It's a your balls are itchy so you shave your pubes but now it's even itchier episode

>it's a your balls are itchy so you shave your pubes but now it's even itchier episode

>sit in computer chair all day
>balls get sweaty and musky

wtf

>it's a "your taint starts itching uncontrollably at 3am" episode

>He hasn't had electrolysis done on his scrotum, taint, around his penis, and his armpits

Faggot.

>not using baby powder down under

Kill yourselves, you cocksucking dipshit nigger cunt faggots.

>it's a "your 5 year deep jock rash and chronic masturbation causes your balls to smell like a sweaty dog" episode

>tired of pleather chairs
>buy leather chair
>one year of pain
>buy a fabric chair
>max comfy but I can't jerk off now or my sweaty bum will sweat up the chair

>It's a if I could press a button and kill every single person on this board right now I would slap that shit like it was the motherfucking like button during real nigga hours episode

Protip: Wash your dick and balls with a wet rag after you masturbate. Any residual cum is just gonna make that worse and potentially cause itching.

Put a towel on the chair dumdum.

so what exactly do i say when my mom asks me what i want baby powder for?

>he doesn't remove his comfy pants and place them on the seat of his chair when he masturbates

>It's a laying in bed at 4am thinking about all the cringiest thing's you did in high school episode

First of all get a fucking job and get the fuck out of your parents house and buy your own shit you degenerate fucking piece of human garbage.

Second say it's for your shoes.

Just straight up tell her you have jock itch. Don't be a faggot, she's your mom. She'll understand.

For your itchy hairy sweaty balls, faggot. Are you stupid or something?

>shaving
>not trimming

Are you 12? Why would your mom care about your hygiene practices?

I'm a spur of the moment fapper, I don't plan it and going to get a towel would kill the mood.

>getting ass sweat on my comfy pants

Fucking why

Just use hydrocordisone every now and then you faggots

Does anyone else always say the episode meme in their head?

>its an 8:36 episode
>its an eating episode
>its a being late for work episode

>getting ass sweat on my comfy pants
Your not at a wedding, you're in your room browsing Sup Forums for 16 hours a day. Who cares if your pants smell like scrotum?

I got cured of that by coming here and seeing people like exist and I'm not one of them.

>not letting your pubes grow wild

>First of all get a fucking job and get the fuck out of your parents house

because that's so easily done these days, right? idiot. there aren't any jobs in my area so i'm on benefits. get fucked.

maybe you guys are closer with your parents than i am with mine. i don't talk to them about these kind of things.

fine. i'll buy SOME OF MY OWN BABYPOWDER from the store tomorrow. if it doesn't work then i'm making a thread in the evening calling you fuckers out.

How about you just keep a towel in your room at all times then, you dingus.