He is 42. She is 19. I know them personally, they just had a baby girl

He is 42. She is 19. I know them personally, they just had a baby girl.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

skift.com/2013/08/28/the-u-s-airline-pilots-who-barely-make-minimum-wage/
fortune.com/2014/03/03/why-airlines-are-running-out-of-pilots/
work.chron.com/average-commercial-airline-pilots-salary-11855.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3648743/Jury-finds-Vanderbilt-football-player-Brandon-Vandenburg-GUILTY-raping-girl-dorm-room.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a sloot

cute baby

Good for them.

She I do
>mind your damn business and find yourself a high school whore

Nobody wants to hear about your slutty sister, Greg.

He probably has a humongous dick and even bigger wallet.you are just jealous because you are her good for nothing beta orbiter.

wait an additional thought: the mom is closer in age to the baby than to the dad.

They look pretty happy. I wish them the best.

I would tell him to get ready to be fucked in the courts real soon

lol you know she calls him daddy when they fug

If she's 19 it's literally impossible she was underage when they fucked

are you retarded

Too bad about the tats. He should get the baby tested to make sure it's really his and he should probably get an hiv test too.

He's a fucking madman

He means she's going to leave him and collect child support and alimony.

Are you retarded?

When I was 30 I started dating someone who had just turned 19. I'm 36 and still with her. So this just seems normal to me.

>big wallet
He's an airline pilot, wage-wise he's a glorified bus driver.

Also, white trash tattoos on that skank, that alone is a sign that it won't end well.

gives me hope, if i find a hottie like this in my 40s im fine

>those nasty tattoo's
must of been a coal burner before she dug her claws into that man

I'm 47 my wife turns 30 this month.

Not necessarily. Virtually every none Orthodox girl in Israel looks like that.

No they don't.

sure they do, why not

thanks m8

>six figure income and major benefits
>calls him a bus

Goto bed faggot, I'm sure you have a big day tomorrow eating your parents tendies and keeping watch over their basement.

Orthodox girls with tats?

i think he meant non orthodox

You must not have been to Tel Aviv in the last 10 years.

He's a bus driver and probably doesn't make six figures. Many pilots make less than minimum wage.

Being an airline pilot sucks. My brother is one and makes decent money because he's senior now but the tedium gets to him.

Yes. Although some "Orthodox" do as well. Just not "ultra Orthodox", traditionalist, Hasidic, and so on. Do you have any idea how many sects we actually have at this point? That's in addition to the American ones such as American reform. Nearly half the Jewish population actually lives in America.

>six figure
>major benefits
user I think you surely have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. The airline industry has a shortage of pilots but they're still underpaid for their work, also the median pay is 102k plus they're thousands in debt already. The benefits are mediocre at best.

I live in Tel Aviv.

The national avg for an airline pilot is $120k. Your brother dusting crops does not make him a pilot

yup

On top of a constant headache when not fucking having to deal with an emotionally needy whiney bitch

They're of age so who cares?

>102k
>not six figures
You mong

Why do you even open your mouth when you don't know what the hell you're talking about, at least google it you moron.

skift.com/2013/08/28/the-u-s-airline-pilots-who-barely-make-minimum-wage/

fortune.com/2014/03/03/why-airlines-are-running-out-of-pilots/

$120K is pretty shitty.

Those regional pilots are making something like $11/hour. That obviously pulls the average down.

that bitch looks 27.

>Thoughts?

Cool.

Then you apparently don't get out much. Millennials man... Do you know anyone with the last name Zeph? Cousins not mine.

I smoke cock for crack rocks in Tel Aviv

Look I can cherry-pick stats too!

work.chron.com/average-commercial-airline-pilots-salary-11855.html

what's the name of his wife's daughter?

His wifes daughter.

How long have you been stalking her?

They start out making what a McDonald's manager makes (about $22k a year), IF they go non union and get hired by a major airline. They also aren't the pilot for the first few years, they are the copilot. No airline is stupid enough to trust someone straight outta flight school with a multimillion dollar airplane.
Eventually they will make 6 figures.

I'm 38 my fiance is 21 I met her when she was 18.

This is actually the preceded natural way it's supposed to be.

Trust me. My life is amazing with my soon to be wife. No nAgging, no complaints, no nothing.

As long as they get along and it's a healthy relationship, I don't see a problem with it.

Unless you are some bible thumping Mormon with a hundred kids, there are very few places in the US where you can't live well on $100k+.

You're either a nigger who gets all his shit paid for by the government or a rich sheltered child who doesn't know how the world works. Every is thousands of dollars in debt, so the cost of schooling is a moot point. Unless you're stuck flying shipments in a backwoods boonie, you can make 100k+ as a pilot.

>This is actually the preceded natural way it's supposed to be.
people rarely lived over your age 1000 years ago you mong.

Regional pilots get shit pay and overworked tremendously, but most major airline pilots get decent wages, the problem is they are very picky about hiring pilots.

berry clazzy

Except the increased odds of the kid having birth defects due to the older man shortened telomeres

So you believe human evolution is 100 percent punctuated? Even so...

Don't you read history books?
Moses lived to 120 years old and Noah was 950 when he died.

you are retarded.i have seen gypsies being parents at 12 (boy) and 11 (girl).and you think 38 is the natural age for men.you're retarded.

That's not history. It's fiction.

Sincerely, a Jew.

Taking the old testament 100 percent literally... Fucking Bible thumping Americans. Even the Pope wouldn't do that shit these days. You can't even be assed to learn the languages your Bible was written in, but you take it as scripture. King James can eat me.

Daddy issues. I love it. The tattoos say "I'm a dirty girl, punish me".

Your perspective is fiction.
Obviously some faggot from the Synagogue of Satan won't tell the truth about important historical facts.

Yes, they did. When you factor out excess infant mortality, human lifespans were well over the age of 38, even 1000 years ago.

The whole "people only lived until their 30s back then" meme comes from factoring in all of the infants and children who died young. Obviously infant mortality doesn't affect someone who has already reached adulthood.

Aren't everyone's grandfathers 20 years older than their grandmothers?

He's a captain in the Navy banging some 19 year old chick? Good on him.

He's basically a pedo, but it's legal, so no one gives a fuck.

my great grandmother died at 26 from a fever.because she lived at a mountainous rural village with no nearby hospital or doctor.and this was 80 years ago.you are a mong.

There's nothing inherently wrong with that age gap, but she's a tatted-up skank with shitty ink. That usually means a poorly-defined sense of self, and she's likely a golddigger. It's not going to end well for the man or the baby.

Gai kakhen afenyam

Historical facts, says the Christian who can't even read the source materials. Do you know what getting a doctorate in Hebrew Letters actually entails? Well my rabbi sure does. Meanwhile your pastor probably doesn't even have a master's in Divinity.

shit like this was common 100+ years ago.

She was raped by three dudes once at a party. No one addresses it, but everyone in our friend circle knew it from way back when. She was fourteen I think. Dunno if that qualifies.

He's basically not. Pedophilia is sexual attraction to prepubescent children. She has obviously gone through puberty.

People die of illness at the age of 26 now, too. It's not common now, and it wasn't 80 years ago, either.

itt: religioncucks arguing on Sup Forums

nice, i want to bag a young thing when im 40

>implying he wasn't 23 when she was born
Okay, sure.

once people are 18 they are adults
legally you cant do shit
you want to cry and be a passive aggressive little cuck, go ahead

if a 99 year old wants to fuck a 18 year old you cant say shit, your ea little cucked bitch crying because your didnt get your piece of the action, probably a virgin/ omega nerd who hasnt smelled pussy in like 7 years

>She was raped by three dudes once at a party.
Unless she was sober, didn't know the guys who fucked her, and was taken to the party unwillingly, no, she didn't get raped by three dudes at a party. She had sex with three dudes at a party and regretted it afterwards.

Also, no. Gai kakhen affen yám doesn't mean go shit in the lake. It's go shit on it. As in go walk across it and drop trou if you're so Holy. "Church of the adversary" he says.

He looks like a manly man
She looks happy and young but I dislike women with tats
I'm jealous

My first question would be: is it his?

Unless he was having sex with her when he was 23, it's still not pedophilia, you simple fuck.

I wasn't there, so I can't know. I assume she was fucked up, or so the rumor goes.

>Do you know what getting a doctorate in Hebrew Letters actually entails?
Being an entitled faggot with too much money and time and not enough friends or skills to accomplish anything substantial?

that's cool
imagine that you're in your 40s, user, wouldn't you want to date younger people?

Jesus, how can you stand all those Jews?

Onionson?

>Giggedy!

Hope he's got life insurance sorted out, for both their sakes. Other than that, godspeed and hope it all works out

I didn't say it was explicitly pedophilia, I said it might as well be. They exist in two completely different mental states. Are you going to argue that as well? While she was in first grade, he was getting ready to hit thirty. I'm not arguing semantics on whether or not it's "right".

Yeah, and probably screaming "So who wants to fuck me?" while waving her vagina around.

At least he's not a nigger

Hebrew Letters is the degree you get in order to become a Rabbi. They don't just pick them out of hats.

No, not necessarily. The sex is good, I'm sure, but a 18-19 year old is still essentially a kid, their minds aren't even fully developed.

>their minds aren't even fully developed

But we're talking women here. Their minds are never fully developed.

Pretty sure it does

Which Rabbis accomplished something substantial again besides inventing things to push buttons for you on the sabbath and maintaining international smuggling rings?

I wonder if he got her pregnant in that uniform

He's a lucky bastard

That's a pretty damn good point, but I prefer my crazy slightly less so.

Do they love each other? Yeah? Cool. Also cute baby

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3648743/Jury-finds-Vanderbilt-football-player-Brandon-Vandenburg-GUILTY-raping-girl-dorm-room.html

So, not necessarily. If she was black out drunk then she could not consent.

Getting black-out drunk around drunk guys is de facto consent.