Now that the dust has settled and we are being contrarian toward different kinds of music...

Now that the dust has settled and we are being contrarian toward different kinds of music, can we at least agree this album wasn't bad?

Who said it was bad?

danger days was better

Last time I discussed early MCR on Sup Forums people shit all over me, granted that was a few years back.

I have been listening to this album once a month pretty much since 2005, never gets old to me. Every track is great and unique in its own way which is rare in the modern day.

m8 this has been Sup Forumscore forever.
only contrarians deny it or hide it.

um fuck you?
danger days was shit except vampire money

Bullets shits all over it

this album is unironically a 10/10 from me and i was actually going to make a thread about it

>wasn't bad

I agree, it is complete trash.

You are like little baby, watch this:

Pic related is the best album Alanis Morissette ever made, and the lingering threads of rockism is the only reason why JLP is considered better.

bullets was better

Literally the worst thing they ever released. Even Conventional Weapons was better.

People here have been praising the shit out of Three Cheers and Bullets recently, as a matter of fact. I wouldn't say they're 10/10 or anything but I grew up on both of those albums and look back on them fondly and still enjoy them quite a bit

Bullets > TCFSR = Black Parade > Danger Days

i'll love the mcr i grew up with but danger days sucked

their best song is Kill All Your Friends, and it's a travesty that it never made it's way onto an album of theirs.

>tfw i grew up with danger days
>tfw i love it accordingly

aged 20 for reference.

>it came out 7 years ago
BRB killing myself

nearly 8 years ago now.

:)

Nah. That was pretty bad. Especially that one song that ripped off poweman 5000

Kids From Yesterday is such an under-rated track.

No, it was a bad album with a few really good songs

Lies and slander.

who the fuck said it was bad?

name me another punk band with a guitarist like theirs..

The 1st time I saw I'm Not Okay(I Promise) I hated it. It was some annoying emo shit song. But my nephew had the album so I borrowed it.

Ended up buying the album like a week later. It's actually not bad for the era it came out of.