What's the most racist music video of the year so far?

What's the most racist music video of the year so far?

youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=glaG64Ao7sM
billboard.com/charts/country-songs
youtube.com/watch?v=QWaWsgBbFsA
youtube.com/watch?v=j1l1z0pE5aA
youtube.com/watch?v=H_as70-976c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought that was the whole point

jay z is a white supremacist

Sup Forumstards are too stupid to understand satire

wow if a white rapper put this out they'd be ostracized but because he's black it's okay? fucking stupid

it ALL makes sense now

who gives a shit

Anything starting moonman

dam...really makes you think...

D I S N E Y

I'M NOT BLACK I'M OJ

...ok

Easily element from kendrick youtube.com/watch?v=glaG64Ao7sM

every fucking black person in the video just HAS to be a criminal or criminal associate with the only person in the video who doesn't look like they have to report to a parole officer after they shoot the video is the boxer guy and even then they show him forcing a little boy to put his hands on him when he clearly does not want to.

what's going on in this pic?

>Sup Forumstards are too stupid to understand satire

>The most racist video of the year

Why do you care when the video was intentionally made to use those caracatures?

Or he's criticizing black supremacists.

the age of irony must end

Well, why?

>billboard.com/charts/country-songs

one of these

guess youre gonna murder someone

A man once asked me in apparent desperation if I could spare some change for gas, adding that he needed to "get away of this place".
I couldn't help but smile at the concept.
Scraping out what spare change I had in my pocket and placing it in the man's hand, I told him "Yes, I could use a little fuel myself. And I think we could all use a little change."

youtube.com/watch?v=QWaWsgBbFsA

You are narrow minded and simply do not understand nuance. The artstyle and themes are built on a foundation of self-deprecation, recognizing the stereotypical manner in which whites have (and still) view blacks.

Those are pop songs and they pander to the liberal media just like every other top chart.

youtube.com/watch?v=j1l1z0pE5aA

Whut, the jay z song is about generational wealth and how jayz thinks thats the reason black people be down

shit b8

any video with niggers

Hey man i hope everythings okay, you wanna talk about it?

If not you're a human being, and you have worth and value and I hope that you know that. I hope that find emotional, intellectual and spiritual fullfilment in your life.

>2017
>complaining about racism

Why do niggers rap about problems their generation never encountered?
Going back a hundred fucking years and complaining, these people are fucking pathetic lmao.

Damn, that's the first time I've listened to that track and it's actually not half bad. I might have to give the new album a listen.

this whole video went way over yr head OP haha

people that think this music video is racist are the same people that think coonskin is racist

The way i understand it, the point of the video is about how he feels like some people will always just see him as a "black person" instead of seeing him as an individual

I think the core message of the video is against racism

imagine not understanding the difference of a work depicting racism and being racist

Ralph Bakshi did it, was white, and didn't catch shit, because he was not a racist asshole. Sometimes it's about the message.

damn that's pretty bad

I'd argue the opposite, there's a lot of speculation as to what the video and lyrics entail though to me it seems as if Jay-Z wants African-Americans to stop convincing themselves that they are anything else and be proud of the colour of their skin, even if it is dampened in a cloudy history. I love especially how he encourages the target demographic to rationalize long-term financial gain rather than blowing it on short-term ecstasy. Anyone who considers this racist or anti-white/ anti-black has obviously not watched the video or is a blatant troll.

it's literally this

Whites do too, even more so. See "our forefathers blablabla" and the entirety of american exceptionalism

This is the most reddit post I've seen in a while.

>I'm white and I just wanted to
chroist some people are pathetic

This
OP is retarded.

this is just jay-z giving out financial advice

>Jay-Z's advice to young black men is to use their drug money obtained by illegally selling crack cocaine to single mothers to purchase property in the neighbourhood
>he is praised for giving young black men the handbook to life #blessed

And how the fuck would they do this exactly? You can't just walk into a bank with dirty drug money and use it as a down payment.

>inb4 launder it

Literally how law enforcement has made it damn near impossible to launder large amounts of money. The biggest criminal organizations have enough of a hard time and you expect some dumb brooklyn negro to be able to do this?

What the fuck?

he's actually telling them to invest in crypto

>Why do niggers
Why the racism?

it's easily the best jay z album in a decade. i was pleasantly surprised

test

youtube.com/watch?v=H_as70-976c

wow, another rap "song" where every other word is "nigga", how original...

Racebaiting and Racist are two different things though

>Racebaiting and Racist are two different things though
How is Jay-Z's video racebaiting?

I don't think it's satire but it's certainly not an endorsement of racism

Its using the controversial image of something clearly rooted in racial tension (blackface) in order to draw attention to a washed up old rapper's comeback album, in a song that is basically just shitting on younger black people for being financially shortsighted and offering the most elementary advice for success in the white man's society.

Well there you have it.