Will capehit ever compare?

Seriously though, I fucken love this movie. It's so jolly.

Ayn Randesque propaganda tripe; our youth should be protected from the plight of expectations

What went right

It treats the whole "super hero act" bill better than. Civil could EVER hope to accomplish

>ayn rand
user this movie had nothing randain in it. The message was that if familys stick together they can do anything. Inb4 the style, the name of the style is art deco and was around in the 60s and 50s nothing randain about it.

2nd tier pixar behind walle ratatouille and toy story

Ratatouille is most boring animation i ever watched. Literally wanted to escape from theater while watching that

l-lewd! I don't remember this

The norwegian dub was a lot better than the english one. english actor of elastigirl was so screamy

>While I do what? Vacuum clean the camping car? I don't think so.

>Holly hunter
>screechy

stupid Nork.

I like how they made the movie enjoyable for both the kids and the parents

Can't wait for the next one.

>Implying there wasn't a clear message that the strong should not be held back by the weak.
>That the untermensch are leaches that should be banished and that those with power should exercise it to their financial advantage and personal satisfaction.
I'm not saying that Rand isn't complete garbage and not just a juvenile understanding of Nietzsche, but those themes are prevalent within The Incredibles.

>It's so jolly.
maybe if you ignore the part where the aryan family man seriously considers cheating on his wife with a petite young south-east asian woman

>muh headcanon
>muh mental gymnastics

you are retarded.

maybe its because youre a HOMOSEXUAL

Why are their races relevant?

it was very obviously playing on the stereotype of the middle aged dad leaving his family on a business trip to fuck young tanned asian women or trannies.

Dude, they had that whole plot with Dash, the super fast son, that he needed to hold himself back and couldn't compete in sports.

It has a race of superhumans that are inherently better and morally superior to the rest of the mortals, and the movie suggests that they should be given free reign to make the world a better place.

you know, this line was a lot better in the Norwegian dub. Bob says "stay here and wait" and Helen says "and do what exactly? clean the van?!"

>you know, this line was a lot better in the Norwegian dub. Bob says "stay here and wait" and Helen says "and do what exactly? Fuck our kids with a 9" strap on?"
Jesus christ Bird.

that's not how I recall it

you saw the wrong movie