I don't come here often but I need someone to hear me...

I don't come here often but I need someone to hear me. I am suffering from a depression that has been with me most of my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

popsugar.com/fitness/Hormones-Released-After-Working-Out-19252431
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one cares about your made up disease problems.

this is no of that bullshit you hear today. my whole life was a mistake

I just want to talk to someone

Oh...

HereĀ“s a bunny.

Ok since your the only ones here I will tell you. I was born in 1994. Ever since i was born my parents never really loved. They told me I was an accident. They were going to abort me but it was too late

Remain active in pursuit of your goals/dreams, and do not look into the darkness which surrounds you.

Focus, and breath.

Balance, and flow.

You can only succeed with effort and persistence.

I'm a babortion too dude, you're OK with me but I gotta go to sleep

ok. good night

Hope this stops it

Me too, at least they argued about how I was supposed to be aborted and how they would have money if I had not existed.

I was about three years old.

You cannot let that hold you down though. Focus on the future and do not let others define you or your worth.

Do as I said here and you will see change equal to the effort you invest towards it.

when I was 6 I always tinkered with stuff to take my mind off of my home life. I was picked on and bullied. Even worse is that my teacher was ok with the bullying and she even did some of the bullying. The worse was one day I was carrying a box of crayons. Some kid tripped me and I dropped the box of crayons. The teacher came over and smacked me many times on the side of my head. She called me retarded and asked if I was born with 2 left feet and asked what the hell is the matter with me when I started to cry.

Let these memories be lessons, not burdens of guilt and shame.

Let go, but do not forget.

What I don't get is why did they have to pick me

It is difficult to say, but for every situation every individual plays a role.

Your actions and outlook affected the circumstances of the situation too. Sometimes those who stand their ground are attacked, sometimes those who do not are as well.

Life is akin to a river in more ways than one, and the current can drag on you whether you stand in it of flow along it.

Either way the past has pasted, and you may choose any direction to go.

start working out. im not joking. do the fucking first step and yourself a favour and start working out. not only it'll make you fit and hot shit with the ladies, but also will make you actually feel better. not just "oh i look good, makes me feel good", it's about endorphin.

popsugar.com/fitness/Hormones-Released-After-Working-Out-19252431

Probably because you are different in one way or another when compared to the populous at large.

This is not necessarily bad though, sometimes the exceptionally gifted are hit the worse by societies majority which demands conformity to its collective ego.

Remember you choose your path from this point forwards.