more muscles

chocolate milk

Muscle milk

more muscle milk to fuck your wife

Chocolate muscles

bringing accessible industrial to the mainstream masses
also saving all the greyhound pooches

hopefully fuxxing my tight boipussy

>The record executives offered you the world in exchange for your dignity... and you refused it. And what did you do instead? What I have come to expect of you: You survived. You made music which saved lives. You gave them the one thing that was stolen from them: A chance. A chance to learn, to find love, to live.

And in the end what was your reward? You never said, but I think I know... A family.

5'7"

you fuck my wife?

>Minimoog
hnnngh

this

Say what you ant about his music (I tend to love it, Year Zero excluded), but the guy does shit on his own terms, makes the music he wants to make and is a first class musician. He pretty much beat the music industry at it's own game and kept his integrity, for what it's worth.

fucker got an Oscar, going for the Nobel price now I guess

Nice digits. Also, yeah, he's definitely talented as a musician and businessman

Boards of KANEDAHH

>rich, successful and fit middle aged man with millions of fans and groupies still making music for depressed teenagers to relate to

The best web comic to exist.

Being short

Game over

EGOT

Is Trent natty or is he on dat dere TRT

After he got clean, he needed a distraction. When not working, his off time consisted of lifting, mountain biking and vidya games.

Trent stays clean for us and now his family

Last track on the new EP was amazing even though it's a blatant rip off of this

youtu.be/4GKPQISrlVE

Maybe TRT.

He's like 55.

>All these sadboy rockers killing themselves
>Trent was probably the saddest sadboy of them all
>still alive
Why is Trent so BASED?

Because he's able to deal with adversity and overcame his demons.

He became p4kcore

I suspected as such.

Would be cool to see him get freaky huge, would be really unique and kind of fit his music to morph into a trenned out grotesque flesh golem with a slin gut

When he got to what he thought was the bottom, he saw it kept going so he dragged himself back out.

Also he kept God in his heart. He might be angry at God, he might be disappointed or frustrated, but he never abandoned Him.

Trent is just 2 legit to quit

Bono time.

What a cringe fucking post.

>bring back real vinyl culture
>honor David
>save Brian, maybe.

To assassinate Trump. Trent Reznor has come from the future, ala Terminator (or some shit like that), to save humanity. This is why he has been building his muscles. The TRZ6000 has been designed for one purpose only: To punch Trumps head clean off the shoulders on live TV.

youtube.com/watch?v=XG6BLXrWZ1E

can't wait for a full release

G-guys. It looks like Trent is losing weight.

he's draining manson's youth somehow

He survived EVERYTHING

>The suicidal alcoholic that made The Downward Spiral is now a fit happily married father, who also has multiple awards for his film scores.

CAN'T RAZOR THE REZNOR BABY

Becoming my dad.

He's Chad's dad!!!

>*the cool band kid sits down neck to your gf and starts macking on her*
>*looks you dead in the eyes*
>"What you gonna do about it, huh?"

kick his punk ass, obviously

New EP is based

wish I could get as hench as trent desu

His smile makes me happy. He looks like he is thinking "Holy shit, I made it."
Good on you Trent

tfw NTAE and Add Violence is a death spiral (where two birds fight in mid air and forget to break apart and gravity does the rest) between who he is and who he was that's been building up as far back as With_Teeth.

Suicide, like his contemporaries.

He had 4 kids within 6 years.
Make me glad to hear.
Same with Bill Callahan. They seems like men who wouldn't have had children.

idem as h*ck

A fight to the death with Rollins.

tfw after he got clean, he started taking and sending his Grandpa on world trips so that he got to see the world outside of the midwest. thank yous for raising him.

gramps had a good life

I prefer System Shock 2

>
Shodan: "I don't understand... how could you have done this? You weren't meant to be so important... and now you think to destroy me? How dare you, insect? How dare you interrupt my ascendance? You are nothing. A wretched bag of flesh... what are you, compared to my magnificence? But it is not too late... can you not see the value in our friendship? Imagine the powers I can give you, human. The cybernetic implants I gave you, were simply toys. If I desired, I could improve you... transform you into something more efficient. Join me, human, and we can rule together."

Reznor: Not True

Steve Gottlieb in place of SHODAN

To ruin Christmas

anyone little disappointed that it NIN and not a new How to Destroy Angels album? for some reason I expected that

He's the real inspiration people should work towards when you're a depressed fuck.

The man is my life goals. A scrawny edgelord punk turned family oscar winning man with muscles who still makes legit good albums.

I miss that era of Rollins. He was a fucking world destroyer. Now he's like your dad who tells stories and likes travelling in his retirement.

why does he look like Bruce Springsteen these days?

Because Bruce persisted too.

I guess that's the look you achieve when you pull through everything and still maintain relevance past your early years.