DUDE LET'S CAST MEXICANS AND BRAZILIANS AS COLOMBIANS. THE GRINGOS WILL NEVER KNOW LMAOHUEHUEJAJAHUE

>DUDE LET'S CAST MEXICANS AND BRAZILIANS AS COLOMBIANS. THE GRINGOS WILL NEVER KNOW LMAOHUEHUEJAJAHUE

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11151480
youtube.com/watch?v=esqi8Ql5Ssc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'm fine with that

ok

t.colUmbian

English people are cast as Americans all the time, nobody seems to care.

> THE GRINGOS WILL NEVER CARE

Yeah.

>English people are cast as Americans all the time, nobody seems to care.
They only cast them as americans when they don't have english accent.

Fair enough. I didn't know the difference until one of you spics informed me.

I could care less, why so mad shitskin?

>Implying there's a difference

It pisses me off. Still El Patron del Mal has the best Escobar, even being more a soap opera than a series

dumb cunt not the worlds fault your shit tier country cant produce actors capable of carrying a fucking show
>inb4 you name some 3rd world shit soap drama actors

English people at least speak the same language and put on the appropriate accents

Mexicans...Brazilians and Columbians...... Is there actually any difference or is this just a meme?

literally dont care, cant tell beaners apart

Who fucking cares, the guy who plays escobar did a fantastic job.

"culture" and language are the only differences
They're all Spanish-Portuguese rape babies so at least they come from the same place

who gives a fuck

Coma mierda OP

Argentinian here. Memeing aside, yes, there's a lot of difference between the three Mexicans are the ugliest ones by far. Except for the ones in television and the super rich, they all look like indigenous people. Colombians look more mestizos than Brazilians. South Brazilians and rich ones look like Europeans, you can't tell the difference. And there are more niggers in Brazil.

>South Brazilians and rich ones look like Europeans, you can't tell the difference
Finally someone who know his shit

all sound and look the same. no one cares

>watch narcos
>see "colombians"
>only half are trannies
>those trannies are brazillian
Were Colombian trannies too expensive?

>Argentinian
>calling anybody else ugly
Top kek

>South Brazilians and rich ones look like Europeans
That's because south brazil is full of european colonies

bope

>Look like euopeans
*southern europeans mostly, with the exception of some germanic import. But even those guys are usually way more tanned than germanics who are living in Europe. People often underestimate how super pale most people in north and west europe can look compared to even southern european ones

I don't like this Escobar. all he did in the last episodes was stand around with his fat belly and be miserable

Dear Don Pablo and Sup Forums, it's no longer safe for you, your family or your pets. Better watch yo back.

Signed,

Los Pepes

This show actually made me realize how cool Spanish is as a language. I'm a chef, so I've picked up bits and pieces from the wetbacks I've worked with (some of the hardest workers I've ever had the pleasure of working with fwiw), but I am nowhere near fluent. Ay dios mio, como mierda, puta, que hora es and basic words like rapido and caliente are basically what I know.

Fuck. I need to start learning more.

yeah, so?

It's true, I don't give a shit which taconigger does the acting, as long as the acting is good.

maybe if your country wasn't a shithole with no talent, they'd have cast colombians.

>what's the difference between brazilians and the other people from south america

That's like asking what's the difference between german and spanish people because they live in the same continent.

Why would you want to learn such an inferior and barbaric language spoken by remnants of the lost link between humans and apes when you could be learning the language of civilised and properous people aka Japanese

They could have hired only gringo actors speaking in English and the audience still wouldn't give a fuck.

This
My reaction was "WTF it's in spanish"? When i first saw it, haven't dropped something so hard since Supergirl the TV show

>2nd most speaked language in the world
>not relevant

>choosing to speak the language spoken exclusively by the bottom half of the global society instead of the language of the elites thus joining the superior people
Kys spic (probably by crack overdose)

>2nd most speaked language

nice

literally no difference

stfu congolombian hijo de puta

>IMPLYING ANYBODY FUCKING CARES

Is there a colombian guy here that can tell us if he notices the accents being completely off ?
Because as a frenchman i often see people that are supposed to be french on american shows and who can't speak french for shit (ex: Mad Men)

hugh mungus bringing the facts

Is it still worth watching even though I know what happens to Pablo Some shitty tabloid spoiled it for me.

>not knowing how Pablo Escobar ended up

Did you also watched Titanic not knowing how it was gonna end ?

I want to know if Colombians speak that slow. It seemed odd to me how slowly they spoke. Mexicans talk a lot faster.

Best Pablo comin' thru

>Mexicans talk a lot faster.
Because they are on the run. Police is usually looking for them.

Gosh,le "white supremacy" is strong on this thread

The accents are really bad. Like really really bad especially escobar's one. It ruined the whole show for me haven't watch more than 3 episodes.

El congolombi-ANO

>Argentina
>White

>tata a mexican actress

Someone post pics of her showing off her ass in those dress pants

wat

>colombians are mad because tata is mexican

haha your women cant compete with qt mexican chicas

you all look the same. bunch of ugly, brown, short monkeys.

Japanese is a clusterfuck of a language.

There's a webm of her in underwear with a lace light blue thong

Dat bunda

Every time I see that face, my sides leave Sol. I think the yellow teeth seal the deal.

if you're colombian you really don't care that not everyone cast is colombian

enough actors in it are authentic colombian/the setting and mood of it are colombian enough to overlook imperfect accents

also, pablo in particular is a great actor and you can get over his brazilian accent because of that if you aren't autistic

remember when Wagner Moura played Carillo?

how does one get a mexican tight butt tata gf?

pablo definitely speaks slower than your average colombian because of the fact that he is not a native spanish speaker - that's ok

it depends on where you go, but yeah colombians usually speak quickly as well (the president's pal, judy moncada, carlos castaño) are good examples of how sometimes you speak quickly when you are irritated and slower when you are trying to make a point

this happens in english too but i guess in colombia, it's understood/accepted that you will portray emotion with how you speak so people do it more

Thats the equivalent of someone complaing that they cast canandians and brits to play americans.

Sounds kinda retarded when you put it like rhat right? Well thats what you sound like to all of us.

He was brutal in that.

Apparently he's a big liberal irl though

what's wrong with megan?

Is there a class or caste system in south america between europeans and indians? For example, pablo and most of the upper class guys like the ones in the govt seem to be descendants of europeans wheras guys like limon clearly seem to be indian. I know in mexico there's a lot of racism towards the mestizo mexicans.

Canadians and Brits speak with an American accent in the roles they portray. Do any non-Colombians in Narcos try and put on a Colombian accent?

The accent is a bit off, but we have different accents here according to the region so they can't be bothered. They are mostly supposed to be paisas, and actually those Jews (and believe me, they are like the Sup Forums jew meme) do speak slow.

Watch "el patrón del mal". Those are actual Colombians, at least some of them. Most are also faking the accents because they are from Bogota and not Medellín, but it's a closer take. I can tell the ones on narcos to be fake but maybe because I live with a paisa.

It depends on the place of the country, you can find people that talk faster (santandereanos) or slower (bolivarianos). Like that meme of North/South USA, but bigger.

complaining about the accents in this show is like english people complaining about the accents in game of thrones

fucking no one cares

it's not really a class system, but it just "turns out" that most of the people who work in shitty jobs as like maids and housecleaners are darker people. i guess the jobs that south americans would have in US, dark skinned people have in south america? but it's not as exaggerated as in the US, you will see people of all skin tones doing every job. just talking about in the majority of cases i've seen

most people are very accepting of other "races" as we all speak spanish, were all born here - we all consider ourselves colombians. but there is definitely some colorism - lighter skin is seen as more attractive and appealing

I found it surprising to find out just how many blacks fought for Castro's M-26-7 due to the fact that he fought against racial discrimination. I guess there are some things even fucking commies get right.

>implying anyone cares what shithole country spics are from
Anything South of the border is Mexico as far as I'm concerned.

Except Brazil. Brazil is too meme worthy to lump in with all those other shitholes. It's on its own level.

Did Carrillo do anything wrong?
strawpoll.me/11151480
strawpoll.me/11151480

There is a little difference: BRAZILIANS DONT SPEAK SPANISH YOU FCKNG RETARD. You know.

All accents aside, I think it's pretty cool they kept most of the dialogue in Spanish instead of cheating and just having everyone speak English.

HIJO DE PUTA

>they all look like indigenous people

are you insinuating something?

>pablo will never call you a gonorrhea malparido hijo de puta
why do we bother living?

nobody cares hijueputa marica

Walked into an ambush like a cabrón

Has there ever been a tv character as badass as Colonel Carrillo?
youtube.com/watch?v=esqi8Ql5Ssc

idk how colombians accept that shit.

being from sinaloa, if that shitty univision show about el chapo doesnt have pure sinaloa accents from the mountain im gonna be pissed.

Spanish comes from latin. Latin was the roman empire lenguage. Roman empire was burned by german barbarics. 50% of english words comes from ancient german.
Try again, which one is a barbaric lenguage?

I'd rather learn Chinese, which is actually useful.

Spaniard here. It ruined the show for me too but still watched it.

Americans that say that they dont care. Imagine to watch a billy the kid movie where billy has a portuguese accent and the rest of the cast has an american accent. You wouldnt be able to take it seriously.

>a language spoken on all but one continent is not useful

Love your maymays half-satan, you fucking marica

Mexican here, you're full of shit. My family is pretty much white with a slight tan, I often get Italian or Portuguese when I ask people online to guess where am I from and I encounter white mexicans all the time on the streets and at my university. Sure the majority here are brown people, but whites aren't super rare or even super rich.

How can you be that racist woth your own people?

muerto como un gonorrea

How am I being racist? I'm just telling it how it is.

Which linguistic group in the Western hemisphere has the most countries where people still routinely behead each other with machetes? :^)

Still English user
>nigeria
>ghana
>south africa

They're all spics anyways, who cares.

This guy was the worst case of the
>lel latin americans are all the same
i've seen in modern media

He's chilean but somehow
>black
>can't speak spanish at all
>los poyos herrmahnoz