Who else /pectus excavatum/ here?

Who else /pectus excavatum/ here?
feels not good man

Me but not to that extent

>built in dipping bowl
Wow

Get the bar installed dude, cock sucker I went to school with got it done, now he rolls in poon

I have pectus caranatum and oddly enough one of my best friends has excavatum. Feels good to even know someone who goes through the same shit man

i do but its not that bad.

its actually really annoying

Fuckin' hollows.

Can someone tell me what the discomfort is like? You know, besides the self-confidence issues (if any), etc etc.

not too bad comfort wise. i just imagine i could probably hold my breath longer if i didnt have it and sometimes it hurts my chest when i eat icecream

holy shit check my digits

Ew

Checked. I might have the opposite of what you have, my chest sticks out so goddamn much, and it protrudes more on the right side

Once knew a dude that had it, felt sorry for him
Empathy + 2xp
Am I a good person yet?

No, you have to grind more xp by crawling through shards of glass for hours on end.

N-no you!

THE ALL MIGHT QUINT HAVE BEEN CHECKED

Look into the Nuss procedure

nüüü

thats sick! you can put popcorn and snacks in it while you watch a movie

Chequed
My little brother has it, we used to do body shots of cheap bourbon out of it

I got it, had surgery when I was 2 to fix it apparently, then puberty fucked it all up again

My parents have p much clammed up every time I want to talk about it because they just say "youre normal" over and over...

its a little frustrating because its a legitimate medical issue that can have long term health effects.

I dont look that bad from the front, my pecs are obviously fucked up and theres a big gap between them, but from the side im basically as wide as my arms. It looks really weird lol

Tried to grab a quick side view so you can see volume of my chest.

I wish I could look into more surgery, but at 29 years old its generally not recommended.. and I've kind of made my peace with looking this with way.