Carfags

Carfags
This is what Ive decided to get for my next car. A ford taurus sho. It looks like an economy car, but it has a twin turbo v6. 360 hp. With a tune it could prob top 400
Honestly I kinda like the acura TL too.

not bad

Okay.

The only good car is a 2010-2014 Golf GTI

Nice bait there, user.

Good car. Looks like a tampon.
Not bait
Its AWD too

Americans make disgustingly ugly cars.

Meh design. No one will care that it's a sho but you. Everyone will just see a Taurus. Spend that money and get a nice BMW user.

Ill call it the flying dildo

lol why tf did they put a twin turbo v6 into a ford torus?

Just get a Chevy SS instead. Similar sleeper-sedan style, but with more power and Camaro styling attributes.

>want something as good as a bmw 335i
>dont want the douche vibes of a bmw
>everything else is slower shittier quality or looks horrible

feels bad, gonna just have to save up forever and get a class higher or some shit

It's the SHO ("Super High Output") version of the Taurus, they've been making it since the 90s, it's just actually fast now

But it's still a Ford.

Not only that but their understanding for quality is lacking and very far behind compared to other manufacturers around the globe. I would never trust myself nor my family in a american made vehicle.

>get a nice BMW user
hahahahha

This.

A 90's Civic with a single turbo would do that as well. Only for less than half the cost of the sho. Plus you would get the added fun of turning.

are you retarded or just NEET?

I'm smart and actually understand cars.

Good point. SHO is cheaper though and I think itll last longer with a V6.

I want to get a tune to handle e85
theres a station right by my house

right. retarded.

Oh please tell me then. What didn't you enjoy about the last 300 plus hp Civic you drove?

It's not you fucking inbred. ALL golf gti's are front wheel drive.

The only exceptions are the golf R32's, Jetta 4 motions, wagon 4 motions which are still Jettas, and the new Golf .:R line.

None of which are gti's and none of which have the same power plant as a GTI.

Goddammit factory alloys just keep getting worse. Lets design a half decent car, and then fuck it up with flower petal wheels. That'll be our top trim level too.

Still a tampon. Would buy if it looked normal.
I was talking about the SHO anyway

First the amount of bullshit I had to put up with in swapping out engines, electrical and tuning. Second the fucking ratio for horsepower to dollar is so absurd its cheaper to buy a new sti and call it quits. And while the handling on most 90's models was decent it wasn't anything to write home about. Certainly doesn't beat modern setups without significant investment.

What does it matter when your way of transport is pic related?

Bitch my Downhill Frame probably costs more than your 90's shitbrick of a car.

> Would buy if it looked normal

Buy yourself a treadmill and a way out of your moms basement first fat slob

Own a 2014 SHO, happy owner. Chose this over a WRX and I'm glad I did.

>probably

kek

>kek

zoozle

The fuck?
You almost had me until "Second.."
You should just stop now as it's clear that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Is this you?

you get the added benefit of not looking like a fuckboy who vapes

>Mom may I have the keys of the car

i think my next car is going to be a late 80's/early 90's volvo 240 wagon with an LS swap

Sure is.

Are you telling me that after dropping a wad on a B16A4, tranny, turbo, parts and an able bodied mechanic you are not going to be spending upwards of 18k minimum?

people who do swaps like this don't usually pay someone to do their work for them.... so cut that number in less than half

>people who do swaps like this don't usually pay someone to do their work for them

Bullshit. Thats all our shop did for years after that Tokyo Drift flick hit the theaters.

What's the best way to lock a bike properly?

a lock

>Thats all our shop did for years after that tokyo drift flick hit the theathers

>bikememe.jpg

What to do when the chain falls of the bike and how to put it back on?

Take slack off the chain, align to gear and install.

>bikememe.jpg

i bet you have a cool bike

Its tits Sup Forumsro.

>bikememe.jpg

idk i just dont understand why you'd pay a mechanic to do anything except the exceptionally shitty jobs like heater core replacement. but i drive an old subaru and pretty much everything is easy on it so..

Because some people have money but lack skill or time. And in LA that covers a lot of fucking people.

My first car was a 90 ford Taurus. Fucking tranny died at 120k piece of shit.