What are the worst on-screen accents?

What are the worst on-screen accents?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f2gii2nenUg?t=32
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The dialogue isn't on the screen, idiot. It's in the audio track.

Quickslav and Scarlett Waifu

Age of ultron

The actor is on-screen performing it. Jesus Christ, don't post again.

what a qt though

would cum on her feet

Hale Berry X-Men and this

>Hale Berry X-Men
I don't remember her even having an accent in this

Who cares about accents when she got those ascents.

Keanu in Dracula

youtube.com/watch?v=moaW8LRusak

it's off an on, was probably most noticeable in X-2

>tfw you will never gangbang her for weeks with your pirate buddies

why even live ?

All the Narcos cast with misplazed spanish accents reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>I only watch animations

i love this movie but keanu's """""acting""""" is laughable

KINO Reeves

>It is the man himself! Look! He's grown YOUNG!

How can they let the way he said that line pass?

Surprised nobody has mentioned Emma Watson yet. Her american accent is really bad so much so that it immediately takes you out of the film. Not that it really matters since the two films she puts on an american accent in where not really that good anyway.

LEAVE KEANU ALONE

the skeleton they have playing wonderwoman

Has she ever been in a good film though?

fucking this, and the worst part is that she has plot armor

Yes, you dumb motherfucker.

I thought I was the only one.

Her acting is the worse thing ever. I wonder how many dicks she suck

Name 6.

Plastique was a pirate?

>the skeleton they have playing wonderwoman
apologise

why are white women so boring looking?

Ray Winstone in The Departed.

Because numales and gays choose pageant winners and hollywood actresses. The less you view white women as fertile and sexual the better for them.

>fertile
but white women arent fertile, just look at every white country
>sexual
well thats just a matter of taste senpai

why can't women do accents?

White women have fewer birth complications than black women, asian women and indian women. Fertility is just reducing due to prosperity and the media pushing against it.

Sexual preference isnt a choice either, overwhelmingly you are attracted to secondary sexual characteristics of the other sex, being wide hips and large breasts if you are male. To be otherwise is just to be abnormal, probably as a result of low testosterone, past experiences or perversion.

I always figured the character was effecting a faux french accent rather than that the actress was bad.

>fewer birth complications
they live in richer countries so its not that strange
>Fertility is just reducing due to prosperity and the media pushing against it.
non-whites in white countries still have higher birth-rate then white women
>Sexual preference isnt a choice either
probably not, we like what we like

Billie Piper in the 1st season of Penny Dreadful

The shit was so awful they killed her character and resurrected her without the fucking accent

Any American attempt at an Australian accent.

Meryl fuckin' Streep, son

SHRIMP ON THE BARBE

t. reddit

She is one of the worst actresses in the industry in general. Absolute dogshit, average CW model/actress is better than her.

>Strike Back
>Aussie is playing an american
>an american is playing a bong
>both have very passable accents
im still amazed at that

I don't think I've ever heard someone succesfully do an Australian accent

for some reason they all end up doing retarded cockney shit

Harry Potter 1 - 6 :^)

Every time Americans speak my native tongue with their accents

Leonardo DiCaprio in Blood Diamond
Leonardo DiCaprio in Shutter Island
Leonardo DiCaprio in Gangs of New York

>I don't think I've ever heard someone succesfully do an Australian accent
New Zealand one is even worse, they just do a shit Australian one

Well its regardless of healthcare access, diet definitely affects indian maternal health but not in africans, they have different gestational lengths, birth sizes and hips. White women have safer pregnancies naturally.

Non-whites have a higher birth rate because they feel they are in a minority which naturally leads to more children, also the media push for them to have children. The only sexual fertile women shown and celebrated in film and tv are non-white.

Non-whites have higher birth rates for 3 reasons, these are especially true in Europe

1. They have failed to integrate to that country and have no intention of doing so. Part of integrating is realising that large families are unnecessary in western cultures.
2. Where they come from a lower standard of living is normal, so they 'get by' far easier than the average white family. They will be more willing to live in borderline poverty because that's what they're used to.
3. In welfare states, more children means more handouts. Add this to 2. and you see the real issue, a family from the third world has what they would consider to be a high standard of living when living off state benefits they get from having what is by western standards a large family.

Bane?

Only understood half his dialogue the first time I watched it

I think planning on having large families is an act against integration, they dont want ties to the country and if anything feel threatened by it, so they plan to build their own community so that they can have nothing to do with it.

This one takes me back.

meryl streep

Brazilian here, that user is right, most of the urban middle class families I know have 1 or 2 kids, regardless of race, most urban poor have more, also regardless of color.

Country folk, especially small farmers, tend to have a bunch so maybe the future of the white race lies with white brazilian farmers kek

What is it, your period?

Leonardo DiCaprio in The Departed

You forgot Leonardo DiCaprio in The Departed.

youtu.be/f2gii2nenUg?t=32

cor blimey guvnor this berk can ardly speak the queens

Any of the many people who are not Irish trying to do Irish accents

Aiden Gillen is Irish and his is terrible.

pierce brosnan too, irish people are terrible at their own accents.

Leo's didn't bother me nearly as much as Matt Damon's, seeing as Damon is actually from Boston

I'm from that part of the world and I thought Leo's accent in Blood Diamond was decent, desu

thinks fo brakin mah tv bru

The departed is literally unwatchable because of the accents

HAHA you baiting right

congenitally attractive women have never had to try to be interesting before. look, there's nothing behind those eyes

Statistics complete invalidate your anecdotal knowledge

now that's a vintage meme

>milo yiannopoulos before SJWs

BAZINGA!

Quickslav was the worst. Him and Malkovich in Rounders.

CIA in GOT
He can't figure out if he's English or Spanish and every couple of scenes it's totally different.

>It's a people on Sup Forums who have never left their basements are whining about professional actors' accents as if they've ever heard one in person besides their own episode

Irish. I have never heard an American do anything but have an absolutely atrocious attempt at an accent from my country

Then they say "Irish accent" as if there's just one, instead of the dozens and dozens we have. Imagine someone said they were doing an American accent then compare a new york jew, a texan and someone from the bayou. We have even more variation that.

We have the winner here

Doubt you have more accent than America m8o. Each state at minimum has at least 2 distinct accents. Some states like new York have like 15.

Thank god im not the only one who thinks this. Her scenes are practically unwatchable, which is a shame cause the rest of the show is borderline perfect.

I saw him in Calvary and couldn't believe that he was a human being.

He's tried to poorly hide his accent in GOT so much that he doesn't know how to do an Irish accent anymore.

I hope Rackham and Blackbeard rape the everliving shit out of this fucking cunt jesus christ I swear I mute up every single moment in which she shows up considering she's always saying retarded shit anyway.

Fuck Max, seriously. Bitch should've died in the first season and be replaced by the old lady in the role she plays in the story, but oh no no let's keep this actress who can't act and talk for SHIT and let her be part of the main cast you goddamn imbeciles.

Anne can't act for shit either and when she talks sometimes I almost choke to death from laughter but I can stand her somehow.

I can't believe nobody has said this yet.

>Anne can't act for shit either

I solve this by implementing the headcannon that her character is legitimately retarded, which actually works kind of well with her backstory

Goddamn, Isreal makes America look like shit

That is one way to see it.

One that I'm going to use from now on.

Well why wouldn't his accent adjust to the time periods

Everything in Preacher

As a Texan I was triggered the entire time.

kek

i agree user. i think most people don't understand the absurdity that is the saffa accent

>What is ADR

Hate to break it to you, but you really do sound like that.

Americans attempting South African accents deserve their own blooper reel.
Di Caprio and Damon have probably come the closest, but the strain of not devolving to Ozzie is apparently too much