Im an active serial killer. ask me anything

im an active serial killer. ask me anything

What't your prefered killing method?

How many have you killed

Why hasn't anyone trademarked pizza?

Another month till your sophomore year, you ready?

nothing messy. suffocation or strangulation.

Which state are you active?

Is a dead vagina like a normal vagina?

If Steph curry was another kind of Indian food, what would he be?

Why are you lying on the internet?

>active serial killer

Proof with timestamp or leave

pepsi or coke

Why don't play grounds have areas for kids who want to play dominoes?

What was the age range of your victims, OP?

Did you start with animals? I love watching videos of people getting destroyed, animals I practically make myself watch but don't enjoy.

Are you clean and precise? I'm a blood splatter analyst, just so you know.

In what way does the author's use of the prison symbolize the protagonist's struggle, and how does this relate to our discussion of the uses of irony?

When do I get to see the sailboat? ARRRRRGGHH

kek?

at first

Do you kill people too like Dexter?

Bullshit.

i may be twisted enough to come here out of boredom and be anonymous, but proving anything is a nono. i am not active because im stupid.

If a muskrat had twenty dollars and he got gender reassignment surgery, how many times would Sup Forums compliment her manly vagina per hour?

Somebody likes regurgitating shit they just learned in grade school. KYS- it will also add to this fake ass serial killers count.

bullshit

pepsi

Does it hurt being retarded?

im not giving any info to narrow down who iv killed or who i am.

Do you keep "souvenirs" from your victims?

yes

I'm a profiler from the NYPD. Nice to meet you on this shithole. Where are you? I have buddies in St.Louis and Sacramento working on cases. Wya?

are you LISK? if not, thoughts on LISK?

are you now? yes, you have to be now days.

kind of.

Is Pluto a planet?

Is your anus?

How do pineapples pollinate?

what does it sound like when no one loves you?

lol.

sure buddy

>Twisted enough

Ok Trevor. Do you ever use a katana?
No immunities you bald fuck

Was donny out of his element?

it sounds like nothing

Are these dubs?

haha. katana?

Why didn't you ever learn to ride a unicycle?

Is it a sexual thing or is it an opportunistic thing where you gain something from it?

How's high school?

How many replies will make you feel like you matter even though you dont?

Do you rape your victims?

Kek

Does it hurt that nobody cares that you know stuff that is literally inconsequential to more stuff and things!? You are a coffee philosopher faggot. I'm into existential thoughts like " why we here man ?" A serial killer will make you feel alive before you die, but is the animal instinct to preserve your life meaningful or desperate? You're right I am retarded, or you are?

Do you have an older brother? My older brother keeps putting me in headlocks and I hate it. I've asked him to back off and I've told our mom but he still does it. Do you have any advice?

it is anything i want it to be at the time, i find myself enjoying killing those who hurt innocence quite a bit

as many as you would also require.

Double dubs!

what made you decide to come to Sup Forums to post this thread OP?

yes, learn juijitsu and excersize more. learn how o defend yourself. at the very least, study different simple takedowns or pressure points.

i honestly didnt even think about that. i wasnt thinking of where i should post it here.

just so everyone here knows. i am not really an active serial killer. this was fun tho. fuck you all.

He was way out of his element

why do you do it

Is this a fake OP? or is it the most obvious reveal ever???? find out next time on Dragon Ball Z

Will you kill me?

what a savage

Would you kill a few people for me?

Do you know why you kill?

I'm feeling outshined

that really doesnt answer the question faggot.
do you have the trifecta? did you piss your bed forever while being obsessed with fire and torture animals?
honestly if you cant true crime dont shit post it only makes you more of a failure

What is your main motivation
For the killing your victims

I'm not at liberty to discuss that matter.