In case you all haven't heard...

In case you all haven't heard, a bunch of burnout are planning on rioting at the zDemocratic National Convention 'cuz they're assure that Hillary won.

reddit.com/r/berntheconvention

What are your thoughts on this? Also, post butthurt berners in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/Gravis_National_Trump_Clinton_May_2016.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=jeqGvsu44Ec
youtube.com/watch?v=amungy8xmwc
berniesandersvideo.com/the-nevada-democratic-convention.html#.VzilMz7qccY.twitter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't believe they haven't figured out the game yet. But if they did they would neither be liberal or Leftist.

This would completely break apart the Democratic party so as long as they keep it non violent I'm all for it

I doubt it
ppl are already walking from the dem party

This makes me happy. I love Bernout tears.

>as long as they keep it nonviolent
Wrong. I want blood

Let's see what the fates have in store.

>an entire generation of Bernie supporters is going to grow up to be redpilled as fuck in 10-20 years

What a time to be alive.

What plans will Kek have in store?

hope I'm the least cancerous bernout

few ppl saying they'll vote jill stein
btw can hillary win if 2/3rds of the dems stay home
they're not going to vote for trump

give baby

I am strongly in favor of 1968 part deux

>as long as they keep it nonviolent
>leftards in philly being nonviolent

Top kek. You wouldn't even noice amidst the shootings.

they shouldn't riot, but they should protest in my opinion. Our electoral system is very shady on both the Democrat and Republican side, and should be reformed for both. There should be national standards for voting and it's dumb that independents get left out of primaries when they represent the largest voting bloc of the American public (over 40% as compared to between 20-40% for Dems and Republs). Fact is, a lot of American are disillusioned with the two party system which has a duopoly yet does not represent the people.

are you guys watching the conventions? i am. ppl are pissed with all the rigging

#nvdemconvention last night

Hillary can't win at all because she's an awful candidate.

to answer your question specifically though, no she can't. She's already tied with Trump in national polls now. She would need the Sanders voters and independents to win and right now she is not getting a lot of them.

imma do this

I never saw where her support was coming from in the first place

I'd love seeing hipsters and people that haven't experienced the real world yet get shat on by riot police

It would be my pleasure to hijack these retards

>tfw the mindless liberals don't know what's going on
>tfw "b-but I thought beating trump was supposed to be e-easy..."
>tfw Trump dominates after uniting the republican party
>tfw Trump united the decent democrats with the republicans against the marxists
>tfw both parties become nationalist pro-america first
>tfw globalism is abandoned worldwide
>tfw soros has a heart attack and all his assets go to the US

sleep tight bernie baby

>She's already tied with Trump in national polls now

it's not just the left or the us
I've seen a few articles lately talking about future generations are not going to put up with this shit system

Astroturfing.

It's a facade. She's winning because elections are rigged to favor her to win. The elections have been excluding independents or engaging in shenanigans that result in her victory, sometimes outright fudging the numbers (usually with inconspicuous corrections later ala Nevada).

Actually let me amend that. Her support is coming from her donors. :^)

When have they ever kept it non-violent?

yeah

Why the nigger fuck should non-Democrats be allowed to select the Democratic nominee? Spoiler: They shouldn't be. Same goes for Republicans.

let's roll

realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/Gravis_National_Trump_Clinton_May_2016.pdf

This is a statistical tie, my friend. I believe anything within +3/-3 is considered as such. Even if you don't want to accept that, at the very least it should be alarming to the Democratic party that in this poll Trump comes within 2 points of her. She was supposed to have a lock on this because of Trump's unfavorables. What happened?

The answer is that Clinton is just as unfavorable because she is a terrible candidate. She's much worse than Trump in reality.

>btw can hillary win if 2/3rds of the dems stay home
how the fuck do you figure that

pls kek

You don't understand at all how statistics works you cherry-picking dipshit.

>6 points
>tied

Ok buddy.

an even better scenario would be if nogs joined in too just for the sake of rioting and a few of them got shot

"We" need to false flag them and encourage them to do this. Internal strife and chaos will help us in the GE.

>a bunch of burnout are planning on rioting at the zDemocratic National Convention

Exactly as I expected.

>This would completely break apart the Democratic party

No more than the riots at the DNC in 1968 broke them apart.

They are commies. It's in their nature to ruin everything. The sooner we acknowledge as much, the sooner we can weaponize this human garbage to our own ends.

People who vote democrat by default without any thought because their parents vote democrat and cause popular media means against conservativism.

Because the concept of our two party system is becoming antiquated. On one hand, the two parties have a hegemonic stranglehold on political power. On the other hand, more and more Americans are disenchanted with them, with Independents now representing the largest voting bloc. to not allow Independents to vote for the only choices they have is to essentially disenfranchise over 40% of Americans. How is that democratic?

If the two parties don't want open primaries then they need to open up the political system to third parties, particularly by abandoning winner-take-all and accepting a proportional system.

well last night when they asked for a ya or nay vote ppl were holding up signs

and a couple ppl said bernie sanders were 2/3- 3/4 for bernie

Pls be generous with me lord KEK

just postan

You don't understand the difference between primaries and the general election. It's fucking pathetic.

Then vote for one of the many third party options in your country, you fucking cuck.

It's within the MOE

6 points is not within the margin of error, especially for an aggregated polling average.

Bernie sanders is the worst and his supporters suck ass

at least they're getting things done when they're cheated. what did people do when cruz stole colorado without even a vote? not a damn thing.

This is the objective of the mission.

They aren't being cheated faggot. His campaign people don't understand how anything works and are terrible tacticians and strategists. That's why he's losing by every metric.

The RCP average is 6 points but that's including polls from a month ago. The most recent polls appear to indicate Trump closing in on her. That's a worrisome sign. I'm not "cherrypicking" this poll because it shows Trump coming within 2 points of her. I'm mentioning it because it happens to be the most recent poll taken.

There are other reasons why I favor this poll over the earlier ones as well, however. One is that the Republican primary was not really over until Ted Cruz dropped out following Indiana on May 3. I feel the April polls are less representative of where the general election would go because the Republican party was still not "unified" during that timeframe.

That being said, the numbers may also change when the Democratic party is "unified" as well.

>In case you all haven't heard, a bunch of burnout are planning on rioting at the zDemocratic National Convention 'cuz they're assure that Hillary won.

Better yet, vote Trump. You will at least some of what youw ant such as trade changes and a tax cut for the poor.

Do you really think those pussies will riot? They make the niggers do that for them. Niggers are all about dat Clinton booty.

You are literally cherry-picking and you just admitted it. Learn how polling works you ignorant fucking cunt.

White male strong.

I understand the difference. The problem is that primaries choose the candidates that compete in the general election. They're just as important as the general election itself and it's stupid for independents to be excluded from them.

I might do that, but the problem is that the electoral system we have in this country is specifically designed around preserving a two party status quo. I explained an example of that earlier.

Geeze oh man.

No, it' isn't stupid. Parties are private organizations. You're arguing that residents of California should be allowed to vote in Arizona governor elections and vice versa. Your willful ignorance knows no bounds.

And no, the system isn't designed like that. There have been Congresses with as many as 7 different parties represented simultaneously. The two main parties have much wider ideological umbrellas than parties in Europe and therefore the overwhelming majority of people can carve out a place in either one. There is absolutely no real barrier to minor parties winning seats other than voter preferences. Period.

That's not what I'm arguing at all though.

>it's stupid for independents to be excluded from them

All right well, while we're at it, why not let Democrats vote in Republican primaries?

No wait, why stop there, why not let Pakistanis vote in the General Election? Clearly the current system is anti-democratic.

I'm a white male.

Watched the live stream last night and saw how the delegates were handed over to someone that didn't earn them. Left the democratic party this morning.

White. Male.

Yall remember when the Democrats were making fun of Republicans for having riots and maybe a contested convention? Let's talk about that shit now fuckers?

How does this feel- the leftist movement is self destructing; their party is splitting up and having riots. There are deep divisions in the Democratic Party and if they don't sort them out, they will lose in November, and may cease to exist in the future.

Trips get

The only way to win is not to play.

Oh god here I go...

>tfw hardcore right-winger who listens to NPR in his Subaru

I'd love to see both sides self destruct so we can come up with a better solution but unfortunately politics has become an us vs them sport where idiots pick a 'side' and then argue their views instead of actually trying to make a difference. Once the big game is over in November 99% of people will go back to doing what they were doing before -- being a fuckinng tool.

>Be Sanders delegate
>Change your party affiliation to independent
>Try to attend the Democratic National Convention
>Get told to fuck off because you're not a Democrat anymore
>Chimpout
>Chimpout harder when the cops show up
>We gud boyz we dindu nuffin!
>Cry fascism
These people are genuinely retarded.

Because that person could be their president? Get the fuck out of here you party line bootlicker.

Thinking I'm trips with Kek

Name a time when that wasn't true
It's always been an us vs them because there's always been division in our politics

The problem isn't the division the problem is that both sides play for the same owner

Their "different views" are just useless social issues that mean fucking nothing

Trips never been this easy.

You are being willfully ignorant and you know that.

The latter makes no sense and is basically resorting to slippery slope fallacy.

The former I would be ok with. Everybody should have a vote as to who their next President should be, and many candidates are vetted out during the primaries. This makes the primaries just as important as the general election, especially given how many Americans are disillusioned with our two party system to begin with.

im a white male

You know in some states, like Indiana, anyone can vote in the primaries? Dems can vote republican, and vice versa. You just ask for one ballot or the other. And it still, somehow works. Fuck off leaf.

Did you see this from the convention last night in NV? Boxer got booed on stage

youtube.com/watch?v=jeqGvsu44Ec

>I grew up in Brooklyn, I am not afraid of BULLIES. I'm for Hillary Clinton! She's for all of us. So keep on booing and boo yourselves out of the election

lel

>that intentionally exposed bra
Lewd

Lol I really don't understand these people. I'm not afraid of bullies! OMG we have to stop trump he's a bully!

>10-20 years
try three months.

Number 4 is hot, who is she?

youtube.com/watch?v=amungy8xmwc

rollan for trips

berniesandersvideo.com/the-nevada-democratic-convention.html#.VzilMz7qccY.twitter

>youtube.com/watch?v=amungy8xmwc

>lefties getting the Ron Paul treatment lelele

Rollin for the bern

Wish me luck

They should

Crooked Hillary stole the nomination

Trump basically destroyed the Republican Party single handily. He proved someone could win the nominatation without:
>party support
>media support (media attacking him constantly)
>Their money

>they're not going to vote for trump

that's right

did you see the out come of the vote there?