German girls welcome Ahmed and Mahmoud as celebrities

*sploosh*

Yeez girls at least let Ahmed come out of the bus before wetting yourselves.

>being this mad
Men let the women dictate who their mates will be. It's your own fault.

To become the alpha you must deal with the alpha.

i am unironically considering moving to germany and pretending to be an arab rapefugee. how many designated breeding sluts do i get the moment i step foot in germany? if it's over 3 i'm sold.

You are 8 months late shill
saged

Those other hippies welcoming rapefuges were disgusting and treacherous.

This is literally German girls wetting themselves over Ahmed. This is next level degeneracy.

>tfw you need to get your fingers warmed up for her before you even stepped out of the bus

So where are their fucking KEK fathers, god dammit I work often in Germany and I am losing sympathy for stupid naive fucks like that.

Next time I won't have mercy with germans I will steal and rob them fuck them

German girls welcomed Russian soldiers like this in 1945 as well. It is in their nature.

How come the vast majority of them are so confident, while with whites the vast majorities are asocial insecure cunts?

If you think provoking the Germans is a good idea, I'm not sure you've really learned the lessons of your forefathers.

How much I'd love to see these whores getting raped and murdered by their nigger lover boys

because our societies caters to the needs of females and pampers them while not giving a fuck about males

And no I'm not an r9k autist, I'm jacked and am pretty good looking but average/ugly guys really get treated like fucking dirt

They haven't received 20+ years of propaganda telling them how problematic their masculinity is.

Women aren't human to them. Do you ever lack confidence when approaching any domesticated household animal?

>Provoking Germans is dangerous

Yeah sure, after Cologne I don't believe any of this shit about Europeans waking up and going back to their old ways.

Face it, WW2 killed all of the real German men.

That's interesting. You're probably right.

That's true. But are there any specific stuff that's been done to boys?

this. germany is over, it's done.

Germans never had any real men anyway. Just lunatics.

>That's true. But are there any specific stuff that's been done to boys?
I have been educated my whole life by females
the only positive education i can actually remember was coming from male teachers (the few)
(but also the most bad education though, so theres that)

Atleast 30% of theese chicks will get brutaly gangraped and noone will be sorry for them. Not even their parents.

>Face it, WW2 killed all of the real German men.
its not true

you know every intelligent "man" knows that it surely wouldn't be smart to strike back now

Even if you'd be caught in a brawl with 5 arabs against yourself, the media manages to make you the ultimate super villain
its disgusting, and it will only change if some proper person is being in the US white house

The proof men should just mgtow

all teachers that teach kids ages 5-12 are retarded females that never accomplished anything in their lives and project their misandry on young males

expecting young boys to behave like women in classrooms and drugging them up if they can't stay calm

catering education more towards females by making education less hands on

It's because the media call these invaders "refugees" and act like they're great people.
I don't even care if any of the people that welcomed them get harmed because it's their own fault for being self-destructive.

>pls respond

understandable when you're a millenial in the US, not for people here in yuropoor

Fuck off russia you're just as bad as muslims with your raping

Try it yourself! It's a little sociopathic, butchicks wet themthemselves over being dehumanized. Think of them as a cute puppy belonging to man hoping to sell it. (Her father) Do and say the equivalent things that will that it takes to make that puppy yours, operating fearlessly from the base assumption that it's a simple script that must be followed without too much concern for the animal's feelings. Women don't want a man who gives a shit what they think; just one who fills a base function while taking them for himself.

>expecting young boys to behave like women in classrooms and drugging them up if they can't stay calm

Basically this. A girl acting like a girl is a model student, a boy acting like a boy is a problem student that needs various drugs to correct his behaviour.

Oh look another cuck thread

SAGE

>eastern front kdr's.png

>tfw I'm a kissless friendless virgin and these guys are more loved and welcomed than I'll ever be

I fucking hate society, where did it all go wrong?

lol

start lifting, get some hobbies, practice some martial arts, learn a language, prepare for killing islamists in 10 years

stop being pathetic and do something

is this equivalent to saying 'fuck you' anywhere outside of the uk/ireland?

Isn't that the symbol for "Fuck Off"?
kek

Be a man, John

he can have her, shes pretty ugly.

We'll see you little inbred kikes. With Trump's momentum growing and the curtain protecting kikes falling, it won't long till we can fully express ourselves and kill you off.

jews will not see it to the end of this century.

Believe me.

Shut the fuck up, newfag.

Fucking kill yourself...

Why are you posting shit from 12 months ago?

That movement is dead now. There's very little support outside of the Jew media for it after all the terrorist attacks,crime increases and rape gangs.

that photo is old dipshit. what happened in cologne helped to cure this idiocy

see this

So much this, female teachers are so fucking cancerous.

>when your shirt spells Cunt

look at her faces, shes regreting it.
and btw does her tshirt says cunt?

Still eight months too late on the picture you moronic half breed

Lower IQ, mainly
The more intelligent a person is, the most autistic they will likely be

>Frankfurt
And it all comes full circle.

> where did it all go wrong?
When your grandparents fucked everything up by interfering with Hitler.

That's literally wrong though.

>German girls

They are either immigrants or have to do this (because they got blackmailed or their "friends" will call them nazi).

No sane German support strangers without an approved curriculum vitae

>tfw no rape qtie

Those shoes are in now, right? They are so fucking hot.

In the US it means "Yo, what up f.am"

>meanwhile in the us

topkek

brown people make a peace sign and they're all cool and friendly yet if I make a peace sign I look like a complete k-pop faggot

Does one of the lads in the bus have bright red hair?

you kidding, the german girls hate turkey because turkey is killing their loving syrian ahmeds

Surely they've noticed that they're really.....ugly
right?

OP its not much better in denmark

They aren't attracted to them at all. They are feeling good because they think they are doing good.

Girls are extremely vain, they are doing this so they can say that they helped.

Suck to be german thoses day

Women don't care if you are 1.5m sand manlet or have a horribly inbred face as long as you are aggressive and rapey.

>Airport-Verblödung.

>the food is for you
>the oo is blacked out so it looks like an ass

fucking women

>meanwhile in the US

>tfw no beautiful danish hijabi gf

im trying to imagine the response if hundreds of thousands of asian women were flooding into europe as "refugees" and european men were holding welcome celebrations for them

Hey you dickheads! Take a look at these legal citizens of the Bundeschrepublik Deutschland in the year 2016!
>ALLAAAAH ALLLAAAAH ALALALALA BIX NOOD OOOGA BOOGA ALLLALALAAAH JIHAD OONGABOONGA
It's perfectly legal for them to do whatever the fuck they want to do you stupid shit-for-brains!
>ALLAAAAAH! JIHAAAAD! FICKI FICKI! FICKI FICKI JIHAAAD!!!
And do you know w... ...hey!
>FICKI FICKI
Because... ...hey, stop touching me! Because they are human fucking beings and... HEY!
>OOGA BOOGA FICKI FICKI!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!
Heeeeeeelp! HILFE! HILFE!!!
>FICKI FICKI FICKI

this is 100% in the US based on the equipment of the store and the cups

i cant exclude it based on the interracial relationship since we are pro interracial here .. and i am aswell!

I am pretty sure 'food' is just slang for ass in Denmark.

THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON
by Rudyard Kipling

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

>fuck off namefag

>being this butthurt

lol

An incel pussy who makes content deriding kids and mentally ill people. Sound like pol.

>Being black is a mental illness

Dayum negroids btfo

>sounds like bluefags conception of /pol

>15 million dead ruskies on the eastern front
>herp derp germans weak herp derp no real men
>we only died because they were using wall hacks
Fuck off buttmad german rapebaby

Then maybe you should put your money where your mouth is and do something

welcome to paris

The moment you ship the niggers who are raping white women back to africa, internet tough guy

What the fuck man. Stupid whores

Why is Kylo Ren in Germany?

I'd rape the fuck out of the hijabi bitch on the left

>they think they came for food and water

I wish you to rise to the heights you once had germany. You must fight.

these women should be thrown into a refugee camp like a steak to a bunch of hyenas

We're going to ban muslim immigration, and muslims don't even make up a full percentage of our population. We're going to be the first western country to do that, which will be a MASSIVe accomplishment.

Well the muslims are all 'hungry' and extremely 'thirsty'

Not going to happen.

Please don't threaten my girlfriend

>banning muzzies
>not adressing the nigger problem
Well good luck burger-friend, we will all need it

rekt

>tfw the leaf is trolling hard, but he is also right