Some fucker raped my gf and i want to pound his face in.. whats the best way to get info on someone?

Some fucker raped my gf and i want to pound his face in.. whats the best way to get info on someone?

Other urls found in this thread:

skipease.com/
facebook
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ask

skipease.com/
Good if you have basic info on him and want his social media accounts and anything else online.

jesus user i dunno, how recent was it and did your gf see him or was she knocked out the more you tell the more we can help

If you know this guys name you can enter it into a name database and get more info

What happened? Or what did she tell you at least? Are you SURE she was raped?

It wasn't rape until Tyrone climbed on her.

Siddharth Srivastava is his name..
Goes to Umass Amherst if i recall correctly...

>rape

lol u got cucked op and your gf is playing with your emotions, also post pics of the slut

check em

Gf trusted this kid..
took advantage of her.. she doesn't know much about him

>trusted
>didn't know much about him

yeah sounds like a random hook up she felt bad about and now is crying rape

jesus user i dunno, how recent was it and did your gf see him or was she knocked out the more you tell the more we can help

>
>>trusted
>>didn't know much about him
>
>yeah sounds like a random hook up she felt bad about and now is crying rape
he should still beat the shit out of him for fucking his girl

This

Please guys anything helps...

never understood guys beating up the other guy, she shouldnt of been a whore and opened her legs, her fault not his cant be mad at the guy trying to get some

Where are the snacks, Billy!!?!??!!!

she didnt get raped or he would be in jail. SHE USED IT AS AN EXUSE TO FUCK ANOTHER DUDE BEHIND YOUR BETA ASS. Wouldnt be the first time your gf sat on this dick

>coming to Sup Forums, where people condone rape, for advice

Your first mistake was this.

Don't trust anyone on Sup Forums. They are all very autistic weeaboos that have never even kissed a woman. All you'll get is "ohh you're being cucked bro".

Still should beat the shit out of him for fucking his gf.

Honestly the only advice I can give is that, if you know his name, search for any/every clue you can find via social media. Start with your gf's accounts/pages/friend lists and go from there.

Wish I could give more/better advice but I've never had to before.

Hope you beat the fuck out of him Sup Forumsrotha. Rooting for you.

not all rapists go to jail retard

actually you could fuck with him for a few weeks then rape him

OP here,
Ok ok all this aside.. whats the best way to get his address.. i found his Facebook

Give us all of the details and we will find some shit on him

he probably knew you were a cuck and did you a favor, that or your bitch dresses like a slut and therefore asking for sex indirectly. good luck either way though

white knight fgt

Name?

catfish him then ask where he lives go there with a few friends and beat him up and break his shit like a badass to catch a predator oh and pls record it for us

This! Sup Forums is autistic enough to do the kind of digging that will find him out fast

Sorry, I'm just trying to have some fun fucking with some guy for OP

SIDDHARTH SRIVASTAVA BURLINGTON MA
All the info i got

>this

I'm this guy
Thanks, come on OP! We can help you do some huge shit to him.

Wtf does this mean

>rape

Kys you fagit. Gf went where there is better cock

You're going about this the wrong way.
If you can't make a case for criminal charges.
You can't make a case for "revenge".
Prison is full of fools that went for "revenge".
I know , I was in prison with them.
Never "kill" your victim, have your victim's "enemies" kill him..

Make it simple
>
Name SIDDHARTH SRIVASTAVA
From BURLINGTON MA

Alright, which one is his facebook

stop watching movies

He goes to Umass Amherst
Indian fucker

>
>he probably knew you were a cuck and did you a favor, that or your bitch dresses like a slut and therefore asking for sex indirectly. good luck either way though

>rape knocked out girl
>sheaskedforit.jpeg
>come home
>browse Sup Forums
>finds this thread
>ohfuck.mp4
>try to put the blame on her
>moves state to put distance
>change name
>kill family
>go to jail
>gets raped in shower
>"he was asking for it"

>
wtf

facebook dot c0m /people/Siddhartha-Srivastava/100005334468384

Hold on OP! Before you do something drastic, please consider the following possibilities:

1. She could have cheated on you and felt guilty so she lied saying it was rape (I have a friend who was stabbed over a situation like this)

2. She could be mentally ill and made up the rape for attention (my ex did this to me)

Not saying she's definitely full of shit but you should learn the entire situation before doing something drastic. Best of luck

I know my gf... she wouldn't do this to me.. i just want this fuckers face to meet my fist

yeah my man if she is a bit crazy she might of made it up how long have you been together and where are you as in highschool, college, city or town?

Can someone get his number?

DID SHE FILE A POLICE REPORT?
IF SHE WONT FILE A POLICE REPORT SHE IS 100% LYING/

How long have you been dating her, Sup Forumsro? I really thought I knew my ex too but I was only scratching at the surface of her mental instability. I often find myself still thinking back on what were lies and what were truths and we've been broken up for over a year and both moved on. Still, shit like that can haunt you. Just make sure you know all the facts OP

I`ve known her fro about 5 years now... shes very timid and shy.. Thats why she never did anything right away

Speaks the truth. We as men get so easily manipulated by women. Tiss a shame. Give zero fucks user.

Sorry to say op, but your girl probably cheated and is looking for a scapegoat.

Did the rape occur before you started dating her? Was it violent? Was she passed out? We're there witnesses? You have to find out the circumstances.

She cheated. Get over it

You really shouldn't have put his facebook. Now people are going to message him telling him that you are after him. Great job OP you are 1 times cuckold, and 2 times autistic.

hahaha ways to make sure women hate you for 1000, alex

Just most of them cuckboi

Friend of mine got jumped over this exact thing.

Of course it was a lie. Had to curb stomp a guy over his girl's lie

It happened about happened about 3 months ago.. she was close friends with some of the other roommates.. she got really high on some edibles and he took advantage of her. She had no idea what was going on.. i know for a fact she did not cheat on me.. please all i need is some info.. i don't plan to kill the guy i just want to beat the shit out of him...

Hey guys I feel my spidey senses tingling. OP are you trying to frame this guy? Are you making shit up?

Why didn't she file a police report?

There is a statute of limitations she'd still be able to press charges against the rapist. The fact that she's only going to you and not her parents or the police is very peculiar. I hate to say it but chicks lie about this shit all the time. I don't wanna say anything definant because I don't know you're exact situation but this seems like a hoax.

Being stoned does not mean she cant consent. Its weed not heroin

This.
Dude if she was high on weed most likely she was just really horny and didn't care anymore and wanted to fulfill her desires. She wasn't fucking roofied so she was obviously there.
>I smoke a lot of weed and I have never been so fucking high I couldn't understand what was going on.
>In other words you got cucked OP

friendzone lifer detected
start treating girls bad pal, that's what they like

Do you live in the same town as him?

so you just saw american history x and lied on the internet, eh? how are you still single?

>GGGGGRRRRRRIIIIIIIFFFFFIIIIIIIIITTHHHHHHH: The thread
kill apostles OP

>smoke weed
>Can't understand whats happening
>"raped"
>White knight brigade
>talk it to death
>Emotional oubursts
highschool was the worst

No bitch is worth the police record.

Yes but in her defense some edibles are extremely strong. The edibles I've gotten from the dispensary have made me think I was going to die before and I'm a seasoned weed smoker. However, the question is why would she go hang out with a bunch of dudes and do drugs with them in their apartment especially if she doesn't really know them too well. That's a red flag by itself. Honestly OP, I would risk jail time over this girl. You're letting your anger get the best of you. Just take time to process the situation, the key is to be completely honest with yourself even if the truth hurts. Go with your gut feeling.

*wouldnt risk jail time

Someone lied on the internet?

For shame!

Hire a private investigator

Hire some hookers and drop that bitch

theres a HUGE hole in that story. if the roommates were close friends why did they let her get raped?

Does the fucker have Facebook? That would be a great place to start. If you know their name, search for them online. Phone number is even better, you can find out where they live. But, for when you find them, DO NOT kill them or physically assault them. That'll just land you both in jail. Instead, get enough evidence that he raped your gf and land him in court and, eventually, prison. Rape has long sentences, so he's not going to harm anyone for a long time. Plus, he'll be a registered sex offender, which basically ruins any chance he has at getting a job and social life. That kind of revenge is so much sweeter than just pounding his face in. So do yourself and your gf a favor and settle it in court, not in fists.

its not rape if you ask for it

She is just saying she was raped so she doesn't feel guilty. Learn to fuck your girl and this wouldn't happen

honestly this

>However, the question is why would she go hang out with a bunch of dudes and do drugs with them in their apartment especially if she doesn't really know them too well

This is pretty fucking normal junkie behavior in my experience.
"Hey, you wanna smoke a bowl?"
"Fuck yeah, let's go, what was your name again?"

Stick your dick in their ass

haha truuuu

a hammer and a few minutes alone plus your imagination are great tools for extracting information

Europe: The Post

Right so the point I'm trying to make is that OP should aim higher than a druggie chick because this type of shit is bound to happen if you live that lifestyle whether the sex was consensual or not

UNDERRATED POST

Thanks anons for the help

Unironically this.
Back in highschool I boned this chick who had a rep as the village bicycle. She told me she was on a break with her boyfriend
It turns out they weren't actually on a break, but the wheels of gossip had already outed our little fling, So she went around telling everyone that I raped her. Fortunately nobody believed her. Fucking bitches don't know how to say no to a dick.

Semen sample and dna test

How the fuck are you on Sup Forums and not running a crime syndicate?

This faggot posted the same shit earlier today. Apparently he was out of town and she went over to this dude's house, partied and hooked up with him. Felt super guilty and broke down and told OP that she was raped. OP lives in Texas, is 19 years old going to A&M, and is a total cuck. Don't date college freshmen dumbass

Find a name, then you search for parking violations, citations etc anything that gets recorded in public. Usually that info has an address, figure out an address and you can figure out a route he takes from work, to local bars etc. Figure out a route and you can figure out when you might be able to jump the fucker, figure out when you can jump the fucker and you can then figure out how to use a knife and some industrial rubber bands to cut his dick off.

Just pray to God that he repents from his sin.