What do people say in your country when people sneeze?

What do people say in your country when people sneeze?

achú

Allaku akbar

Fuck off.
I'm not from a nice part of the country.

God Bless You

Gesundheit

Ewww gross cover your mouth amd nose when you sneeze. You got fucking snot all over the place.

бyдь здopoв - be healthy/hale

Saúde!

Prosit

"Saúde."

Folks say it's a mean to hope you get better (since saúde = health), but maybe it comes from a medieval saying, "Deus vos saúde" (God bless you) - because sneezing was seen as a demon expulsion.

gesundheit

REEE that's my line

Did you really think massive German immigration had no impact on our slang/sayings?

Salud

Chinga tu madre, sidoso de mierda.

How is that pronounced ivan?

Slightly off topic, but when I sneeze I don't go "achoo" or make the normal sneeze noise.
I just swear. Does anyone else do this?

A friend of mine always blurts out nigger whenever he sneezes. I usually just grunt after.

i still find it strange when some people sneeze they just make a sudden -n sound
i have no idea how they do it

bood' zdoroff
boo (like in peek a boo) + soft d sound
z (zealous) + door + of

say it all together quickly

Thanks. I really want to start learning Cyrillic. I have some resources saved but haven't gotten around to it.

I wasn't aware that was any common
cool (though I don't understand the need for people to say anything in the first place)

يا حمق الله

I say fuck you but that that's just me. Most people I know say bless you.

aczszczoo

people don't tend to pronounce the "d" in gesund though, comes out more like a soft t.

aweonao ql la wea achú

Gezondheid
(After the third time) Het wordt mooi weer morgen.

Good try, upside down Poland. (apsik!)

Ya ha'mq allah

Is muh arabic good

Good job user

na zdravje

means "to health"

"zdravje" ("health") comes from "z drevje" ("from the trees")

nothing, we hit make them sit in the corner

i think the english "bless you" comes from a time when if you sneezed you basically had aids and people were just blessing you in case you died

Hamdullillah*uronically