Post anime characters that you know would be le Trump supporters

post anime characters that you know would be le Trump supporters.

These 4 goofballs lol

those aren't anime

Anime is for cucks

didn't this show push some kind of homo agenda?

anime is short for animation so all cartoons are anime

prove me wrong inb4 you cant BTFO [/thread]

Wow

Got source on that maiden?

All shows do.

Please don't trigger the fucking weebs they will argue for days over that shit

Not King of the Grill

>Both huge real-estate moguls during the 80's
>Yfw Joseph probably hangs out with Trump on a regular basis.

He's right, though. The Japs refer to all cartoons as anime.

I dunno. I wanna fuck sailor mercury.

Sailor Moon was made for 8-14 year old girls.
The male protagonists in the series are strong and masculine while female characters are mostly although strong still feminine.

If I had a daughter I wouldn't mind her watching Sailor Moon.

I believe that Hank Hill is one the most complex and realistic characters in Animation. Although on the surface he appears to be nothing more than a redneck, if you actually watch the show and read between the lines, he's a lot more.
Hank Hill, and by extension King of The Hill as a whole, is at its core about showing that one group is not always right, and one group is not always wrong. It's not just blind Liberal bashing by some angry Texans, or angsty Liberal bawwing like Family Guy, it's somewhere in the middle.
Hank is a man who represents traditional family values. He works a just-above blue collar job, has an ugly wife, and a kid he fails to understand. He enjoys working on his lawn, grilling, and selling propane (and propane accessories).
because he represents traditional values, he often butts heads with newer, more liberal ideas. Now about half the time, he will have a hard time adjusting, but ultimately realize that it isn't that bad, or is even correct. But the other half of the time, he exposes it for the bullshit it is and tries to save those who have been brainwashed.
And that's the thing, Hank isn't a racist or Homophobe, or even a devout Republican. If that was the point of the show, he would have voted for Bush in that one episode. No, Hank is a good man who just has a hard time adjusting.
Hank stands by his family, his friends, and his family values, and this is why he is a good character. He has a hard time understanding his son, like a lot of parents, but ultimately loves him and accepts him for what he is.
When you really get down to it, Hank is so much more than your average sitcom father. Unlike the bumbling Homer, he is a very real man who many people can relate to THEIR fathers. he is the next progression in mature cartoons and sitcoms, a complex character, not a one dimensional caricature.
In short, he is the Average Joe the typical person represents, and that's a good thing.

Make America Perfect Again

Propan Gas

Mike Judge is pretty based.

It pushed an, I wanna fuck sailor moon, agenda.

This is So True!!!!!!!

He would be highly fanatical about trump.

>Go to Cartoon Network studios
>Call everything anime
>They get confused because 'anime' and 'cartoon' are used in the business to distinct from gook cartoons

Go ahead and try it

>B-BUT YOU'RE A WEEABOO

Yeah because that's why I want to make a CLEAR DISTINCTION between gook cartoons and western animation

wut

R63 was huge in it

Actually its short for Japanese animation.

Was gonna post this.

Joseph woulda hung out with trumps father.

not rly it was badass commie shill

When hank found he was born in New York he had a mental breakdown.

They would have supported Jeb Bush then moved to Cruz. Only angry, reactionary, young men support trump.

Except that's not true. If they want to specifically refer to Japanese made anime, they call it "nihon anime."

>Implying Dale votes
>Implying Hanks wouldn't vote for Yeb or Cruz
>Implying Bill wouldn't vote for Hillary
>Implying Boomhauer wouldn't vote for McAfee

Remember the episode where Hank was anally raped by a dolphin? Kind of came out of the left field.

Are you guys familiar with the concept of semantic change in loan words?

No they woulda liked ted cruz. they would have switched to trump after ted exposed himself to be a huge slimeball