Any other brainfucked high IQ, Asperger, or other unusual human mistake here ?

Any other brainfucked high IQ, Asperger, or other unusual human mistake here ?

And if any of you have gf, can you give me some advise ?

Pic related, french IQ test is based on the Weschler scale, si it mean 170 for the american Cattel scale

Bump

You rang? What's up op

Lonely, but I'm steal alive so it's ok

So, what's your "problem" dude ? If you have one, aspie ? too smart ?

I'm sitting somewhere around 180 depending on when I take it. At my best, good sleep, meal, no caffene or drugs of any sort in the days before, I hit 191. After a night of shit sleep, and had a few smokes and and engergy drink before i took the test, i hit 173. so i average it out. I do pretty much nothing with my life other than work job to job, mainly because i can't focus on a job after about 6 months. I was an engineering student, but flunked after I didn't attend enough classes. Not that my grades were bad or even middling, but they literally took participation on 7 of my 8 classes and counted it as a pass/fail clause. So I have half a degree that probably doesn't count for shit anymore (after 6 years). I know i'm a fuckup, but I'm happier at this point in my life than i ever was before flunking.

I have a 305

>Geniuses
>On Sup Forums
What a waste

Learn to turn your brain off, I mainly used alcohol to kill some brain cells. Worth it

I'm a "genius" but I'm a failure, I can't manage the stress for the exams, and I have huge social anxiety/affection problems, like a big part of the high potential, I'm not really optimised for ouf world

Our*

Ever tried a therapist? Got a girlfriend? Friends?

Unusual human mistake here. Be yourself, to yourself. Love yourself. Learn to wear masks when appropriate; learn to not lose yourself in masks; be yourself, love yourself. Learn when not to speak, but nod. Learn when to speak. Learn and practice body language, you will be astounded when you notice the changes in how people interact with you.

Seriously. It's incredibly unfortunate how easy some things become when you show your palms. It's ridiculous. It's almost criminal. A smile, eye contact, slow blinking. It's absolutely surreal.

Finding a partner sincerely depends on you, and what you want out of the exchange. Everyone is living a story of their own. It's all something to someone, and similarly some people may only see you as a background character in their inner personal narrative. Some might not. Some may be vapid. Some may be deep. Some may have issues. Some may be completely uninteresting and standard. How much effort are you willing to put into it, how long do you want it to last, what kind of relationship do you want it to be, and what are you willing to do to make it happen? Are you even willing, is it something you want?

Everything is a struggle, that's the foundation of all the rambling here, but you'll always remark at how easy something was after countless trials, errors, and years. Make mistakes. Don't regret them, but regard them.

That's how I navigate life, despite feeling like the other.

I've tried therapist a couple le time, I'm alone since 5 years and I've 3 people who seems to be my friends, not really glorious at all

whats with the high confidence interval range?

When I was younger my WAIS 3 was 170+-10, now it is closer to 145. Nothing to show for it, was a fuck head looking for external validation in what I did who thought that because I was smarter, I was worth more.

You are only worth what you produce. That said, ADHD sucks ass.

This. Time to kill some brain cells OP

Well, will try next time I leave my cave, I haven't anything to loose, so...

Btw, by wich way you use your IQ peoples ? Science ? Art ? Personally, I draw, I write and I'm a good actor, theatre is a huge part of life, but I'm not able to use that out of the scene

Most of the credits should still apply, even if you transfered some to other school. If you can muster the discipline, I would say at least complete that. Sometimes the social anxiety stuff mellows with age, and then you will always still have the credential.

Well I'm sitting near ~165 and I can only tell you that it's not worth it. We can adapt to society right? Do stupid things that we do not enjoy just to amuse others and reach our goals like getting laid or girlfriend. Do not worry that you've got no girlfriend. From my experience I had same problem. I wanted to get laid so hard lately but I finally realised that it's not worth it. You will get satisfaciton only for the first time but nothing will change. Just adapt.

TFW you are so lonely you fake an IQ test for /b