Thoughts? Just listened to it. It's pretty solid but nothing crazy good...

Thoughts? Just listened to it. It's pretty solid but nothing crazy good. Not bad considering I usually can't stand Tyler desu.

the singles were the only good tracks

>desu
Shut the fuck up, you cunt.

I honestly think it's AOTY, it's the perfect summer album

I liked November. And Tyler's rap in the middle of See You Again was probably my favorite part of the whole album.

I really like the album and I hate everything else Tyler has dropped. I'll keep him on my radar from now on though. Fun album that's also pretty introspective.

I think the message of the album is pretty cute, too. Even if it is gay as fuck I'm glad he's receiving positive feedback for this album.

b8
agree, it's very good for a hip hop album. Every song was pretty standout

Trash.

What about Cherry Bomb?

It's better than Damn

cherry bomb fucking bombed, it was shit

>ANIME BOARD

Overall? I personally love the moments on cherry bomb that are similar to flower boy e.g. okaga 2seater and even the older soft side stuff like bimmer. I think the thing that is really progressing for tyler is his musical skill and inclusion of different techniques and styles. I really love his production.

Newfag

This.

It's HHAOTY.

WHO DAT BOI

WHO HIM IS

goddamn tyler really does LOVE white twinks huh

It reminds me of Cherry Bomb but I like it more. Makes me want to skate and I've never been on a board in my life. Album art is glorious.

he just can't resist the TWB (tight white boipucci)

how the fuck did we all think this man was straight

>Oh Tyler you crazy trickster you, hahaha, always with your jokes
Basically

He's not wrong

Can somebody post the webm where tyler is standing next to a white girl and then she takes his hand and puts them on her breasts and tyler looks awkward as hell?

I think Tylers problem is he's always pushing himself to build on his sound to a point where every album is hindered by him not being able to reach what it is he's tryna do.

This album felt the most complete but I still dont think he's really hit the balance he's looking for with the ugly/pretty parts.

Still his best album to date 8/10

You just KNOW they fucked

nevermind, i founded it from the archive

everyone stopped paying attention to him after cherry bomb.

That flow switch on November was nuts.

He's not gay though, it was just a troll

it's not a bad album finally

He's doubling up on the trolling then because it's actually gayer if the word is "phrase" instead of "Frank"

>this album

I AINT GOT TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME

desu desu desu desu desu desu desu

He's honestly one of the best producers right now. he is capable of creating gorgeous soundscapes. All those synths and soft drums are just beautiful

FOR THESE NIGGAS

Same here, that album is too chill, i rate 7/10

>s-s-see he said PHRASE not FRANK
>now the line says "like the phrase 'poof', gone," that means the album is 100% straight now
>w-what? "poof" is a slang term for homosexual that isn't really used anymore...?
>IT'S A JOKE OKAY, s-stop reading into lyrics

had to google who him is, turns out it's one of the twins from Zach and Cody hotel something

Nah bruh I really liked Deathcamp, Smuckers, Pilot and Find your wings.

The album is beautiful, at least when I'm high. Tyler is such a unique artist.

What do you guys think of the Rex Orange County feature? I haven't really heard anyone else that sounds like him befoe.

His new album is good.

post it negroid

post it!!!!

how new are you?

it's a good album to listen to high and chilling with the flowers

AOTY for me, only song I felt was out of place was maybe Who Dat Boy but I still enjoyed it.
8.5-9/10

album, great vibes

It's pretty pathetic that he had to come out of the closet for like the 5th time, but this time had to do it seriously and the sole reason is because he was fading into irrelevancy after no one cared about his BIll Nye thing or his shitty tv show

>album
yeah i agree

Thought the same. But it really does get better every listen. Give it another go in a day or two.

I fucking hate all of ROC's music but his features on Flower Boy were good, Boredom is my fav song on the album.

yeah yeah we get it, nothing can ever be sincere in the world, you've been burned too many times.