Can any medfags help me please? The past month...

Can any medfags help me please? The past month, the top of my left lung has become noticeably heavy/tight as in I can feel it during everyday life and then more so when I lay down; I can't run for shit, a few metres and I'll be painfully exhausted but that's years old, I'm not fat I'm about 9/10st but have smoked ~10/15 a day for nearly nine years.
Do I have the cancers?

You might have a partial collapsed lung. Go see a doc for an xray. It can be fixed. If you ignore it, you could get pneumonia.

>asking b for medical advice

just go to... I dont know, an actual doctor?

Do you smoke cigs or weed?

are you a thin white male?

This

>I have poor lung function
>I smoke 15 cigarrettes a day
>why do I have poor lung function?

Come on dude.

I thought a collapsed lung was excruciating? but yh () I will go to an actual doctor at some point
I smoke cigs everyday and weed not so much any more but yeh the same time scale
I am a normal white male I wouldn't same skinny nor jacked

Medical laboratory technologist here.

Tuberculosis
Congestive heart failure
Pneumonia
Collapsed lung

Could be a lot of things

Probably has something to do with your smoking. Quit smoking and see a doctor. Any pain inside your chest has the potential to be life-threatening, though chances are it isn't. But if it is... Bottom line is quit being a dumb ass.

I only smoke weed, but recently smoking the flower has made my lungs hurt. Maybe its just because I psychoanalyze it, but it cannot be healthy breathing in burnt paper and plant material (wood) into your lungs every single fucking day multiple times a day.

I want to switch to only dabbing oil, which would make sense to be a healthier alternative. Ive been only dabbing recently and my lungs dont feel bad (except for 10-20 minutes after I take a large dab that causes my lungs/throat to hurt) after that the pain goes away and my lungs feel great.

Overall I think burning plant material and inhaling daily it is not a good idea and we should all stop

i like this natural selection
idiots trying to cure themselves on Sup Forums instead of going to a doctor

cancer

Just go to the doctor like others have said and get checked out. It could be anything from a lung issue, a heart problem to inflammation of your costal cartilage (the cartilage between your ribs, etc.). They'll listen to your lungs, run some xrays and possibly do an EKG if they think it's cardiac related. Maybe blood work. Nobody can diagnose over the internet for something like that.

med student here from third world, i have read some of your response, do you have lost several ponds in the last 3 months? when do you breath does it have a particular sound?, have you spit blood or sputum with lines of blood? how many years dou you have?

sleeping on your back or right side from now on if you dont might help but get that checked out this is the cesspool of the internet not a online doctor.

sorry for my grammar havent, practice in years :c

No it isn't. You are a shit doc
How can you say without examination?

Probably not cancer, but not something small either. See a doctor immediately and get some x-rays done.

Don't forget Pulmonary embolism
Vena Cava obstruction
Lung Cancer

What's you age?
Do you have/had dyspnea/wheeze?
Do you have/had cough?
Do you have/had chest pain palpitation and so on?
Fever?

Post me your chest pic?
Try to feel for swelling near you neck, near clavicle?
I need a profile

Let me try to diagnose accurately without auscultation or xray

Also duration of your symptoms

Challenge accepted

Prefer a video though