NATIVE AMERICANS vs

ZULU WARRIORS

1 v 1
tribe v tribe
Civ v Civ

ZULU win,

africans were iron age, natives were still using rocks

yeah,

iron age means more effective farming, which means larger armies.

plus the germs worked the other way and hurt the europeans, not the other way around.

there is a reason why native americans are pretty much extinct and africans are still here.

uh yeah you colossal fucktard it was the slaughter of ALL the Bison that starved native north americans to death. Genocide plain and simple.

One gets drunk while the other smokes crack. White man takes both their lands.

>Niggers

fast breeding,
violent as fuck,
produces atleast one antibiotic resistant plague like germ a year

>Savages

chronic alcoholics,
No disease immunities what-so-ever,
will only fight when they have atleast 10 to 1 in their favor

It would take one nigger to cough on the nearest one and they'd die off within a few years. Wouldn't be the first time it went down like that.

Up yours faggot. One of my best homeboys is
Interior Salish, Shuswap people. Not only is he not a drunk he's an electrician and makes more
money in a day than I do in a month.

what about in full on tribal war?

do the africans sell that natives as slaves?

The Zulu are a specific people, there were many different native tribes. Any specific tribe? Early or late Zulu? Early or late natives? Are we assuming neither know the land, both?

Aztecs at their peak, with the Zulu right before they went to war with the Boers.

Zulu are teleported to northern mexico and look to push south

Zulus wouldn't stand a chance against Iroquois or Apache. Iroquois would smash their skulls in with Tomahawk on foot and Apache would storm them on horseback and blow their heads off with Rifles

Natives don't get horseback, horse aren't native to america

Savages had neither guns, iron based metal, or horses. All of that was gifted to them by the whiteman.

or rifles.

Aztecs would win for sure. They were an empire of tribes and a tribe never EVER beats a government.

Numb fuck Spanish brought horses to North America 600 years ago

obama is black like a zulu, he was usa president, native americans don't even has like no goddamn sumbitchin' famous governors or some shit. but some people claim grover cleveland was part native american (the fat fuck) so i dunno, niggers, savages, modern times. JUST JERK OFF!

fuckin aztecs are just goddamn'd mexicans those aren't indians fgt

This is the dumbest thread I've seen in a long ass time.

Are you retarded? Cause thats something a retard would say.

>a tribe never EVER beats a government.

They're all native Americans but the Aztecs and related tribes were called mesoamericans. They actually had copper tin alloys and mold and striking smiting at their disposal. That's why they were the largest extant empire in the America's at the time. Their capitol was among the largest cities on earth if not the largest at the time of its height.

Spanish brought horses in 1500 A.D.
If you haven't noticed spics aren't white. They are the wogs of Europe. And the great plains horse cultures were better riders than any fucking white man.

An interesting situation... First skirmishes I'd give to the Aztecs due to the understanding of the land, but I think the Zulu would quickly rally and start winning most if not all of the fights due to superior equipment and strategy. I think the Aztecs however would then fall back to Tenochtitlan or other large walled cities, at this point the Zulu would most likely fall due to a lack of siege engines or experience besieging large cities. The Aztecs were however quite adept at defending their cities, they did it a lot. So overall, I'd say Aztecs but only due to the location.

>Genghis Khan
>Mongol Empire

Your point?

>Superior equipment to the aztecs

hilarious

we are talkin' niggers v. savages here friendo, not peckwoods

rocks vs iron seems pretty straight forward

Ever hear of The Iroquois Confederacy
retard? Functioning Democratic Government

Still an empire. The Mongol empire was a similar conglomerate to the one I mentioned. Their journey east was about unification and absorption.

Geronimo put up a better fight than Shaka I think

You're joking right? Zulu had limited iron resources to work and the Aztecs were copper/bronze age at the very least.

they were for a time in the americas but the natives hunted them to extinction

why not have them on neutral ground for both o them, with no resources? who would win then?

Aztecs had knowledge of smiting and alloys. After all they were the only culture tie ever wear more gold than modern niggers.

>Americans
>win a war against farmers with sticks
Pick one

>what is Egypt

Guns and steel which the white man had lifted from asia

they weren't domesticated, zebras are in africa but are useless beyond food.

were egyptian's part of the zulu nation? how big is the zulu nation?

Fair enough

Ill never get to siege Baghdad and murders hundreds of thousands of idiot Muslims..
>:(

Why did I actually expect anyone in this thread to know anything about the Zulu?

Shaka Zulu was famous because he had an extremely effective encirclement tactic, the "Horns of the Zulu". Basically the older, more experienced warriors rush in directly and pressure the enemy while the youngest and fastest warriors circle around on both sides for a pincer attack while the veterans are keeping the enemy occupied in the middle. It's been compared to Caesar's flanking maneuvers, and Shaka Zulu is generally considered the greatest general to have come out of the African tribes.

The native americans didn't have anything like that. To put it in terms the average Sup Forumstard can understand:
This is a 32v32 deathmatch where one side are casuals who independently run toward whatever enemy they see and start hacking. The other side is a team that actually has a plan and everyone moves in unison. Zulu pwn.

Oh shit you know one (insert ethnicity here) you must be an expert!

I'll take natives

theres a big difference between bronze age, and iron age.

bronze is much harder to make as you have to have both tin and copper (which are never in the same place).

iron is found by itself and is easier to work with but requires much hotter temps.

ie its much easier to equip an army with iron

if you already knew the answer you wanted to hear, why bother asking the question to begin with?

im op not him

White man improving things since forever

No I'm op

Don't forget the germs.

m i OP?

Gurkhas and Maori both did well against the brits.

Of course, since nobody involved were full niggers, they all ended up getting along and learning from each other anyway, with the brits getting good soldiers and the others getting technology.

I live in a town that is 50% Redman
and 50% White Trash. Yeah I'm an expert.
More white trash in the welfare line than Natives.

I feel like if the Indians could fuck up Custer at Little big Horn they could fuck up some niggers..

go fuck yourself you white nigger

I actually had a doctor who was full african, and he despised niggers with a passion.

Nignogs were never disciplined nor organized. Shaka won by outnumbering the invaders 50:1, with a home field advantage. No great military mind there.

West Point still teaches guerilla warfare as Cochise of the Chiricahua Apache did it.

Are you seriously suggesting the Aztecs weren't accomplished warriors with a standing army that trained and fought on a seasonal basis?

> Africans don't have iron armor
> Aztecs shoot from far away with bow and/or mechanically-assisted thrown arrows.

Different native tribes had different tactics, the Tarascans (part of Aztecs) would keep shooting bows from far away and then send in their infantry to cut down the rest. The Tarascans never fought the Spanish though.

The Incas were notorious for advanced tactics they'd do a pincer movement with 20ft spears (and every length in between) then let the heavy infantry in.

The Spanish needed hundreds of thousands of native allies to deal with any of the native empires (specifically Aztecs),

Horses that aren't armored can easily be taken out. To defeat the native empires the Spanish had to bombard from far away native allies flooded in and died,

For a hundred years straight.

Technically they never even defeated the Baja Californian natives or Chichimeca

yeah

>West Point still teaches guerilla warfare as Cochise of the Chiricahua Apache did it.

this

>I live in a town that is 50% Redman
wut

I'm seeing a lot of knappy ass scalps in this battles future

yeah but those are all just mexicans anyways and trump is building a wall to keep those extinct fucker out of the good OL USA and the USA loves niggers because we aint building an african wall, as well as we had a nigger prez that hated native americans, there for nigger FTW

the other half is methodman

I think natives are smart enough to take out Leroy and the zulus,natives where carving houses on the side of houses while Jamal and them where still in mud huts

I've heard of this a few times here in aus too. Seems to be a pattern in forst world countries
> African kid has legitimately shitty/hard life
> Decides to actually do something about it
> Works his ass off, studies, saves, goes hungry
> Moves to first world country
> Works more, studies more
> Earns his way through uni
> Becomes doctor/lawyer/engineer etc
> Sees abbos/niggers on welfare getting everything given to them, scholarships, free food, education etc and still bitching > After he worked his way to the top from a 3rd world shithole
> Fuck these lazy niggers

Ok. Just checking. Disregarding your opinion.

are zulus africans or niggers doe, my nigga?

ya but natives aint make not trap music if natives was so smart they'd be on some REAL TRAP SHIT, or at the very least soul music, natives are the real niggas, they aint got shit

While the Aztecs had smithing abilities they where rather limited when it comes to weaponry. If not, why would they use wood and flint to make "swords", and spear heads and arrow heads? The Zulu used a number of iron weapons including a wide variety of Spears, knives and clubs. The Aztec smithing abilities were primarily limited to artistry.

But now I'm jackin off

And I no why
HeyHEEEEEYYYYY

this nigga postin' a niglet meme in response to my pro nigga agenda but tryna use the nigga to support a native americans, pick a side nigga.

Yeah I'm Canadian. We didn't genocide our
Indians. Just cultural genocide. Plenty of cities in BC where whitey barely outnumbers the indian, and once you get very far north, whitey is the minority.

Yeah well Mexicans defeated the French, Cinco De Mayo came up because US Marines celebrated (with Mexicans) the Mexican victory over (like less than 10 Mexicans or something successfully held off a fuckton of frenchies) the French.

Sorry if you live in a racially angsty area.

I know trolling is part of our culture, irl and online, but I think it does more harm than help.

Yeah I don't agree with what Mexico did to native Americans, they're still trying to hispanicize the Náhuatl and other natives in Mexico.

That's Afroman, I know everyone here is white but wow

thats afroman, right race wrong nigga

That's a really fun story and all but how did you not notice the picture of Redman on that post? What are you born in like 2003

> Just cultural genocide

I swear to god if I look that up and you're wrong....

Chinese don't engage in ethnic or cultural genocide, each minority group in China still uses their original writing systems, religions, languages etc. On official documents etc.

Freaking Arabs Jews and Europeans spreading their damn culture everywhere...

You better be fucking right bish

I don't know much about the tribes but most of the africans I met hate niggers. I imagine the zulus were among the ones selling slaves to us though, not the ones being sold.

now I'm just confused, are u a nigga or a native my nigga?

Canadian Government contracted with the Catholics and Anglicans to steal all the indian kids they could round up and forced them into
residential schools where their languages and cultures were beaten out of them and replaced with the fear of a Christian God. The men were then taught to be farmers and the women were trained to be domestic servants.

Alright guys just consider this.
Neither the Aztecs or the Zulu had guns.
The Aztecs fell defending a massive walled city against the Spanish who were using matchlocks and basic cannons in 1521.
The Zulu fell fighting field to the British who were using bolt actions, revolvers much more advanced cannons, battling guns and in the end a god damn rocket battery in 1879.

The Aztecs held out for two and a half months.
The Zulu held out for almost 6 months.

Tldr; the Aztecs couldn't hold a massive walled city against early firearms and artillery for 3 months and the Zulu survived almost 6 against early modern guns and artillery.

>Battling guns fuckin kms
Gatling guns

This assuming the definition of niggers as lazy useless blacks holding the overall black population back of course

So basically the same shit they did to the various Tribes of the South West US. Good to know.

Except we didn't sick our army on them and slaughter them. Just cultural genocide and theft of land. But that's hardly much better. South African delegation came to Canada and studied our reserve system and found it so satisfactory that they took the ideas home and created apartheid.

>Except we didn't sic our army on them and slaughter them.

Yeah. Except that part.