Refugees bulls with their loli girlfriends

Refugees bulls with their loli girlfriends.
Parents are prepping the bull.
krautkanal.com/int/34156756

>>I just came from my shop visit and witnessed outside the shop a ~12 yo finnish grill hanging out with a bunch of ~25 yo arab (refugee?) men. She was hand to hand with one of them. I think it's weird that I (and presumably no one else either) really didn't give a fuck. I didn't even find it strange. Funny how fast people get used to new norms in the society.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/1174930/life-for-killing-man-mistaken-for-paedophile
twitter.com/AnonBabble

does anyone else find it weird that europe had laws for hundreds of years that they just threw away the second a bunch of brown people showed up?

mate, you think Europeans know this is going on?

They are clueless...

they don't even have freedom of expression

This.

Also this.

We're at the point where people outside of Sup Forums are just ignoring what's going on around them until its all too late.

We're the first line of defense.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON YOU GUYS??

America pls invade

This makes me so angry, do parents there care? Or is Europe so open with sexuality they just don't care?
This shit would not fly here, if any dad saw this he would beat the shit out of those sand niggers.

Is this real. Ive been of Sup Forums for a while. But europe is so cucked it seems satirical so i honestly can't tell

Jesus... what kind of TV crap are children watching these days if they have become so
desensitized to race and possible kidnaping/rape from strangers?

I want to fucking shoot those bastards and blast a hole right into their dumb fucking sandnigger face.

Dear Finnfags

Why the fuck are the parents of these kids not in jail for pimping their kids out to niggers?

I love it how that meme is spreaded and how far from reality it is actually. Most western women are disgusted by arabs, turks and asians, some may have a Nigger fetish, but just as dick on legs.

But please, keep on spreading it. It makes westerners more extreme, maybe breaking the conditioning and let them commit random murder. And at the same time, semitic loser think they have a chance getting a women here, flooding into the slavehood by the millions.

Its such a great time to be alive

>Sup Forums has always been edgy and contrarian, going against the grain of society and defying cultural norms
>Sup Forums is now the forefront of having pride in one's history, supporting traditional values and positive relationships, striving for excellence while shunning self destructive behavior

What a time to be alive.

Absolute subversion

But it's a part of their culture. Stop being fucking white males and you might get a loli.

>It's in Finland

Being edgy and contrarian, going against the grain of society and defying cultural norms today means you support traditional values.
Today if you tell someone you're a straight, white, conservative, Christian male you will be treated like a leper

>White males can't even look at sexually developed adult women without being called rapists.

Can't escape KC tier content even on pol

Absolutely disgusting, these parents should not be allowed to have children.

>10 years later
>shitload of wymonzzz writing books and news articles like...
>how i got raped by 6 billion rapefugees when i was 5yrs old and white men are to blame because of reasons
>give me shekels at patreon because i want to travel for a half year to an african rape village
>also, pay my bills for my 738 niglets from 34842 different men of african decent

some cunts just like to get raped by animals, they know that shit already in a very early age

Sup Forums only seems defiant because anonymous allows anyone to make a claim, and everyone else can call them a faggot for it - especially if they can't back that claim.

We've discussed and seen what happens when so many from another culture are imported into a largely incompatible society. It's shit. But every media outlet and politician is praising what's happening despite all the horrors that it's bringing.

Holy shit

The men knows

Surely these pictures have been taken out of context and depict nothing but innocent platonic bonding between family members who happen to be of different skin color.

r-right guys?

They should just fuck the family dog for fucks sake, at least they won't get pregnant. I never understood it. If you are horny enough to fuck a nigger or sandnigger then not just fuck a dog?

>Dear Finnfags
We are a leftist nordic welfare state. None of this is surprising or shocking to me.

>immigrants are runing western culture!
>western culture produces weak betas

First Sweden and now Finland. How's Norway holding up these days?

a dog doesn't rape, a nigger will

Just a plain old honest question, why do you allow this? You guys beat the Soviets, how come you can't beat a few muslim invaders?

I hope those girls get fucked. It might teach something to their parents.

And behind that two somalis/one underage white girl sandwich with the soulless dead inside turbocuck 'father' is
>Der Spiegel
One of the most ultra left propaganda pro rapefugee pro merkel pro globalism magazines in existence.

What a shocker.

Everything makes sense now. Society went to shit when women got the right to vote.

I take it if a White guy was fucking underage kids they'd be in jail - even in your leftist hell hole?

Even in cuckbongland being a pedo is risky

news.sky.com/story/1174930/life-for-killing-man-mistaken-for-paedophile

Welfare States make weak men.

Fiscal conservativism is social conservatism.

Social conservatism is fiscal conservativism.

They can't exist independent of eachother.

Finland proving it does not deserve to be independent. Needs to be returned to Russian rule.

The wrong side won WWII

what laws did they throw away?

Grooming of children would be a good example.

Good all these girls need to be raped for their fathers cuckness
Every cuck deserves to have his child raped

What ever happened to height, face, frame.

That little cute girl looks like Monroe. Lucky ass muslim.

the law to protect own borders, the laws to jail criminals, the las against corruption, the laws against abuse of power in government

KC?

The fuck... I want off this ride.

>The wrong side won WWII

If only it hadn't ended that way 71 years ago.

Laws are only there to protect minorities (or in the case of major cities the majority) from discrimination.

Christ... May God have mercy on us all.

Seeing shit like that makes me think that the good Lord has truly abandoned us.

>You guys beat the Soviets, how come you can't beat a few muslim invaders?
The opponent isn't these muslims, but leftism, political correctness etc. This would require complete change in the universities, politics and in the way we govern our country (as if we were governing our country right now). To have something like this happen in a small country that is led by spineless politicians who see themselves as citizens of a globe instead part of any nation, there should be some bigger nation leading the way, so they could do correct decisions without being worried that they won't be elected into office again. It could be France, it could be USA.

What can I do? I talk about this in public and I am a racist and a bigot. Big media is not covering these things and are just full of pro-refugee propaganda.

defeatist talk from the very beginning, how sad, Finland

WTF WHAT IS THIS

tfw you realize you're living in an alternate history dystopian nightmare where Germany lost WW2

Sheeit

I can't do this thread again. Look I know we have niggers and spics... but wtf Europe? I literally want Trump & Putin to drop a few h-bombs and destroys your entire continent.

This just goes to show how weak and pathetic whitebois are. Black men are fucking your wives, living in your homes, infesting your gene pool with their immigrant seeds and all you can do is vent like a true useless cuck online.

LMFAO, this shit is hilarious. Europe will be looking like Brazil in a few decades at this rate.

It's only a matter of time.

RARE

I'm probably the only britfag here that agrees with you.

The parents don't have any honor.

They should take a gun or a knife and kill those pedos.

Selfies happened. They are photographic cancer.

I'm pretty sure being a pedo is much more dangerous in bongistan than finland/scandinavian countries for anyone.

Britbongs are much more violent than Scandinavians.

Not all white men are the same. Some just happen to be really weak, who let their women wear the trousers.

You'd shit yourself if you came across an alpha white guy who gives no shits. That's why niggers only surround themselves with beta college boys.

Please Europe. Find your inner Vlad, find your inner crusader. Stop this now.

I feel like I'm watching a drug addict slide further and further in to their addiction, with no ability to reach them...

You don't even hear the word 'honor' anymore. Cuck european liberals killed it.

literally just selected clips of finnish families welcoming the refugees, granted a propaganda superficial story, but nowhere there is a sign of the girls being girlfriends to these men.

These small Finnish towns are certainly strange
They look normal, but then something weird happens
And no one knew about it til it was too late

We've had this thread like 6 time already. Is this an example of me needing to go out more since i'm the only one with a constant sense of deja vu or is this just an excuse to create another pedo thread to bait out some pictures of cute lolis? Well, anyways...

Once you compromise a little bit of your honor, you lose it all.
those faggot fin parents are one of them.

Parents of one of these said that they are just flirting.

No. It's the opposite. He's showing us what we need to fix. Just wait for the Crusades, mate.

> there should be some bigger nation leading the way
> it could be USA

fuck off mudslime you dont belong here

No that's a troll from Ylilauta lol

Rare it's the first time I see Azerbaijan in a live thread.

Finnish damage control, It's real.

They need to import Slavs to take care of the problem.

Holy shit this nigger is ugly. No matter how much a pussy that father is he's still 100 times better looking. Women who prefer niggers are insane.

You are right.

I mean, they are literally letting those animals fuck their daughers. You are practically losing the most value thing you have, your kids, what do you have to lose if you kill him?

And also we are talking about Europe, you will pass 10 years max in a prison.

What kind of food is that exactly?

Can you read Finnish?

>mfw I'm just an expat living here temporarily for work

Muslim, allah can suck my dick?
Or we suck allah's dick?

gee

read this

These are mostly arabs not black guys.

Its funny, I saw a shitskin on my way home from store, he was smoking and looking at kids playing. I didnt see any other adults near so I stopped and asked him if it was his kids and the shitskin sand nigger told me to speak in english so i asked the same question, And he just said no and he just walked way from there.

I was really shaking in anger, I was so close in losing it and just beat him up to death right there
Only thing stopping me was that it wasnt worth the consequences if I got caught

I really hope race war will start already