Wwyd - rape

wwyd - rape
i.imgur.com/6Ppnucc.jpg

you know the drill, a RaEPeLY for a RaEPeLY

Also i will post more pics as i get satisfactory replies.

Rape her hard...but NO gore

-

bump

One day when she's walking home alone, I'll tackle her from behind and drug her. Once she's out I put her in the trunk of my car. I bring her home and strip her, then tie her up. Once she's awake I start to pound her ass without mercy. If she screams to loud I unleash a torrent of slaps and punches until she shuts her whore mouth. Once I'm bored of her ass I switch to her pussy. I wrap my hands around her throat. Her squirming as she tries to resist only makes it better. I finish deep inside her and let go of her throat. I take a few pictures of her spoiled body, give her a few last slaps and drug her again. I drive her to an alley and sell her to some hobos to use as they please

She'll be home alone one day, then I'll knock on the door and when she opens it I'll just charge in. Tackle her, knock her out, and tie her down. Once done with that, I'll set up a camera and record her abuse. She'll wake up to her laptop showing a video of her being raped first by me, then five strangers, and finally a few dogs. All will cum in her cunt, she'll look down and see her cunt is plugged so no fun can leak out. If she pulls it out, a torrent of cum spills from her cunt.

This pretty bitch seems to be having a great time at the beach. We wait for a while and follow her away from the beach. As we hoped she taked a lonely return road, that only she knows, sort of a shortcut.

There we surround her, she doesnt seem happy anymore. We tie her in to a tree trunk with her back agains it. After taking her panties and her bikinis we took turns raping her rosy cunt while she cried...She looked delightful while crying.

When we had finished we figured we had to share, so a party at the woods. She was the only woman there and so she would be fucked all night. We made lots of cash from the event, so while she was unconcious, we took her to a basement where we would whore her out for a cheap price.

OP HERE

as promised another pic...more will come

This is my new adquisition. While she was doing tourism here at mexico, one of my henchmen figured she could make a good whore, so he captured her and took her to me. As i penetrated her i figured she was a virgin.

She cried and pleaded, only making this better, a shame i came too fast. I would love to fuck her some more, but i need to sent her to a brothel asap before she loses value. It has already lost some by getting fucked by me but it was worth it.

The first week she would take normal customers, the kind that just want to fuck and be with it, also her price was pretty steep, so she only got to fuck a few times a day. But after a week i had to lower the price, now she was receiving dozens a day, usually fucking her two at a time. one in the ass while another made her suck his dick.

A month later she was given as a motivational gift to the workers on one of my coal mines. Its amusing to have such a pretty girl fucking tons of men she would normally never even kiss in the cheek

I'd pin her down and rip off her clothes so that i could plunge my cock into her pussy. I'd go until i came inside of her and then I'd pull out and make her clean my dick off with her mouth. Then I'd tie her to a pole and sell her body to men for a quick fuck. She'd be very cheap, so that way the highest number of men come get a pice of any of her holes.

nice , whoring her out cheap would be great... i hope the clients are filthy workers that just arrived from work all sweaty
-------
my doggie has been on heat lately but no female dog nearby... one day i see this hottie, and i think what the hell, she will do. So i chloroform her and take her to my house where i fuck her ass good while using her boobs as handles. When i am done i tie her doggy style, at the perfect height for my dog. I announce to her that from now on she will be my dogs bitch. My dog mounts her and humps away. She is not pleased at all, but my dog is. Soon he comes and they stay there for a while with her dick inflated inside her.

I am now considering buying a few more dogs...maybe i should stream videos of them fucking her, and earn some money.

OP HERE

another pic of her

Yeah, that's hot. I'd pay to watch those videos.

Here's another pic of her

i got an offer for you, i will sell you the one at your pic, she is already tied and ready to be delivered, if you send a video to us of her getting fucked by a a pack of hobos we will deliver you the one at my pics for free.

Agreed

we are a bit far from your location, should we send them in the costly comfty van or cheaply in small jails, dildo in their cunts? do you want to send one to a friend as a gift or do you prefer both to be sent to you directly

I'm so fucking sick of this stupid whore. I rent my apartment out to her, and because she was begging me that she had little money to spend, I thought I would be nice and lower her rent for her. The fucking bitch just abuses my generousity though and completely trashes the place on a regular basis, spends tons of money on alcohol and weed, invites friends over to party until four in the morning and annoys all the other tenants. Enough is enough and I'm fucking done with this bullshit. I call her to meet me to talk about rent. When she begs me and fake cries that she's out of money, I see right through this fucking lie and tell her we can settle this like mature adults. I walk her to the most secluded part of the building and assure her that everything is going to be okay while we're walking there. Once we arrive to the "discussion room" she realizes it's a sex dungeon with a bunch of BDSM gear and chains / ropes / stockades. Before she can react I chloroform her and she passes the fuck out. When she wakes up she realizes she's naked in the stockade and asks me what the fuck is going on. I slap her and tell her I'm done with her bullshit of acting like an innocent slut and know how much she parties. Before she can retort I shove my dick right into her mouth. I violently fuck her mouth and get as deep down her throat as I can before pulling out and unloading the biggest load I've ever had all over her face. I slap her again and tell her the fun has just begun.

I'm the one who traded with you a few nights ago back and forth. If you can do a story for this chick, each reply having some form of young boy and titty fucking, would be appreciated. Will keep trading.

you pathetic faggots actually have to rape women even when you pretend? It must suck to not know how to please a woman.

Nice.
About a week after her first rape and video she is trying to get her life back to normal. But unfortunately for her that won't be happening. One day while she is out shopping she'll notice that the store is surprisingly empty. Once she is far enough in, the doors will lock and close, she'll be surrounded by twenty men and twenty women. They swarm her, tie her up, take her to a back room and put her in a sex swing. There she'll be fucked, stuffed, stretched, beat and tortured for hours. Only once all of the men and women are fully satisfied will they stop. She'll be lowered, and left to cry. All of this will be filmed once more and put on line for all to enjoy.

Please, more abuse for Devon.

bump

right away... do you have kik or an email you can share ? would like to keep contact for trading

wow nice!

yes, i will give her more abuse in a few moments do you have an email or kik?... my kik is noonenonenot that way we could keep the contact for trading rapes stories and pics

Sorry but I don't do trades off of here.

ok... i will continue here then

Thank you

Not at the moment though I can create one later. Bit bust at the moment though (I have a follow up to the story already written though)

She gets a rough dirty Ass to mouth. Then deep throat while getting whipped with a belt.

She gets her ass fucked while being choked. Then face fucked and covered in fun

One day i found a woman that had been a classmate of mine when we where at high school, i had a crush on her those days. But now we where grown up, she was hotter than ever and i was a doctor and had charm. It wasnt surprissing that we seemd to click, so i told her i would invite her to a pool party along other classmates, there we would have some special hotdogs if the finest meat and many great ingredients. She accepted...if only she knew what kind of hot dogs we where going to make.

When she arrived she was surprised to see that there where only men there, most of them young boys, it was many of the men from high school and their sons. "HOT DOG TIME" I yelled.

She was quickly and suddenly jumped on from many directions and pinned to the floor, many hands touching her luscious body, her great tits pulled, pinched and handled hard. Soon her bikinis and panties where nowhere to be seen and she was naked.

We would make a line to get some "hotdog" father and son together. The first two came, a balding dad would then fuck her cunt hard, while his son was making a hotdog with her dick and her tits, this young boy was having the time of his life, it was his first time after all. It would not be long before her tits would squeeze out the boy's mayonaisse from his sausage. He cleaned his dick with her mouth, giving her a good tasteful since he was still slowly coming. It is incredible how much a young boy can come his first time. The dad havent finished yet, so he told his boy to hurt her nipples, he wanted to see her scream. The boy complied... before the dad even came, the kid got excited and a got a new boner, it was time for a second serving of hot dog. When they had both finished she was exhausted almost as much as she felt humilliated, but it wasnt time to rest, there where at least a few dozen of boys and men waiting for their "hot dog"
-----
your turn...in case you make a kik account my kik is noonenonenot.

please continue

OP HERE another pic of her

She has been a good fuck so i decided to visit her at the coal mines. What i saw there was very arousing. She was on a stockade with a long line of coal miners and other men from the vicinity, they where waiting to fuck her. None of them had fucked such a beautiful woman before so they where delighted. Some would cum inside her cunt, others would fuck her ass, and therer was always someone on the other side making her suck dick and eat some cum...one of the workers told me that she was never given water, instead they had her drink cum to hidrate herself. When she was not being whored out, they would leave four dogs protecting her...they too fucked her of course, so she had little rest

I'd move behind her while she struggles and rub the tip of my cock between her pussy and her asshole. She'll keep begging me to stop but I get down and start tonguing both of them. While this is happening I quickly send out a text while she orgasms all over the cold stone floor. Soon she sees her fellow male residents walk in one after another and they quickly take off their pants and start stroking their cocks. I inform them this is the slut who has been keeping them from getting sleep, trashing the hallways, and overall being a fucking tease to all the males despite them being married. They, like me though, have had enough and one quickly walks up and thrusts into her throat. At the same time I thrust my dick deep into her pussy. I'm surprised it's so tight with how many men she's fucked over and over. She's in tears as she's getting spit roasted against her will. She's absolutely devastated that she's getting so wet from being raped back and forth. The disgruntled neighbour grunts and unloads deep inside her mouth while I unload inside her unprotected pussy. They ask me to abuse her cunt but I tell them to wait their turn and keep fucking her mouth because I'm going to take her anal virginity. I don't even ease into it so she can prepare, I just shove it in as hard as possible. She gags on the cock she's sucking on causing him to blow a load down her throat. She begs me to stop but more cocks just keep entering her mouth. As another cums in her mouth I lose control and fill her tight butthole with nice, creamy goodness. After I kiss her I slap her again and thank her for letting me take her anal virginity while the men swarm her.

Link to both pics if you can and involve titty fucking.

I would see her on the street and follow her into an alley. I'd come up behind her and pull her hair back hard and say "you're mine now" and kiss and gently bite her neck. She'd be into that much, but there's more coming for her. I'd strip her right there and put her on her knees. I'd show her my cock and she'd instinctively go in to suck it. I'll let her just do that for a while, until I get bored. I'd then force my cock deeper into her mouth until I'm fucking her throat. Once my dick is good and slippery, Id put her on all fours and ram it into her ass. I'd fuck her ass for a while, and then go back to her throat. I'd go back and forth, making her clean the shit off of my cock each time.

wwyd to this tease?

she tries to act innocent, but she's just a huge tease

please be graphic in telling me what she deserves

fuck off with this downs syndrome bitch

After she finishes her modeling gig by the pool, she's on her way home and doesn't bother getting dressed back up because she's in a hurry. Big mistake. She booked the photo shoot in a bad part of town and the gang members hanging out down the street aren't about to pass up a goof thing. Not even bothering to knock her out, they just drag her back to a crackhouse by her giant bikini top as she screams for help to deaf ears. Once they get back they don't waste and time getting her on all fours so they can get to work on her. Without warning, they set to work filling and stretching all of her holes.Her enormous tits swing back and forth as she is pounded mercilessly from behind, each thug taking his own turns ramming his cock into her ass and pussy. Tears flow down her cheeks as she mumbles an indecipherable plea for mercy; the cocks being stuffed down her throat prevent any hope of her cries being heard. Eventually they throw her onto a table and tie her arms and her legs down, preventing any weak hope she may have of escaping. Her head hangs limply off the end, giving easy entry to the limitless line of cocks forming and waiting to destroy her throat. The unwavering onslaught of cocks railing her ass and pussy keep her massive tits bouncing back and forth non-stop. Within the first 4 hours there isn't a single inch of her body that doesn't have at least a thin coat of semen on it. Her eyes continue to water, but she slowly realizes that this is her fate and she will never escape.

you cut me deep, user
she isn't a downy, btw

what would you do to this slut?

another

Not your personal army.

???what??
who says anyone is my army, we are trading... i am no colonel i am just a merchant looking for other merchants to trade what we each have

Okay I didn't expect to get a reply from a second person, so it might take a while to get to you, my apologies. But I'll try and speed up.

Wwyd to my favorite whore

Mmm, perfect.
Months have gone by. She has starred in ten different rape films, five different bukkake, and six public free use films. Each time a surprise to her, but the fans online don't care. A number of emails have been written to put her in more extreme videos, beast videos. After a few phone calls it is set up. She is in her house, watching t.v., when she hears a loud noise outside. When she goes to investigate she finds about ten stray dogs in her backyard. She gets knocked out, stripped naked and tied down. Then I'll slap her awake, get her to say hi to the camera and watch as the dogs begin to fuck her wildly. Each of them get a turn in her ass, cunt, and mouth. Knotting each time and making her leak a healthy load. Afterwards, I'll thank her, and leave her tied up. She'll have more guest soon enough.

-

I'll see this bitch out in public with her friends and she'll be jumping around in a tight outfit, making her tits bounce up and down and attract a bunch of onlookers. The ones who are completely fixated on her though is a group of local boys who liked watching boobs bounce around in public. This is when I get the idea to make her a used up slut. I'll follow her home and watch her schedule. Lucky for me the boys pretty much keep theirs the same, and I see they visit the park at night when it's secluded. So one night when I know no one's around, I attck her in the park, stuff her mouth quickly and rip off all of her cloths. I won't take time, because I don't have much to spare, and shove it right into her cunt. She's crying with a face asking me to stop but I clearly don't and keep fucking her as her tits bounce. I'll quickly cum inside her and tell her she's going to have my baby. This isn't enough though, so right on time, I bring her to the playground and see the boys arriving. They're amazed having watched her so often so I tell them that she's free game and they can do whatever they want to her. They quickly start fondeling her tits and licking her pussy. They're amazed they're allowed such a slut for pleasure so they whip out their dicks and start abusing her pussy and mouth. The virgins quickly cum but they have a ton of stamina being so young so they keep thrusting their dicks inside her until she's completely drenched in young boy cum.

If you want to continue on a new slut, anything with boys and lactation, but especially titty fucking, appreciated.

the young boys are getting restless, so now there are one boy hotdogging her boobs, while another two boys just poke her boobs with their dicks, dads keep going at her already sore cunt. more and more boys, her boobs are big enought that there are two boys hotdogging between them, one in a side and another in the front of him, while the other two boys just poke those tits. 12 boys latter her boobs are covered in abundant cum, boys dont want go near her she being so dirty so its time to clean her. With a hose and ahard brush we clean her tits, the brush hurting her boobs, even making small cuts. It almost seems that the dad brushing her is using more force than he should on purpouse. When he finish with her, her tits are sensible. just the better. in fact...it would be nice to give her some titties torture before continuing the mass rape...sort of like a show .
-----
i am spent, i dont think i will write more today. if you want you can write another reply and i would reply to you next time,

anything for her?

I'll watch in glee as the group of married men completely destroy this little slut. They took her out of the stockade since there was too much of a line forming so we needed to get her ready to take two dicks in her vagina and ass while also sucking off another and giving hand jobs to two more, with finally a 6th member fucking her nice tits. I'll get too turned on by this and pull her out her phone and start recording this wonderful show. I then get the idea to bribe the guys fucking her and tell them I'll send the vids to their wives. They get pissed but I tell them I'll let them abuse her when their wives aren't putting out so they reluctantly agree. I'll chain her down in that room and for the next few months she will be abused daily by sweaty, angry men who see her as just a sex toy with no other redeemable qualities. I keep feeding her and taunting her to keep working hard and she may sometime be released.

Have a g'night.

But that is not all... they got a special activity on fridays where they focus more on torturing her. nothing gory or tastless of course, just simple torture. They put nipple clamps on her, adding some weights so the clamps bite and pull at her nips...they shove a ginger fig in the form of a dildo inside her cunt and asshole... then they also bring a mad man from the sanatorioum, he has a 20 inches dick, and lots of stamina, so he fucks her many times in quick sucesion.

Sometimes they even bring a donkey

You guys should check out 3rfc if you don't already. Pretty good place if you like this stuff.

-

anyone wanna cuck me on kik?

>I'll watch in glee as the group of married men completely destroy this little slut. They took her out of the stockade since there was too much of a line forming so we needed to get her ready to take two dicks in her vagina and ass while also sucking off another and giving hand jobs to two more, with finally a 6th member fucking her nice tits.

that is not even physically possible you fucking autist

do you mean as in you share a pic and i tell you what will i do ...or i post pics and you tell me what you do?

I probably wrote that wrong. I didn't mean two dicks per hole, but one in pussy and one in ass. 6 cocks is easily doable.

first

www 3rfc com /734842
give her a go

wow fuck this shit

>www 3rfc com /734842
Eyy are you the guy who traded shota stories that one time?

commented. WWYD?

Avilo pls, just let it go bud

Yes I am.
And if you want to post your own and such go to the english board www 3rfc com /board /eng
I'll take her on a romantic date, wine and dine her, when I get her in the cab ride home I'll have the driver take us to the cab depot. There he and all his foreign friends can force her to fuck their dirty sand nigger cocks anyway they want. She'll beg them to stop, but why would they? Her body is perfect for being ruined. She'll be drug around to different cab depots around the city to service the drivers until they're done.

Wwyd?

that's intense. what else? she loves using her mouth to please

I'll keep that in mind and will save the site. I'm done for tonight but expect some long replies soon and I'll link others on the site for trades.

thanks man

Well, after she sucks all those dirty arab cocks, she can start cleaning their ass holes too! If she doesn't please them before the night is over she can practice sucking cock and eating ass on dogs. And if she wants to eat she better work those cocks good, her only meal is cum.

Bump

bump

her ass is ridiculous......but dear god her face. She is gorgeous, like this isnt even fair

wwyd to her young body and thick ass?

Who wants to post and abuse kike whores?
www 3rfc com /734805

what is this

a site where you can post pics and comment on others, different boards, this is the english board which means others can contribute pictures. Follow the link, and post within the threads theme.

So, for that link, post jew sluts and abuse the ones already posted.

Are you just lurking on that thread or are you posting?

trying to post, not sure how

To post a comment, click on the image. Hit enter when done. To post an image click the dotted box under the image you're viewing. You can also post gifs with your comment.

got it!

care to post abuse on the other girls?

on it

I see, don't stop.