Rich fag here

Rich fag here

If you had the option to buy this yacht for 10k, would you?

What would you rather buy instead. Pic related, seriously interested

I'm no yacht fag but I'm pretty sure thats worth more than 10k if you can get it for that it's a steal, unless it has some shit wrong with it

That boat is worth more than 10gs fool. But I wouldn't spend money on a toy that really gets old after the 7th time taking it out. My friend has a boat and it's more headache than its worth.

A boat is a hole in the water you pour money into.

Boat owner here, yes, $10K is a great deal for that (38 footer?). Normally those old bayliners go for $20-30K. Just check that everything works and make them take it out with you for a quick spin.

lmao that's not a yacht that's soooo small

but that looks great for 10k

Boats are only fun when they are not your own.

More than likely, the fiberglass starts to blister and has soft spots, if this happens, the value is shit.

Also, most owners of these boats run them till the engines are shot because they are so difficult and expensive to work on.

If you are serious about buying it, have a surveyor take a look at it.

It's not about taking it out, it's about having a cheap cabin vacation home on the water. Get a/c installed, cable TV and internet, and you never have to take it out.

If your willing to put a BOATLOAD of time and money into it sure why not? Like you said your a richfag

hell no, save or invest it

Sure but only if I had 2-3x that to get it back to being sea worthy then another 10k annually in freed up money to keep it going

Sorry. **you're** Sorry everyone. Sorry.

Those docking slip fees aren't cheap.
And you'll have to maintain the boat.
Scrape those barnacles, and such.

Yeah it could be a money pit. I was thinking that "fishing trips" with the bros turns into the stabbing cabin with some barslut.

Oh yeah also marriedfag

>Be richfag
>Buy cheep used boat lower than cost
>Be worried about 20000 difference in price

Is rich, checks out...

I owe 13k+ on a fucking Nissan Versa. Yes, if I wasn't a fucking poorfag and someone said "buy this fuckin' sick boat from me for less than the cost of the cheapest car in america" I'd jump all over it. I don't care how much work it needs, as long as it doesn't take on water it's a fucking steal.

im a student and I can't buy this boat lmao
he ain't rich

10k cause death in the family of the seller. Friend of a friend.

>What would you rather buy instead
Anything

I would not buy that yacht, I like a sail yacht better.

But for $10,000, I'd update my collection of giant show kites, that get me invited to kite festivals all over the world, rather than buy a boat. Some of my older pieces are getting a little sun-faded.

BUT -- If that boat is new and in good shape, I'd buy it for $10,000 and turn a quick profit selling it.

Says the guy who will never be wealthy because he buys shit at full price.

what's wrong with it is my question for 10k

A boat is a hole in the water into which a fool pours money.

I'd rather buy a shit house to do fucked up things in...classic punk house

Like jam real loud out and skate in a drained pool.

One of the two motors won't shut off without manually disconnecting. The inside is a bit rough because "dad" the previous owner got sick before he died.

$200/mo for a slip, includes use of marina shower/bathroom building. You can pay people to do the maintenance for you. People live on boats full-time like that. It's a lot cheaper to maintain than a $200K or $300K cabin somewhere where you get water leaks and wood rot and pipes break every year.

Not the point idiot. If he were really "rich" 20000 is nothing. He would go get a new one.

>Not owning your own dock.

You don't know too many wealthy people do you?

I know they base their decisions on the model and make combined with personal preference more than price. You don’t know any really rich people do you?

What do you mean "rough?" Dried vomit everywhere? You can get replacement bed and seat cushions online if those are torn up.

I'd get a professional to look at it before you buy it, if you buy it. 10k is really cheap for a boat that size there has to be more to it. Boat buying is really sketchy sometimes

No I feel like having a sail boat would be more fun.

Sailboat cabins are much more cramped, though. If you want a party/weekend chill boat, you're better with one like OP's.

A boat gives you two joys in life
When purchased and when sold

No, I'd rather just let the money sit than have some fucking boat

A ticket on the world cruise ship.

I kekd way too hard at that

Did bayliners come with pentas? If so good luck !

Buy it, use it, sell it in two years for twice what you bought it for?

But you can have one lover, and have romantic wave shaking sex

This looks like a late 90's or early 2000's bayliner 3788. Even if it were completely fucked, this boat would be at least $20k, and that's if it's just totaled. Boat in this pic doesn't have any visible exterior problems, but even mechanical issues wouldn't drive the price down to $10k. OP's scenario is hypothetical, or this shit is stolen.

>tfw a deluded faggot posts on Sup Forums agin

>cost of moving thru the water
You get like 2miles per gallon, air condition+electricity not included. Sailboat ftw