleep afterwards with blood still on my dick because because I thought it was "cool". A day later I had itchy red pimples all over the base of my dick and pubic area. I panicked thinking it was herpes and got in a fight with gf thinking she had cheated on me and given me the virus. Luckily I got tested and came back negative for everything. The doctor told me it was just bacteria that seeped into my hair follicles. What a relief that was.

Was feeling like shit. Girlfriend tried to cheer me up by offering sex. Told her I wasn't in the mood and thought I was sick as hell. She convinced me it would be okay if she was on top. Three minutes into it I projectile vomited all over both of us. She wanted to keep going since she was close to cumming.

Great meme, buddo!

Save it it's all yours, friend

thanks lori

don't do anal with fat chicks

y?

I did a man that was in womens clothes and a wig

unless you like shit on your dick

It doesn't matter if she's fat or not it could happen with skinny or fat girls.

What are you fucking gay or something user

Like most women, my fiancee (then GF) rarely poops but once or twice a week. So when we did anal, it was surprisingly very clean.

>gf of 5 years
>back from a night of wine & dine
>want to try at the fifth or sixth time doing anal
>get her on top
>have her get a "G" as she calls it, a G-Spot orgasm
>nice and relaxed
>flip her over
>fuck her vaginally for a bit, she's always very wet after I take her out on a date and be assertive
>start with a thumb up her ass as I pound her
>she's loving it
>grab lube and get us both ready
>after she has a "G", she always gets into a mode of "stick it wherever you want"; she will do anything
>slip it in
>she's a little tense this time, tell her to calm down
>go very slow and ease into it
>already been having sex for 10 minutes so I'm about ready to blow the load
>5 minutes later into anal and this is it
>begin thrusting harder and harder
>just doing that thing where you stare at your dick going into your woman
>suddenly
>shit on my dick
>shit all over my dick
>look at it
>keep fucking her tight ass, I'm seriously 5-6 more pumps away from cumming
>grab her hips and pull her toward me
>cum deep inside her
>can tell that she knows something is wrong, fucking lmao
>pull out
>shit all over my dick
>know that if she sees this, I'll never get anal again
>quickly pull out and turn around
>jump into shower
>wash cock for 5 minutes
>she gets in
>wash her
>we're both in the medical field
>her "Did something happen?"
>"Uh...yeah, but no worries."
>"OMG AND YOU KEPT GOING"
>"You're fucking hot, why wouldn't I?"
>she really is a solid 8.5-9/10 and personality 10/10
>"omg i'm so embarrassed"
>talk her up like it was nothing even though I was kinda grossed out after it happened
>go lay in bed and nap together for a few hours
>go grocery shopping afterwards
>remember craving potato wedges while grocery shopping
>she got over it.

And now every time I see potato wedges, it reminds me of the time I fucked my GF in the ass with shit on my dick.

this sounds like a lie

>Like most women, my fiancee (then GF) rarely poops but once or twice a week.

I don't give a shit if you believe it, underage and b&. I came over from /k/ to Sup Forums for the first time in 3 years, saw this thread and responded. There's your story, take it or leave it.

My ex puked on my dick during head.
Not much else to say... she puked on my dick.
I've had sex with women and a man to 100 figures but only 1 person has ever puked on my dick.
She also shat at the same time, she has Crohns.

fingered a 4/10

sounds like you give a shit, you're putting up quite the defense. your probably just a virgin, which is fine. you'll lose it sometime user, I believe in you.

BTW nobody shits only twice a week that's inhuman. If you ever lived with a girl you would know that.

Gotta a couple of fun sex stories. Sort of disgusting but nothing crazy, just depraved.

>Fucking gf at the time, didnt know she was on period. Dark, fuck all night, wake up blood all over sheets and cock.
> different girl around same time, broke bed in half, bent cock in half at same time. [ wood bed support]
> hand cuffed another different girl up in same bed.
> anal poop "everywhere" same bed and sheets as blood.
> Probably had sexual relations of some sort 100 plus times with around 10 different girls over a 2 and half year period.

Bed was a used bed from elderly family friends old lady died in it, same room, same bed.. Still had stains from death. Slept like a baby everytime.

Ex Gf used to always hotdog my dick whenever I didn't have a condom.
When she was on top grinding and I felt bored I would just wedge my cock between her ass a
nd my hand.
Had pretty huge cum shots from doing nothing but grinding.
Would then rub my cum all over her ass with my hands.

Now that I look back I'm disgusted by the thought of my cum being pasted all over her ass like glue but could tell she loved it because we spoke about it over the phone the other day

>Wear diaper
>Thoroughly use diaper
>Sit on boyfriend's face
>Bury my face in his equally used diaper

I regret nothing

Shit dick and still finished
Period sex once month no problem
Fucked a guy in the ass just to fuck his girlfriend after then had her suck me off after fucking her pussy and ass

Twisted fucker

things that didn't happen for 500 alex

Ate out a girl while she was bleeding,
Fisted another girl until she shit the bed, fingered a 61 year old (I was 24), and probably when I put my tongue inside my ex's asshole

i almost shit my pants while going down on my girlfriend. she was close to finishing and I could feel my stomach about to drop. Had to bring in my fingers to speed it up so I could b line to her bathroom.

I also eat her ass a lot which is pretty disgusting once I stop being horny. there have been times where i can smell shit and I still do it. its never honestly tasted like anything though, just the smell can be bad. i wish rim jobs/ass werent my fetish.

fingerfucked an 18 year old high school senior when I was 27

Probably sticking my tongue into my girlfriend's asshole while I was drunk and on LSD. We were 69ing and she puked on my dick.

also i could tell my girlfriend used to not be into it but now she like sticks her ass up in the air or literally forces it into my face and in the moment i kind of get hard by her making me do it but again, its a disgusting fetish.