Darkweb... Some questions

Darkweb... Some questions.

Id like to buy weed on there... Because street weed is shit. And possession of under a gram of weed is only a 100 dollar fine here.

1) how much is a gram of weed on the deep Web?

2) how do they send it?

3)how does it not get intercepted by the usps postal police?

4) how do I pay for it? Is PayPal an option?

5)what happens if I pay for it and never get anything? I can't just tell PayPal I tried to buy weed and it never came.

6) any deep Web tips for a noob?

7) how long for it to arrive?

8) what's the best site?

9) have you ever bought weed there? How's it like

10) can I get charged for reviving a gram of weed in the mail? Any federal offense? As I stated, anything a gram and under is only a 100 dollar fine in my state. Any federal charges?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BfvktInLZms
reddit.com/r/darknetmarketsnoobs/wiki/bible/buyer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Up

Bump

Nobody is going to sell a single gram on the deepweb faggot.

Pay with Bitcoin, buy the Bitcoin using a gift card you bought with cash. Don't be a retard and get caught user

bought other shit before but not weed
4-no you use bitcoins dont be an idiot
5-you accept your fate its a hit or miss

Thanks mates... Answers to other questions if appreciated.

And so like I'm screwed out my money? How do I in now if trustworthy or not

Do it and tell others
That's the man path

I am also a fucking noob and how safe is bitcoin i wanna check things out on the dark web and all of it wants bitcoin

By the sounds of it, you're not ready for deep web op, read up on how to stay anonymous and don't ask for advice here. PayPal? Get your money back? Ffs OP you fuckin serious?

What about acid / lsd? Id like to buy

Well hello ignorant law improvement nigger

Yeah get my money back faggot. If I'm scammed I'm ratting him out to the feds by an anonymous tip. I'm not losing anything by only getting a 100 dollar fine. Kek.

10 - never sign for a package, if you get a call about weed being sent to your address... Deny it, if you done everything correctly then they can't prove you ordered it.
2- different methods from different sellers but you can bet it'll be vac sealed a few times.
1- how much? You'll know when you buy it dipshit
3 - it can.
5 - wtf kind of question is that? You'll do fuckin nothin
4 - jesus christ... stay away from the dark web

Snitches get stitches faggot. I hope yours are particularly painful.

Nigger you're trying to buy illegal drugs from someone you've never met. They don't have a return policy it's not fucking Walmart.

Wat
Rat who out and how?

10. Shouldn't they not include signature verification in the first place then (the dealer)
3. So if it gets intercepted.... What happens?

How hard was it to go in numerical order?

Sure they don't have a return policy, but I'll create my own return policy. If I don't get what I paid for, you're getting ratted out anonymously. Scammers are filth.

What are you gonna do, tell them their username? Do you really think they're going to give you any kind of personal information for you to turn over to the police?

This has to be bait.
It's an anonymous seller that sells drugs
>anonymous

Scammers are filth but bringing the authorities into a private market and fucking it up for everybody is why no one ever tells you shit and they all think you're a prick. Do your fucking research or stick to ebay you fucking piece of shit rat.

Where do i research just asking

bait

You really are stupid as fuck.
The seller isn't going to include signature verification, the people that caught it in the mail will be trying to set you up and catch you faggot

>And possession of under a gram of weed is only a 100 dollar fine here.
But ordering drugs online and having it transported across any border is a federal crime. Just find a dealer and buy it like a normal person

So they try to trick me into signing for that shit?

Across state lines = Felony

He's just a buyer though. Not the seller. That would only get the seller in trouble for shipping it across state lines. The buyer dosnt have anything to do with it.

If you're actually serious about purchasing off there, then you need to invest time into actually learning about the processes you need to go through. By the sounds of things you know nothing at all except what you've seen in tv shows and movies.

I highly recommend watching this video as it gives a good outline of everything that you'll need to do if you're serious about buying.

youtube.com/watch?v=BfvktInLZms

Remember, this isn't eBay, you're purchasing illegal drugs and if you fuck up by not following proper opsec, then you're just asking to get busted by LE

I buy off of the deepweb but only dabs, edibles, and oil. I have done it 10 or so times. Get Bitcoin from Bitcoin ATM, send to Bitcoin wallet, transfer that money to whatever Market you are using. Encrypt your address to the seller after you buy. The markets hold your money in an escrow account unless the seller
doesn't offer that. This protects you from getting burned. Also, look at the sellers rating for stuff. I havent had a problem but I don't do hard stuff.

Not if the buyer is aware that the merchandise is travelling to a different state. It's arguable, but a definite issue.

It's drug trafficking. Doesn't matter if you're the buyer or seller.

Also, /r/darknetmarkets and /r/darknetmarketsnoobs are excellent sources of information, and you should read the sidebars of both before you even do so much as browse a darknet market.

This is also an excellent resource that I highly recommend reading through: reddit.com/r/darknetmarketsnoobs/wiki/bible/buyer

Fuck off redditfag

Where do you live, op?
I'm in Oregon and the legal weed here is very good. I'd just send you some if you'd cover the cost and shipping, I don't care.

Hey wait what do I need to do to safely browse the deep web. What do I need to download?

Why are you ordering weed 3 years ago?

use alphabay.