Rekt thread (i have no idea what the webm is)

rekt thread (i have no idea what the webm is)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E7fdBel4G6g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seu buceta

Hunting for ivory.webm

The kid stole his gun and then was so stupid he let the guy "look at it" before he bought it, so the guy is just fucking with him.
but if you don't know that you should start a thread by being active then you don't deserve the thread

This bread is doing well so far.

"Tá quanto this gun?"
"It's por 500 conto"
"You desse size vendendo gun?"

It's a brazillian meme. This is staged

should have worded it better ..i chose a random webm

Dont mind me just trying to keep this shity thread alive since OP is a stupid retard

thats just what the brs want people to think

equality

A REAL person died here. Please show some respect!

this pisses me off more than it should for some rason.

More negroids getting rekt please
getting nice and hard here

lol newfag (or bad bait fag)

massive brain haemorrhage

>niggers dont even know how to punch

It's the "Hyont thoot!" kid.

>obvious newfag calls other people newfags

/Thread

Thats not reckt, thats retarded.

yeaaa....getcho nut lil nigga

Would she survive this

Obvious newfag calls someone newfag for saying someones is a newfag

>Obvious newfag calls someone newfag for saying someones is a newfag for saying someones is a newfag

Don't wanna be called a newfag don't post newfag shit

Obvious newfag calls someone newfag for saying someones is a newfag for saying someones is a newfag for calling someone a newfag

For all of you nigger lovers...

she probably stopped breathing soon after she was hit

Nope, breathing is controlled by the brain stem.

I am the master newfag here. You beta-newfags have no idea of newfaggotry. My level in newfaggotry is over nine thousand. So STFU.

>over nine thousand
NNOOOOOOO!!!!!

More like this, self-defense specifically.

Those are Mexicans.
I remember when that happened.

Why is that british kid wearing a brazillian shirt?

Well? What was it about?

love this kind of videos

I believe they were informants for another cartel. But then again I also remember multiple incidents where one cartel kidnapped the mothers/girlfriends of another and executed them. So maybe I'm mistaken, but I'm pretty sure they were informants.

>but muh feminism

These are my favorites. Where some guy comes in acting all tough trying to rob innocent hard working people, and gets completely ventilated by a good guy with a gun.

those look like blank rounds to me, either that or his aim is fucking terrible. didn't see any impact from any of those shots.

Kinda fucked up how he used that lady for concealment, lol.

Well played, sir.

topkek

what

O M G!
mods

anyother 9/11 webm in hd?

The fuck is it about the yellow man club that makes them so fucking retarded about how elevators work?

it was suicide, they were just getting away from their wives and had enough

very tall buildings means alot of waiting for another elevator, gooks and chings always go crazy about it

Correction, he's trying to sell it to the guy he stole it from.

The part of this one, that i always kek about, is the guy who gets sniped by that falling lightpole - couldn't make that happen again in a thousand tries.

Baghdad's new anti-littering device

Sauce?

The part that gets me is the arabic text, which apparently says "do not throw cigarettes into strange holes." Because.. apparently that's a big problem..?

Riot. a shitty britbong movie. not worth watching.

thanks

smart if you ask me.

that was masterful

Hey, level with me. you don't think all black people are like this? I'm black and these guys look like savages with guns to me

Thanks for shedding light on this

>calling someone a newfag as you say newfags call other people newfags.

is it still fucking summer?

>implying they have a sense of shame

Oh look, it's more black on white violence.

there is a massive difference between niggers and black people

This really did happen. A couple years ago. You may remember Mr. Robot cancelled its show that week because it had a similar scene in that particular episode. Look it up. You'll see.

youtu.be/E7fdBel4G6g

I'm sure there are plenty of capable female cops around the world, but I haven't met them. Working in law enforcement for the last 5 years I can confidently say I'm very happy that my area isn't as high crime and "exciting" as these other new force guys want it to be.

This can happen single handedly to most female cops I've encountered. Most of them are either old or self absorbed because they passed the Police Academy Lite® course.

Sorry but biologically females are in no position to be a dominant show of power in law enforcement. They are not as capable period.

No there's not. The only difference between niggers and black people is how many other niggers are around.

bet. you put a bunch of civilized black people in a room full of guns and drugs they will leave. niggers on the other hand will shoot the fuck out of each other and take everything they can

Nice.

Goddamn that was textbook.

Nope
The kid is alive and well.
Just search "seu buceta esta vivo" on google.

M.I.A. is trash

I remember a comedian doing a sketch about that

Real life isn't like a video game or a movie.

Did she dieding?

dem water marks tho

Oh my dear, where to start with a pathetic fuck, like you

This is not your ecochamber that tumblr is, this is where you are confronted with the purest that mankind is without its restraints, you are confronted with reality, these videos show fucking reality, if you are like me, you are desesitized to this kind of shit due to prior happenings, but your comment just shows that you are some priviledged weak cunt who never had something bad to experience and lives on in his isolated dream world where never something bad happens

most people here don't even fucking value their life due to how others treat them, tell me a reason how you shouldn't shrug off death, if life does not treat you well
cunt

only one shoe, she gon live