Ive torrented raw for 15 years without a problem but just recently Comcast is now threatening to shut off my service so

ive torrented raw for 15 years without a problem but just recently Comcast is now threatening to shut off my service so

i need a VPN that I can use at work on a Mac to bypass twitch/youtube being blocked
but also to download music without comcast being on my dick

any suggestions or where to find a list of good ones?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptostorm.is
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dude are you down syndromed? just use incognito mode

ok b8

I use CyberGhost on my phone and Opera browser comes with a built in VPN which suits my needs

how reliable is the Opera one?
wait so if i can just use Opera on the Mac thats all i need? damn that would be convenient

some more ass keep dis rollin

Get a better ISP. Who honestly uses comcast willingly in 2017. As for VPNs/Proxies I recommend UltraSurf

because most people live in an area where they are literally the only option
im stuck with them

Haha Krista

>Being stuck with comcast
Get out of that 3rd world shithole doesn't matter if you're in the 1st world any place stuck with comcast is 3rd world as fuck.

Haha

believe me once i can I will
fuck comcast

Gotchu, Fam
cryptostorm.is

You're fucked. Comcastonitors the amount of data you've used. A VPN won't conceal that. They won't report you, but will just kill your service. You can try to lie and say you're running a business from home to explain the data usage

Krista

damn seriously? i lost my entire music library when my hdds shit themselves and I need to download those 100GB back somehow...

I hope this trend will never reach Europe. Good luck OP, this is bullshit.

Yep. No bullshit. They kicked me after 25GB the month after sending me a warning letter to stop illegal downloading

okay so i just went and read the whole emails they sent and it's just for a few specific "copyright infringements" even though on that day i downloaded a wholeeee lot more than they mentioned

so they didn't say anything about general downloading just i guess i got unlucky and picked a few bad seeds

so a VPN would cover me for that right?

It should based on what you're saying. Best of luck user!

cool. im willing to take the chance cause I need this

is there any good websites to research or compare? i mainly just need a cheap, decently fast one that will hide from comcast and dont fake sell out my info
probably just a month for me to get everything again

i agree. fuck comcast

I can really recommend Opera. The new built in VPN works as a charm!

I don't know any off hand. I do all my downloading through my work computer now

also is there any precaution to see if a torrent might be a trap? i went back to look a couple of the files and at least no one else in the comments said they had a problem
i mainly use TPB so

sweet ill give that a try at work hope it works

damn lucky you wish i could do that shit ha

Pretty sure the pink or green skulls mean they're usually verified safe users, with pink being moderators or something.

GLHF

I use built in Opera VPN it works well. I use around 12gb / months. So far so good.

Thanks for pic

Don't bother with a VPN. Instead buy a seedbox and let it do the downloading. Then just FTP your files.

it was a skull thats why it was so weird

like just downloading straight from browser? or is there a way to torrent through the opera VPN?

sure thing

I have a virtual linux server on which I configured, among other things, openvpn. The bandwidth is enough for me to forget I'm using it, and it costs less than €2 per month. The server is on Italy though.
I understand setting it up may not be in your interest, but a stupid as fuck coworker also has one, and just followed a tutorial to the letter.
What I mean is: if you go through a little trouble, you can get a good quality service cheap as fuck.

oh and duh i have one more question
how do you use the VPN to torrent?

you just turn it on and kill your main internet and every connection with go through it?
or do i need to setup the program to use the VPN too?

I think you will be safe in Europe. as an outsider looking in, your government agencies spend considerable effort in protecting consumers from overwhelming corporate bullshit. In America we see government regulatory intervention as "destroying business" or "big gubberment taking away muh freedoms" and we fucked on a regular basis for it. We basically get fucked over and thank the corporations for the opportunity

anyone have any experience with trust.zone?

its cheap enough for me to do what i need fast and seems to be pretty private
downloading music doesnt take that long so even if speeds are a little slower

bro you can just turn the VPN off to watch youtube

Sharify allows p2p, and so does private tunnel. I use both, and they're both super fast. I'd recommend Sharify, I get no slow down whatsoever and I've been torrenting non stop for years.

I use a private tracker ... 11 years 6 months... Still no notice from my ISP. Stop being a shill stop using open trackers. Duh?

no i mean at work my internet blocks it
so i need VPN to bypass the blocker

Where's this bitch from? Asking for a friend

LinusCuckTips says Tunnelbear is good and seeing as their entire company runs off their fanbase (regardless of what he'll tell you) he really isn't in a position to lie.

If you're running windows 10 (and you should be) just go to the internet setting within windows setting (not right clicking the internet icon) and you'll see a place to set up a VPN connection