>born in here
>being euducated by Japanese
>my parents and my ancestors are Japanese
>all my friends are Japanese
>have never been abroad
>speak only Japanese
>eat Japanese food
>watch and read Japanese news

But I still uncomfortable for being Japanese. My psychological nationality is American....

Is this natural feeling to attract being American?

I watch great reality show such as Jersey shore and I am more and more wanting to be American...

But I am Japanese in fact... what should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope you die you pathetic excuse of a subhuman.

We all have a american psychological nationality, that's the bittersweet reality of americanisation my friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM

Every day you faggot

Don't come to America, you can't be American unless your ancestors were Europeans. It's a pipe dream

Trust me, you wouldn't like living in the USA, it is utter shit right now with leftist propaganda in full swing.

I knew it ;_;

That's why I am suffering and hate my Japanese heritage

> he's working himself up to a suicidal frenzy ladies and gentlemen!
> Ohhhh! I can't believe it! The fabled iaido-autodecapitation-one-blow-cut! He was in such a state of suppressed self-hatred that the blood spurts several meters! It's a new world record!

You arent japanese

Then, who am I?

a faggot memeing with a proxy

A western cuck weeb

Don't hate your heritage coward, leave that to the Swedes. Even Hitler said your history was more rich than European history. Atleast take comfort in the fact that you're one of few countries that is willing to defend itself and its culture. Leave the pity for the savages with no true country or culture.

>proxy user

Why do you think so?

Howdy Sup Forums, my name is Kenichi Smith.

I'm a 27 year old Japanese Toonaholic (Cartoon fan for you foreigners). I draw cartoons and comics on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior American games. (Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty)

I train with my 1911 every day, this superior weapon can shoot straight through steel because it kicks ass, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my gun license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak English fluently, both the Midwestern and the East Coast accents, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their Constitution, which I follow 100%

When I get my American visa, I am moving to New York to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Nickelodeon or a game designer!

I own several cowboy outfits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I keep cool to my elders and seniors and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond

embrace your own heritage faggot

tfw being American
>born in here
>being euducated by American
>my parents and my ancestors are German
>all my friends are white
>have never been abroad
>speak only English
>eat American food
>watch and read American news

Hey op... Want to life swap?

Stay Japanese faggot, it's a way better country. You're just a reverse weaboo, (gaijinboo?). It's fine.

If you want to be American be American and come over. You're the kind of immigrant we need, not mexicans who want to be mexican in the USA and muslims who want sharia in the USA.

>jersey shore

Just go and eat a burger Dong, then you will be 85 percent american.

We won't stop until you start using "z" instead of "s" in words like Americanization.

>speak only Japanese
writes entire post in perfect English

also, fucking Jersey shore makes you want to be American? that show is about the lowest trash America has to offer...

Anyway, you could always move here if you want

>people still pay attention for this faggot

saged

>my parents and my ancestors are German
best thing that can happen

Now come home to your wonderfull Reich and Vaterland to defend it from the muslim invaders

You're fucking Japanese ffs
be proud and have fun, your country is great

I don't see you bring up a real problem, like your work hours and ethics, pic related

>what should I do?

Everything that denies the jew success.

Not if you eat it like that

Don't encourage him, we have enough Asians to last us several lifetimes.

One of these days this Texan will show you the ways of being a true free man. Horseback riding, eating BBQ, shooting rifles, drinking shiner bock, seeing a football game, etc.

>perfect English

lel. you serious?

because this thread is obvious bait

There's a couple little mistakes, but your engish is way fucking better than almost every nip ive seen online. If you love america so much, why dont you just come here LEGALLY. America is such a multicultural shithole by now, your heritage has very little impact on whether or not you are "american"

That OP is far too well written for you to be real

I reiterate, you are not Japanese.

he insults your country dude.

what have you done to him that he makes like 20 threads with the same content everyday?

OP is a reverse weeb.

Well first of all I can tell that you have a mental illness if you enjoy jersey shore

How come in our movies Russians and Germans are always portrayed as people that want to be cowboys and love John Wayne? Is that true?

Even ISIS goatfuckers want to be American, you aren't alone.

R
A
R
E

NEWFAG
E
W
F
A
G

Don't worry, one day Japan will be a state.

because you said you speak only Japanese ... in English. And because Japan is a garden of earthly delights.

Are you shooting up a school soon?

everyone wants to be american, watch jerry springer and maury every day with cheeseburgers and youll be on your way

hello newfrendo :^)