So Google Street View finally started working in my country, so ITT we post nice places from our cities in Street View

So Google Street View finally started working in my country, so ITT we post nice places from our cities in Street View

more

The funny thing is google street view is showing the world how 3rd world USA looks even compared to latin america

I thought all of Mexico was already covered :^)

Post Guatemalan favelas

here you go m8

Delet that right now trips faggot
For the 100th time that is another state that is not Mexico City

>el azul perĂº
CAN NOT FABRICATE

about what I expected

east la looks about the same, maybe even worse.

what's wrong with that?

Reminder that if a street/area's name is a date, it's guaranteed to be the ghetto

would you walk down this street?

Not as a white first worlder.

>graffiti
>paint is peeling off
>pavement is shit
> bars in windows

nothing wrong with that. I've seen that in italy 2bh

1. graffiti that has not been covered up, that is common in europe so they won't mind but in australia you will only see graffiti in the middle of nowhere on train lines
2. 'latin american' paint colours, hideous and just looks poor
3. footpath is tiny, if the building is going to be right next to the road you need a bigger footpath for people
4. clothes hanging in visible area (associated with poor people)
5. building is poorly maintained
6. iron bars on windows
everything about it is just poor and ugly, if you saw a street like this in australia it would probably be the highest crime area in the whole country

Italy has old as fuck neighborhoods that are many centuries old it's excusable.

alright, we have ventured out of Guatemala city and into the small town of Arriga
looks like the local bus has a full load today

I find it funny that you guys care so much about everything having the image of being "rich" or "upkept" when in reality life is much better when you don't give a fuck about it

here we go

>when in reality life is much better when you don't give a fuck about it
Says the guy who's country has fucking cannibals eating their fellow prisoners, and a murder rate higher than several countries combined including some of the biggest like US and China.

haha yeah no

yes life here is pretty much like liveleak

yeah I think your country isn't as free as mine then

...uhhh?

It literally is unless your some upper class person living in walled community with barb wire and armed guards and even that isn't normal.

somalia is free

From a different time, the cars are different as well.

>It literally is unless your some upper class person living in walled community with barb wire and armed guards and even that isn't normal.
yeap you clearly know more about my country than me

Your fellow countrymen confirm this stuff all the time on here. Not to mention how much material on liveleak comes from Brazil as well.

yes, clearly the people that post here all the time are to be trusted and are the representative of the whole country. I mean I hate my country we clearly are in civil war pls rescue me and give superior american dick!! make me american plssssssss I will be more happy than ever!!!

>pls rescue me and give superior american dick!! make me american plssssssss I will be more happy than ever!!!

that's not what this is fucking about

Shameful display

if you believe what the posters here claim for your basis of how the reality of the country that I live in and you don't, yes it is

Check out Maseru, Lesotho if you want to see a REAL capital city.

looks nice as fuck, jrpg tier

Sure. You wouldn't?

You sound like a gigantic faggot, one of those that would get laughed at because he acts like an icky little girl or beaten up because he made fun of a poor kid.

Seriously
>t-the paint is ugly guys you need to fix your fashion style!!

So I noticed on a number of street view excursions. I have yet to see a single house that looks decent. Where are all those neighbourhoods you see on tv and in movies? Universal Studios sets?

> ITT we post nice places from our cities in Street View

ok

What areas look indecent? Some houses are small and have unkept lawns maybe but most houses look fine enough here. Where were you browsing?

Isn't Mexico City flat?

At first it thought it wasn't that bad, but living there during the rainy season would be a hell.

That doesn't make it any better.

Washington, Vermont, California, Wyoming, Texas, Colorado, Connecticut. Maybe I somehow ended up in all the wrong places, I dunno. There certainly is a general sense of untidiness. Also, sidewalks seem rather uncommon in residential areas.

half of Italy is nonwhite so you aren't helping your argumente

at

Memeing aside, they started demolishing the gray ones.
Kinda pissed they took the trees in the front with them.

Gated neighborhoods.

> ida-virumaa

hello tibla

Okay, just a couple of things, no offense intended

Why is everything covered in concrete to the last inch? Why are there no grass nor trees or shade anywhere? I got a third degree sunburn just looking at those pictures. Possibly a heat stroke too. I mean, you guys live in the tropics you need nature more than anyone.
Also what's up with all those electric cords? Why are there so many of them and why are they so jumbled?

>graffiti that has not been covered up, that is common in europe
No it's not, it's only common in capital cities or Shitaly.

Have you bought a house just across the border to get a visa yet?

bye tibla

I like it here

How many different Google Cars do you think they had to go through, given all the car thefts/hijacking?

WHY ARE YOU POSTING SOVIET UNION?

pic related-typical urban sprawl of montreal

please, that's nothing

must be hard to get a parking spot, god forbid your household has two cars

damn it looks really, really comfy, almost as much as boston

>im putin's devil
welp...
(yeah i know vorog means enemy in rus)

Sorry this isnt my city but i enjoy watching new Zealand streetview, imagine waking up to this every day

What could be more nice than another fucking mosque, commieblocks and dirt?

These i guess not that bad

Our cities are as plain as everywhere else. Small towns on the other hand...

Forgot screenshot