/brit/

Mentally-ill self-harming Sup Forumstard qt edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sfATf-aMvbA
youtube.com/watch?v=--hrbqox54k
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/66p26w/how_do_we_stop_4chans_influence_on_politics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you read this post you're gay

The third edition of The Destruction of the European Jews, includes (respectively) over 800,000 Jews who died from "ghettoisation and general privation"; 1,400,000 killed in open-air shootings; and up to 2,900,000 who perished in the camps.

I'M the only gay in this thread

What hobbies do you lads have?

I've taken up model building recently. In the middle of putting together one of these.

imagine being this arseravaged

nelson mandela was a literal terrorist

How's S3 of Broadchurch lads?

started bashing nerds and dweebs i see around town

diagnosing autism by analysis of peoples hobbies

never watched it because peter hitchens says it's made by anti male SJWs who hate britain and want to weaken our court system

holding a yank coin from 1980

weird to think it has gone through almost 40 years and passed through the hands of thousands of different yanks, trayvon, cletus, jason

really fascinating

playing fifa, getting drunk with the lads, used to play football for a team

cant think of much more else

so were most national independence movements in history

redditspacing

worked at a coin mint back in 1980 and rubbed my arse on every single coin minted in that year

>reddditspacinghowlingifyoueverusethespacebaryouareanenormousredditcuntandshouldleave

Don't put it in your pocket, where it will become just another coin.

DELET

watch sports
ski in winter
listen to a bit of music, I can play guitar but I don't as much as I used to

>playing fifa, getting drunk with the lads, used to play football for a team

VERY rare

me taking the pic

kek lmoa epic banter xD

most don't bomb shopping malls and train stations, stone and burn people to death, and demolish a great chunk of infrastructure

>he's here

orwellian nanny state

no u

don't ever respond to me again little twerp

Ah yes, surely the darkies are uniquely barbaric with their insurrections

this happened in the past 25 years, not 250 years ago

*bashes your little runt head in*

kek, just fooled that cockaroach into giving me a free (You)

it's just TOO EASY lads

Shit

Thinking about going vegetarian lads. Starting to feel empathy for the cows and whatnot

>the 2010 World Cup was 7 years ago

good post

eating flesh causes cancer

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

going to smash that faulty algorithm-making runt's head in

>tfw graduated uni the summer it was on

GIVE ME FREEDOM
GIVE ME FIRE

good lad

good fucking post lad

casual reminder that >we, a nation with one of the lowest ranked teams in the WC, drew to Italy, the defending champions and were the only undefeated team in the tournament

i despise muslims and sincerely believe the world would be a much better place if they were all killed

and you?

what are you lads listening to?

youtube.com/watch?v=sfATf-aMvbA

>Browsing Sup Forums past the age of 25

It's 3am on a week night so you're probably a NEET as well

Trompe de Monde

youtube.com/watch?v=--hrbqox54k

me
>believe in a creator
>vegetarian due to health consciousness rather than sympathy towards animals
>left leaning centrist with right leaning opinions (also referred to as a radical centrist)
>black gf

i can say the gayest thing youve ever heard if you want to

if i get more than 2-3 (You)'s ill post it..... if u want....

been reading up about south africa and the ANC and how niggers fucked everything up with a shitty, corrupt nigger government where blacks can get away with anything
decided I hate blacks more than muslims now

nice choice. their cover of banshee beat by animal collective is lovely

got a new waifu today lads

barbara palvin

>tfw turning 25 in 2019
>only 1 year and 1 month until i lose my Sup Forums privileges
god dammit

me
>vegan
>christian
>leftist
>no gf

literally the same except for the part about having a gf

You're... Anthony Fantano? But he lives in New England.

fucking hell
>someone tells OP he probably shouldn't go around raping people
>"damn redditors, whole thread is ruined guys"
i retract what i said about them maybe being alright

rorke

yeah.............. fuck redidt..............

This website wasn't meant for kids. You're cancer. Come sit on daddy's knee and I'll tell you a story.

Once upon a time there was a website which attracted genuine subversives: anarchists, paedophiles, black hat hackers, activists, and all manner of sociopaths and shit-disturbers. These people turned into Anonymous and made some very serious men in dark suits and Gargoyle shades very angry. These very serious men made it known to m00t that he could either nerf his subversive website into the text equivalent of Habbo Hotel or he could get all his servers seized by the NSA and spend some quality time in Gitmo. And because m00tiekins had the spine of a jellyfish, he kicked out the subversives and opened the door to you brainless little teenyboppers to keep the ad revenue rolling in.

So we're not trespassing on your website, you sunken-headed twerp, YOU are squatting on OURS.

ahhhhhhhh yes, the "plastic surgery" look

truly a classic

Lads I have an interview with a therapist tomorrow and I had to fill out a questionnaire beforehand. There was a question about self harm and suicidal thoughts and while I do occasionally have those I thought that I might get sectioned or something if I put that down so I just said no. Am I right in thinking that unless you're genuinely suicidal you should never admit to having suicidal thoughts to these people because they have to report that?

dude come on dont talk like that yeesh.... yikes...

yeah

what's your opinion on me considering you're older and your views will be a bit more refined

if I learned that all blacks and muslims in the world died right now I would unironically stand up and do a little dance

she hasn't had any

filtered dude

come on man there are some cool blacks

will smith for example, although i don't even really consider him black

feel like i would genuinely enjoy posting on /r9k/ but i understand that it would become a determent to my mental health so i avoid going there

feel like if i start browsing i will not stop and it will become a reoccurring habit like browsing Sup Forums

hahahahahahaha

nah. alaska is freedom

cry more cumskin

anyone remember the cuckio meme

used to be Warhammer
but since the GW closed in my town I've sort of petered off and stopped painting and playing

now idk, I guess nothing, maybe reading and I'm learning to code.

most are bad. the loss of the "good" ones is worth it

google alaska christensen

all i love

>tfw just invented a cool new way to do a terror attack but dont want to post it because i dont want to give anyone terroristic ideas

im a true patriot 2bh.

doing a read

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/66p26w/how_do_we_stop_4chans_influence_on_politics/

Wish I were still a believer 2bh.

you don't even know who she is

doing a shout

mmm

love those long and satisfying sleeps you get after doing an all nighter
though a side affect of this is that I wake up during real yank hours

i think eugenics is the answer

sterilise all violent and sub-100 iq blacks (which is most of them) and then they'll be just the same as us

hell, they could even apply the same standard to whites, there is literally nothing wrong with eugenics

super cuckio was hilarious

i don't need to know

it's obvious

Itsa me!

cuckio!

typical dumb fucking ignorant nigger yank