Did Brie Larson go too far?

>Oscar winner Brie Larson took to heart heated fan reactions to a resurfaced 2004 photo of herself cheesing with an in-captivity dolphin — apologizing in a subsequent post and clarifying she doesn’t support animal cruelty.

>Her original photo, captioned “I touched a Dolphins belly while sporting a trucker hat in 2004. #noregrets #fbf” — and later edited to add the disclaimer “I do not support animal cruelty” — drew mostly positive feedback, but still had its detractors.

>brielarson: Yo - it's me again. I posted a photo previously that encapsulated a silly moment in my weird life. I forgot that through social media and random interviews you do not know all the facets of me and what my concerns are. We should be concerned about the well being of all animals. Yes, Dolphins. Along with every other creature. There are problems with animals in captivity. There are problems with animals living in the wild. It has always been a priority of mine to speak for those who cannot speak for themselves. I apologize if the photo appeared to endorse animal cruelty. I don't believe any living thing deserves miss treatment. In the comments section feel free to discuss your thoughts, concerns, articles ANYTHING that can turn this into a moment of education for myself all who are interested. We gotta remember that we will make mistakes but we can learn from them, together. Much love.

instagram.com/p/BJ3K6uGB2UL/

I am committed to the liberation of black people

Captain SJW

honestly that dolphin looks chill af i doubt he minds

>A photo of you as a teenager with an animal promotes animal cruelty.

lel

What the fuck is cruel about it?

>Bria Larson is on the SJW's side
>SJW still hate her

I fucking hate everyone lmao

supposedly there are marks on the dolphin from a net or some shit, some commenters on her insta pointed it out

1) who cares
2) this isn't news
3) is this brie larson even an actor?
4) fuck dolphins, they are a shit-tier animal
5) support animal cruelty by existing in modern america where 99.99% of things you enjoy are made from suffering of lesser animals than humans

It baffles me than anyone can give the slightest shit about someone touching a dolphins belly and blame her for animal cruelty.

How DARE that BITCH put a picture of her time at SEAWORLD 12 years ago, didn't she see BLACKFISH!?! That SLUT is supporting the PATRIARCHY by SEXUALLY HARASSING that STRONG INDEPENDENT (non binary) DOLPHIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

College girls and nu males are always looking for something to be mad about on the Internet.

She could have just ignored all the "outrage" and there would have been no negative consequences.

The more you respond to these people, the more other people become aware of it. How many times have you read a news story with a headline like "[Celebrity] responds to criticism" and not heard anything about the criticism prior to that?

>>supposedly there are marks on the dolphin from a net or some shit
So they should've just ground him down into a tuna can instead?

I would defend her but she's a nigger lover, I hope this asinine controversy ends her career.

She also talked about BLM. Never dropped an actress so hard.

Plus, the fake titties. Bye, Felicia!

how dare she have fun

This.

>Dolphin lives matter

those are fake?

how do you pronounce "controversy"

is it contra verse eee?

yes

Don't listen to anyone who tells you con troversee

Post proof of the tits

I say con-troh-verse-ee

>BRIE LARSON YOU CUNT YOU POSED WITH A DOLPHIN AT SEA WORLD WHEN YOU WERE 15 FUCK GOD DAMMIT TURBO-TRIGGER

Is that really the worst dirt they can find on her?

So what's the controversy? She wasn't the one who captured that dolphin for seaworld. Are they implying that every little child that goes to seaworld with their parents is complicit in whatever sort of cruelty those animals have to suffer as a result of their captivity?

>dolphins
>shit tier animal
Go facefuck yourself. They are objectively based.
>literally fuck their enemies to death

>it's another normalfags pretend to be outraged about something only when it appears in the news and they can get upboats on facekike about it and will forget it ever happened a couple days later episode

I find it fascinating that a post like this can exist on a fast-moving board that might as well change its name to "Alt right professional victims in training cry about absolutely everything."

Are you suggesting that these triggered liberal pussies use any kind of logic?

I don't need to. Look at the way they sit on her and look on her frame. They're not natural, especially when you look at the sideboob. Plus the fappening proved it.

Yeap.

It's cruel to keep animals in captivity. Brie Larson, in her un-wokeness, is facilitating the continued existence of these animals as objects to ogle at while they spend their entire lives in tiny, unforgiving spaces as opposed to their natural habitats.

Are you the same Reddit nigger who made multiple threads about "altright tv" earlier?

alt-right virgin detected.

Hi tumblr

Hasn't school started yet?

Can the first part of your garbled attempt at a sentence because you basically only want to scream "Ewww, go away alt-right!!!"

Who's Miss Treatment?

As edgy as a school shooter. Classy. Guess salon was right about you guys. You realize you're on a list, right? Right? Lol.

>2004
She looks old in this photo

Kill yourself gook loving degenerate.

Now this is low quality b8.

Did you just call a perfectly clear post "garbled" while making a post that makes no sense? Sup Forums in a nutshell. It truly is a marvel the way you alt right justice warriors manage to prove how stupid you are in every post you make, regardless of length or topic.

>"Alt right professional victims in training cry about absolutely everything."

... Are you retarded? Why do you think this thread was created in the first place? What exactly are all posters in this thread posting about? Are you just willfully oblivious to the context here?

Yea because it made absolutely no sense. Fascinating in what way? Someone can post their opinion on a 'fast-moving' board? Sounds dopey as shit and only served to segway some tired, playground-tier harangue of people you don't like.

>alt right justice warrior

Cute.

MDE has broken the leddit posters

Fucking wonderful

Why do liberals like you always project their own flaws onto their opposition? Like, everyone knows liberals tend to be crybabies and SJWs and the only thing you can think of is to throw those exact same insults back at the dreaded "alt right"? These people have so many openings you could attack and use as insults, yet you only project your own flaws onto them. That's literally the equivalent of a fat kid on the playground that is being bullied by a thin kid going "No, you are fat!" instead of thinking up an insult that actually fits the other kid.

If you want your insults to sting and hit, you have to attack people with what actually represents them. You can't just use what represents YOU.

>its a nu-liberal whining about the alt-right whining episode

What's wrong with being a nu-liberal? At least I'm not a cuck for drumpf.