I miss my best bud. It's been a year since we stopped hanging out. Sorrry that our friendship came to a fucked ending...

I miss my best bud. It's been a year since we stopped hanging out. Sorrry that our friendship came to a fucked ending. I know I probably wasn't easy to deal with, I had a lot if shit bouncing around in my head. After all our talks I feel like you probably understand. Sorry I exhausted our bond. I know you frequent here so if you read this, I hope you're doing well. Be safe, broseph.

General feels/sad/get shit of your chest thread.

What a fuckin baby lol

i feel like i could be the bud hes talking about

It's alright, Jake.

Get a load of this guy

I miss you too man. I get why you had to disappear on me but I still wish you hadn't. No homo.
Okay a little homo.
I mean we had some fun right? Ah whatever. Hope you find my contact info.

You very well might be. I just hope we can at least talk about what happened. Wouldn't even have to remain friends. One thing I always wanted to get through to you was I didn't get you fired from work. That was all unrelated. Just bad timing to make me seem like I had a part in it. I stuck up for you.

My very good friend and his gf just moved today. They were the coolest people I've met here and I learned a lot from them.or I know I'll be moving to where him and his gf went but I can't help but feel left behind in this shitty town. We were neighbors so we hung out all the time and now I'm stuck here by myself bored as fuck.

I know this isn't as bad as a lot of people have it but fuck man, feels like I lost a friend.

Still OP here. Maybe if you are around you can kik me or something. My username is idk_dou. I figure that's be the safest way to get back in touch.

Travis you're a fucking cancer.

No, I get how you feel. Always sucks feeling like you're alone and that people have moved on.

That's exactly how it feels. They moved out of state and I'm still in Illinois so it's even worse.

I have a genuine fear if being alone. Not by myself but just soul crushingly alone. If they care about you they will still talk to you, but you have to show them you care too. It's a two way street. Don't let your relationships die.

Hope everyone feels better about some kind of bullshit they're experiencing. I'm drunk and want to show the world someone wants to listen...

oh..not me then.

i dont talk to anyone besides my current best friends. the ones i had in my past were great in their own right but i basically rejected my last real one besides the currently active ones. he lives around where i am for sure, and we meet up by chance. i got his number but i never called because im a bum and loner. i plan on calling soon but idk whats going to happen its been a few years since we had be together or really talked

I'm losing all my friends because of my ego.

Half of me hates them. Half of me loves them.

I have some sort of mental disorder.

Greg. It's cool

Josh? I got my number back, call me

plus i plan on starting hormones as soon as i can.
my friends and family didn't know i was such a fag .
i had told him he loooked like he was losing weight the last time i saw him with his girl being in sight. im a nig and thats not normal but i meant what ever i said to him at the time

Aiden if that's you I don't have kik.

HOMO thread? Homo thread it is. Whoooo!!
Fag off, fags.....

lol
im sorry.
carry on.

a fag or not there is only male a female nothing has changed besides the fact that people dont care how you feel anymore

I know you keep saying it was unrelated to eachother, but colleagues told me otherwise... They told me how you went behind my back and made them look into me. Even if you stuck up for me afterwards, you were still the cause of it all.

I never once said anything. They were upset that every morning your space wasn't cleaned the night before like it was supposed to have been.