This thread is dedicated to Marion Maréchal-Le Pen, the savior of France and future queen

This thread is dedicated to Marion Maréchal-Le Pen, the savior of France and future queen.

All hail \o

Why did she get so fat and old?

Not the same Le Pen, Pedro!

frog go jack off back to Sup Forums
this is not Sup Forums related. FLAGGED

Go find a job Pedro :)

She's been knighted as a Sup Forums hero.

I want her to colonize my half Lebanese/half white dick.

Marion Marechal Nous Voila

maronite?

So how many Africans has she fucked?

Did she fuck that one Black comedian or whatever? 99% sure she's a coal burner anyway m8.

She's like a blonde version of my ex, who I hate...but I can't help but love Marion. Go, right-wing France, go!

Do we have a name for her yet?

Tell me bros, are her armpits hairy?

She'd look better with her natural brown hair. Not a fan of dyed blonde hair, especially on French women who tend to be darker anyway.

Of course senpai

muh diiiiiiiiiick

She's happily married to a young business owner and gave birth to her child called "Olympe" last year.

You better keep a strong maronite family, boi. Marry a nice maronite woman. What's the maronite community like over there?

10/10 would make grampa mad

I want to penis her while she whispers naughty things in my ear with that accent.

Is she the Pen-is-Mighter?

That doesn't answer the question, Pierre. :^)

Apparently theyre doing alright, Chriatian population is growing, but slowly. My teta has been trying to set me up with someone from the old country. Id like to have atleast 10 children.

I bet she has a right tasty arsehole.

Why do I feel like I can literally see her areolas through her shirt and bra there?

She often looks like she's stifling a laughter.

Looks like she was made for the muslim cock

God bless your teta!

Brown eyes.
Nasty.

I love her man haha. In her mid 70s and still cooks the best food for the family. Im the first child of her only daughter, and her first grandchild.

Teach your kids to stay within maronite circles. They will love you for it. I know whenever I meet another maronite, there is an instant connection and bond. We are a good hearted and intelligent people. Don't racemix!

Also, learn her food and keep passing it on. I'm going to do the same with my teta.

Ive been meaning to do that man. Her traditions deserve to be passed down. How is dating for maronites in Australia?

They all stick to each other at university and a lot of them will only date their own kind. I am worried it may be slowly dying out, though. Many are ashamed to be lebanese due to the whole terrorism propaganda and most foreigners classifying us as 'arabs' with the rest.

Need to be strong in difficult times.

bump4qt

Im sorry to hear that brother. Theyre pretty spread out here as well. Many are proud to be lebanese christian though. I wish you the best of luck, and may St. Charbel bless you.

You too, brother. God bless!

I want to stick my le penis in her mouth

She's a little too old for that.

>savior of France
>literally the head of a Russian funded right party
You deserve to be nuked

>jewish nose
>had to use her mother's surname or nobody would have given a fuck
>saggy tits
>no degree
>no economic program except DUDE IMMIGRANTS LMAO
>funded by evil manlet putin
>literally meme politician

Women doen't understand in-group loyalty FFS.

Stop worshiping these women who will only break your heart!

shes french

>penis her

would be the cherry on the cake if she had blue

she has a degree, doesn't she?

Fine, I want to fuck her.
Happy now lad?

Front National is controlled opposition

Serait baiser.
Sinon, how do I learn French ASAP?

I got offered a job that doubles my salary in East France.