Flat Earth?

Redpill me on the flat Earth.
I started looking in yt and so on just for the laughs but now I'm starting to think about it more seriously.
My biggest question is, if the Earth is really flat, why the Hell are "they" lying to us? I mean, I get many of this conspiracy theories have a reason to be hidden, but what it matters for the common people if we live in a globe or in a flat surface? Our lives wouldn't change much, would they?

false flag to make Sup Forums look retarded

This thread will 404

it just makes sense

if earth was round, then people on the sides and bottom would be falling off into space.

use your brains

The earth is not flat.

Stop being a retard.

They're really trying to push this, aren't they?
>Look goy, they think the earth is flat! You wouldn't believe anything else they say would you?

the reason flat earth retards give is "they're doing it just because they want to trick the normal people" but that's a completely retarded non-answer, like everything else related to flat earth

give us the evidence that has you questioning things
what's making you think twice?

"Flat earth theory" is a psyop and it's working.

Just stop

Not that I support FET but if you are going to discuss it at least use the correct map

If the earth is flat then there can be no hollow earth, and I for one want the earth to be hollow.

no they wouldn't, idiot
they would stay stuck to the ground due to the centrifugal force created by the earth's spin

ahmed your only lying to yourself. no sane person believes the earth is flat. if you say that shit in some states we can have you detained for being a threat to your self and others and medicate you until all you can do is veg out in front of a tv

Pilots would need to get paid more to keep the BS. That's enough proof it's retarded right there.

Jesus christ the disinfo shills are at in in full force!

IF THIS MANY PEOPLE DON'T WANT YOU TO SAY OR KNOW SOMETHING, THEN YOU'RE PROBABLY ON THE RIGHT TRACK.

GODSPEED, FINN OP, BE CAREFUL

its a satanic cult
A moon rock sent to Holland was a piece of wood for crying out loud

this

/thread

pilots wouldnt know. they just stick to their flight paths and do their job.

Sadly this is why I am against Flat Earth. My family have been hollow Earthers going back at least 3 generations and I was raised on spoopy stories about hollow earth stuff. Even if it's all bunk I want to believe.

Ray Palmer Jr. is also a family friend and I got to hear a lot about the Shaver mysteries

>weather balloons

If you've got a brain bigger than an 8 year old you can work out the earth is not flat.
I'm still convinced the flat earth shilling is a false flag to discredit other conspiracies that actually have a chance of being true.
>So you think the government knew about 9/11 before hand, I bet you think the earth is flat too!

>yfw you realize gravity isn't a force, it is a bending of reality

>implying the earth isn't a hollow cylinder

to make real conspiracies and people talking about them look silly.

Then why are their flight paths generally arcs of great circles? The curves that happen to be geodesics (ie the shortest path between two given points) on a sphere

What if the Earth is a pyramid and black people made it?

Krijg kanker turk, kanker mocro, Earth is flat, kanker jood.

Poe's law

>I started looking in yt and so on just for the laughs but now I'm starting to think about it more seriously.

been thhere done that dont spend your time on it

no it is all a prank to fool people

>IF THIS MANY PEOPLE DON'T WANT YOU TO SAY OR KNOW SOMETHING, THEN YOU'RE PROBABLY ON THE RIGHT TRACK.
Yes, many people also don't want you to think you're a foxkin transable nigger or whatever, doesn't make you one.