How does Sup Forums feel about Asian girls? Are they really better than women from other races?

How does Sup Forums feel about Asian girls? Are they really better than women from other races?

Why do so many guys seem to have yellow fever?

All I know is some of them seem to have really small pussies.

White women are the world standard master race.

lol no, they aren't. I think they're the most high maintenance females known on earth.

Nah they just have shallow pussies, pretty hard to fuck when you have a dick bigger than 6-7 inches. Great if you like hitting cervix.

I frequent amps and it's fun fucking some random Chinese chick who can't even speak English

asian is my favorite flavor.
love the asian girls

OK, for those anons saying they love Asian girls, what is it that you actually like about them compared to other girls?

My wife is Asian but I've fucked women of most races.

I generally prefer the Asian girls not because of their genetics, but their culture. They are fastidious about being clean and washing themselves, they dress well, value femininity, and like traditional male-female roles. Also, they aren't hung up on being "independent women," which most American white girls think means loud, lazy, and bossy.

But, if you're just looking at race and not culture, I don't think there's much difference from girl to girl that you can blame solely on race. Anyone who thinks they can probably hasn't had enough experience and therefore ascribes individual differences among different women to every woman of the same race.

This pretty much sums it up

This actually seems like a reasonable response.

Do most asian vaginas look like that?

No, you moron.

what do they look like then? i sit true they tend to be small and innies?

I think they're alright I get asians on like all levels but sexually they just don't set off any sparks. They're like the eternal friendzone race.
>Why do so many guys seem to have yellow fever
because they're sexually insecure and think asians will be crazy for their average sized penis.

Amen

cuz they are tight as fuckkkk

Are Asian pussies appreciably tighter than non-Asian pussies in general?

I think it's all the squatting. Helps keep their pelvic floor muscles tight they have like no incontinence problems.

I don't really care for gooks. They are rarely attractive imo.

>not being attracted to OP's pic
Are you gay?