Is vaping gay?

Is vaping gay?

Yes but if you're a faggot it really doesn't make a shit bit of difference.

very

If you use it for a nicotine habit, no.

If you get 0mg liquid with a fruity flavor and blow the biggest clouds on your modded tank, suuuper gay.

Actually, nicotine is gay too. They've done tests.

vaping is gay????????????????? since when?!??!

Not sure if it's out right gay tbh. It's definitely got some sort of emo, edgy, sissy vibe going. Also I never see females around the outlets, always dodgy, angry looking teen men-boys crowding the outlets. Kinda creepy imo.

If you aren't using it as a replacement for smoking yes.

yes

Vaping along with every other stupid thing you do is fine as long as you do it privately at your own residence.

Vaping in public is extremely gay. It's science.

Vaping is actually more gay than getting fucked in the ass

scientifically proven to be more gay

no idea what vaping means... i know there's a vape bar nearby but never been there

using a mouth fedora?
yeah it's pretty gay

Well we all no how cancerous you cunts are, so it makes sense you'd be against something that helps people break cancer causing habits

Vaping is not gay.
Being a vaper who vapes giant, disruptive clouds in public places and makes everyone else breath in your mouth water because "hey it's perfectly legal" makes you a huge, flaming faggot.

Personally knew a girl who had a vape. Not sure if she still does but she's moved to a lot heavier stuff

hears a way to stop smoking. don't smoke. I used to smoke and I quit by having some goddamn self control.

picture related

Only if you act like a faggot while doing it

Fucking b/.
Sucking a man if his penis is "feminine" - not gay.
Blowing aromatized fruit vapor - gay.
It is like the biggest congregation of closet homo's I ever seen.

My Nautilus vapes you away you nonvapelungcancerfags

This. I have smoked cigarettes and can NEVER understand how people get addicted

what a faggot

Asking if vaping is gay IS GAY, don't be a pussy, if u wanna do that vape thing then vape, some people it's gonna think it's the shit some people it's gonna think is gay. Do whatever the fuck u wanna do bruh

But I enjoy vaping and it gives me something to do with my constant ADD fidgeting and helps me focus when doing assignments...

It just annoys me that it's seen as such a faggy thing while doing the same thing with a ciggarette is seen as cool. Fucking retarded

Most fucks that I know who are, "bout that vape life". They're also the same fucks I know that all got fidget spinners around the same time. Most those fucks never smoked a lbs actual equivalent of a pack of cigarettes in their life. Faggots that take the internet and internet trends too serious are what's really gay. Smoke a fucking cigarette, it looks cooler. Just because they have flavors named 'Cocoa Puffs from Jessica alba's asshole' doesn't make it cool af. First off bitch has herpes she got from fucking a New York yankee, second any fuck I have ever seen with a vape is too hyped about their vape and how big a cloud they blow. Fucking fags. I'd like to say vape weed, but every fuck takes the fact they blazit 420 on the regs too seriously. Basically everything is gay as fuck now days. Fuck the world. Let's all kill ourselves, yolo young moolah

Not at all OP

Nah. I started to get off of cigs, love the flavors too. Feel way better, smell way better.

Some people are faggy about it, but the vast majority of vapers I've met just want to smoke and be left alone.

GO HOME PARTY-TRICK FAG

>But I enjoy vaping and it gives me something to do with my constant ADD fidgeting

cool story bro. it's still gay as fuck. but who cares man. you do you

the hardest part about vaping was telling my parents I was gay, the actual vaping not that hard.

This is pretty much my story about this fucking shit called "vape":
>be me, 23
>been smoking since I was 14
>couple of problems start to add up
>wheezing when I do half the effort that I did 5 years ago
>decide that I need to solve this problem asap
>I care for my health
>search google for an alternative: "VAPE VAPE VAPE VAPE"
>decide to buy a veeery small thing, it could fit as 2 double a batteries.
>ashamed to use it on the street
>even in places with specific rights that say you are welcome to vape
>use it like a mad man at home
>went 3 nicotine after smoking 100's my whole teenage years
>saw a thread where everybody thought it was gay
>gave it to a guy for free, just couldn't handle the thought of my friends considering me gay.
>2 weeks later 5 friends have e-cigs
>mfw

>But I enjoy vaping and it gives me something to do with my constant ADD fidgeting
you don't have ADD, you're just a man-child

>Cocoa Puffs from Jessica albas asshole

>le bee is one person maymay

your own image has answered your own question, that guy is sucking a steam dick

It's stupid to put anything in your lungs. Be it vape or cigarettes. If one isn't addicted it's even dumber.

all substance dependencies are gay.

There is nothing like nicotine habit, it's a lie made up to make you buy nicotine replacement shits.

>a ciggarette is seen as cool.
only retards see that cool. Anyone who smokes it a total looser.

it's like a white flag for your dick.
>move it along ladies this dick is broken

I quit smoking one day, didn't need patches, pills, vaping or any of that shit. If you have any excuse for keeping smoking or use any substitutes, you're a weak willed pussy

Depression mostly.

I did this too although I had been on replacements for years. The trick is recognizing the moment when you truly have the conviction to quit. Been almost 10 years only had 3 minor fuck ups in that time.

>you'd be against something that helps people break cancer causing habits
But that's not how they are used. Many vape users have never smoked. They do it to look cool. Not our fault they look gay.

This

>be me
>40 years old
>smoker since 13
>try e cigs to quit smoking
>goes well for two months
>start feeling like shit and feel like I have pneumonia
>go see doctor
>doctor tells me I have pleurisy
>doctor says I am better off smoking cigarettes
>doctor says "I don't know why people think inhaling oil is a good idea
>mfw

Since it became a thing

That sounds kind of sad
Your friends are probably more accepting than you think

Sorry, I can't answer your question right now, I'm too busy sucking white stuff out of a tube.

had the same thing happen thought it was cancer just kept damning myself thinking I changed too late. I suppose it's better though I wound up quitting all together.

just look at this little baby

vaping sure does trigger Sup Forumstards to the maximum. Now I'm gonna assume everyone that speeds around me angrily when I vape in my car is from Sup Forums kek

Fucking smoke cloud vaping hipsters. Just light a cig faggots