Narcissa just shaved her (his) head on stream and is now on the phone with a suicide hotline

narcissa just shaved her (his) head on stream and is now on the phone with a suicide hotline.
twitch narcissawright lmao

LMAOOO

TOPKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK WHY ARENT YOU FAGGOTS HERE

Why is the voice so deep? I thought most trannies at least tried to have a girl voice.

>trying to have a mental disorder
you amuse me user

he naturally has a deep ass voice

Da faq

fucking trans people, i hope they all kill themselves
OH WAIT

this stream is garbage. the streamer is garbage.
advice for you future people who are gonna kill yourselves, make a good show out of it. dont be uninteresting like this person. let me know if something happens but his voice is annoying, hes ugly and all hes doing is talking in circles about uninteresting shit

What?

Still, I've know HRT trannies who have deep ass voices but at lesat try to sound like a girl.
It's just clear that he tried being a tranny as a gimmick for more views

Goodnight sweet prince...

I don't get how everybody watches nutjobs, but they don't watch when I stream. Not fair.

Although, my life is actually pretty sweet, and I have a full head of hair.

he's a dude and he knows it, probably has some personality disorder. it's a struggle. boy used to pull 10k viewers every stream and pull world records

>Love is an illusion
>I'm trying to be perfect but it's always out of reach

Shiver me tumblrs, this is the most generic, whiny shit imaginable.

>I mutilated myself and walked away from a profitable, popular gaming medium
>Now I'm sad

Let's stop and ponder why.

If this is dubs he will neck himself.

I know how bad he fell. I just thought it was Sup Forums being "all trannies are gay" but like, he's literally a he - he's not even making an effort to try to be anything female.
Does he even take HRT?

What caused him to take out his phone and call? What prompted him to stop in the middle of the stream and do this?

A crippling need for attention.

Get in here, bois

mass report the stream lmao

He won't do it.

>I don't get how everybody watches nutjobs, but they don't watch when I stream. Not fair.
Ghost Squad for life nigga

but she looked so pretty!!!

ahahaha

>is this the new oot route? seems non optimal

donate boi's

He looks like a crackhead lmao

why all mental illness faggot are attention whores?

I hope all these fucks die including him

Why you english is am so bad

I haven't seen someone unironically samefag this hard in a long time.

of course this faggots stream is set to subs only, reported

Well, they just turned off sub-only chat.

S-s-s-samefag. Sage in all fields.

Isn't that what makes all trannies do the fucked up shit they do?

>inb4 this is a huge PR stunt to gain more veiws, support and money
I mean who would actually go on stream with a suicide hotline

by the way this was my actual captcha

Who cares? This is all attention whoring and you're feeding it.

Sage.

Are you guys autistic or just that fucking dense

COSMOOOOO

He literally said after calling the suicide hotline that he just wants attention, hes manipulating ppl to get views cuz he cant cope with the fact nobody cares about his shitty content annymore
Tldr hes a massive faggot

>A massive, attention seek asshole trying to get attention online

Why are we flipping our shit? He's not going to kill himself, at least not on stream no matter how much you all want it. It's all just shit to get attention and trying to seek constant attention through pity and misery is the worst kind of attention to try and grasp at. What a moron.

I would really prefer if you would kill yourself.

>what is F12
Nigga you gay.

literally what the fuck are you talking about

its just some guy tryna get attention, except this isnt highschool anymore

He used to be such a happy little autist

Then JOHN FUCKING NUMBERS came in and obliterated that.

What?
Used to watch Cosmo years ago then this shit surfaced recently. The fuck happened?

i miss the comfy wind waker and oot streams

is this what happens when Numbers destroys you?

He competed in the 2015 Nintendo World Championship thing. He got to the very end where he was going head to head with John Numbers at Mario Maker. He fucked up real bad and seemingly forgot how to wall jump. Pretty embarrassing.

Even if we assume that OP isn't samefagging, you still made one of the most autistic posts I've seen in a while and I have to give you credit for that.

why he need this? Those polished nails years ago were an early sign

either speedrun like fuck of GTFO

Thanks for the update. Guess I'll watch some old GDQ footage for nostalgia then.

cosmo used to be the LoZ:OoT speed running god then this happened. what the fuck cosmo

How does f12 change anything?

says carpal tunnel prevents him, shit i've done everything can imagine w/ controller, hasn't stopped me

I think all successful streamers are hit with pretty strong depression. Cosmo clearly didnt cope well and just sunk deeper going into tranny teritory.

he's malnourished as fuck which explains his fragile body and mental illness. guy eats NOTHING he's a ghoul

Time to move onto another stream Sup Forumsros? anybody in?

Honestly its good to see him running something again. He is really good at running shit when he puts his mind to it. But his mind is fucked. He is depressed as fuck, and has fits where he thinks he should be getting money while doing nothing.

soylent is bad m'kay?

This is confusing and kinda creepy. Is they gonna kill themselves?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkay?