Hey Sup Forums this is my ex I fucking hate her but it's so fucking hard to get over her what the fuck do i do

Hey Sup Forums this is my ex I fucking hate her but it's so fucking hard to get over her what the fuck do i do

post her nudes

I do not believe this is your ex. But post moar of her regardless

Repress the anger for a few years until you forget her, until someone mentions something that brings the memory back up and you think about shooting yourself in the face again

wow, not to be a dick, but she's way more attractive than you are.

That's what I was thinking but I want to fcking make her crawl back to me I want to look her in the fucking eyes and tell her to go kill herself

You should write edgy poetry and bleach your anus

Once you find a new girl to hook up with you'll forget this whore.
In fact, if you workout, stay busy, fuck girls, and look happy in life, your ex might try crawling back.
Pump and dump.
Don't be a cuck.

I know like way more I got really lucky but she used to have the fucking best personality then she met preppy college girls and shit started going downhill

I try but I go out to bars and just end up getting shit faced

Oh. Just now noticed this pic.
You're too ugly for this girl.
You look like a fat Mexican nigger.
She's fucking way better looking dudes.

It will never happen, maybe half that plan if you're lucky but never "crawling" and you wont tell her to fuck off.

The best you can do is take something from it and make better decisions next time. Happens to us all.

Post her nudes

bikini pic?

Post her kik

Nigga, you lame as fuck.

Honestly, I don't think you were dating her.
I think she friend zoned you as the ugly, gay friend.
You got obsessed with her, creeped her out, and she asked you to leave her alone.
This thread is proof you're obsessed and delusional.
Kys
Drink bleach

She was bipolar it was horrible 3 years of her being super fucking amazing to just being a down right dick head

>my ex

I just don't believe you two were dating. Like -- the gap is just too big. Any of you kissing or anything? Prove this shit.

Nigga, she was just a friend.
You stalk her, so she unfriended you.
You want to rape and kill her, don't you?
Be honest.

Elfie and El Quasimodo in The Love Story that Never Was

She moved on first man, the time in which you had the chance to stick it to her moved on, and you missed it because you had no reason to do it at the time. Post her nudes

Not showing nudes not yet atleast but you can imagine the rest of the photo

man, post so we can fap. Don't worry, I can multitask.

If you actually dated her you should be proud dude. She's waaaay out of your league physically so you must have a hell of a personality. If you lost some weight and got some muscle you could probably get a girl like her again, no prob.

Post her kik I'll send her nudes

Agree with this user. Personality is one of the only things you can't really fix. Just get yourself in shape and you'll be good.

I have a great personality and yea I've had other girls that aren't to bad mind you that photo is from about 2 years ago but I fucking hate girls like they're fucking retarded only reason I dated her was she was fucking cool as fuck now she's just some other college preppy slut

Who the fuck uses Kik my guy

People change user. She did, you did too. Just find another cool chick

Faggots bruh. Faggots.

Wow it's like people grow up and move on, im sure you do have a great personality tho since youre so willing to say so, go get your nasty dirty brown mexican half mustached don quixote lookin ass to the gym and maybe youd be worth anything half as worthy as her first test guy

I had a theeesome with some people from LA a couple of weeks ago sex is not the issue I just hate the fact that she's out there with a smile and I just feel like crap

Listen to Emmure Goodbye To The Gallows album

Lmao

I get that, man. It's hard after a breakup, but it gets easier faster than you'd think. Also, more pics of the chick.

There's more out there but retarded games don't really end. Women get bored without games so ether you play theirs which means at some point you lose or you play yours and keep it interesting so she sticks around.

Your mentality certainly suites someone who could keep someone of her value. No bullshit attitude is paramount.

If you really want to get over her you gotta look inward. Build yourself up via self gains (reading, working out just doing shit in general) and hook up with someone casually. It sucks being nexted but meditating on it will only make it worse and it will affect that personality you had to get her in the first place. You gotta move on bro.

>Not showing nudes not yet atleast but you can imagine the rest of the photo
What if I said please?

/thread

Thanks user I appreciate this post i have been meaning to actually start hitting the gym I've just been trying to keep myself occupied but In those short time spans of nothing to do she starts creeping up in my mind and it feels terrible

Soon it will happen maybe when I'm drunk maybe when I see her with another man but not know I still have some sort of guilt for even showing that picture and don't you worry cause I got a lot

>Post Nudes Fag Post Nudes Fag Post Nudes Fag >Post Nudes Fag Post Nudes Fag Post Nudes Fag >Post Nudes Fag Post Nudes Fag Post Nudes Fag

This thread: 3 anons giving earnest advice, 30 anons lurking waiting to see if he posts more pics.

Basically

this is Sup Forums, you want advice you gotta show tits

It will def get easier with time. One day you'll meet the right one and you won't care as much. You'll be good b/ro

Cute enough to rape

is this her?

Not even close

Thanks I appreciate the positivity

Just move on. The more you dwell on the thought of her, the more it's going to hurt. When you meet someone else, you begin to forget why you even cared about her

No problem. Ive been there, time will tell