There is a shotgun in this safe. I will an hero myself if someone figures out how to open it

There is a shotgun in this safe. I will an hero myself if someone figures out how to open it.

get a power drill and drill a hole in the piece above the handle in the centre

put in the code?

Combo is 4206969

Blast it with piss.

nigger get back to work

There are easier ways. Why waste the valuable air you're consuming trying to get a shotgun when you can do it quicker?

May I get a picture of the edges and hinges?

Ez get a crow bar and pry it open on the upper left corner.

user prob aint strong but if you get it jammed in there and kick it im sure you could break the hinge also how small in that shotgun

drop it off a two story bldg.
it will pop right open.
yr welcome

You don't know how safe works, do you?

Just use the shotgun to shoot off the lock

if dubs all my digits are the combo

Kek

easy, type in the fucking code you primate

Those solid bolts arent so solid, look up youtube videos like finding a good safe. They'll show you examples of good and bad safes.

if dubs my digits are your death

That's a Sentry fire safe. It's built to keep documents and items protected during a fire. The construction is the opposite of the way a Burglar proof safe is made. You can rip that open with a hammer and crowbar if need be.
Also, take a fine powder like talcum and blow a bit onto the keypad. The buttons that are part of the combination will have traces of oil from the skin, and the powder will stick to it. Once you have those #'s, just keep trying them until you get the right order.

Eat the safe

do it you faggit

Underrated as fuck

You watch to many movies. A hammer and crowbar will do nothing to this.

Use a shotgun to blast the hinges off. Profit?

Yes it will you would be surprise how easy safes are to pry into.

Use a coffee can filled with Thermite you dumb nigger.

Nice reply nigga is this what you do on a daily basis

As someone who's been a locksmith for the last 15 years, I think I would know more than you.
Fire safes and Burglar safes are constructed totally differently. That is a Sentry model GM2459E. You can Force off those hinges on the right side of the door with a hammer and crowbar, then use the crowbar to peel back the outside of the door layer by layer. Once you get to the lock mechanism it's easy to align the dials, and pull back the ward.
That would take me about 30 minutes to force open if I had to.

Some days, yes.

>I will an hero myself if someone figures out how to open it.
>Not if you get it open.
You would use the combination... Now slit your wrists.