You lost, you just don't know it yet

Se habla Español?

Don't worry, your children will.

Shout out to my retarded brothers immigrating to north and south dakota, you literally fucked up when you left the worlds best country :)

No veo donde esta el problema

Wait until we vote in emperor Trump and import half of eastern europe, the slavs will come faster than you spics ever could.

Also
>Build wall

>Don't worry, your children will.

Most third and fourth generation Hispanics can't speak anything more than a garbled, mutilated Spanish and that's largely because their grandparents insist on them taking Sunday Spanish classes that they have no interest in.

So will your children speak Spanish? That is the question.

Yo necessito aprender mas.

My grandparents immigrated from Cuba and I live in Houston, so I've picked up a bit.

There is no problem with Mexican immigration

Mexicans are brotier

>houston

>implying houston is Texas.

this

English and Chinese will be Earth's languages

>not learning both languages
so, are u proud to be monolingual?

>estados unidos son blancos!

Hablo espanol mas o menos. Aprendo en mi escuela y escucho a mis amigos de Mexicanos. Solo entiendo español conversacional.

I took 4 year of spanish in high school for this reason. French fags were the worst, there were not millions of frogs hopping over the border every year

Hmm didnt the war on drugs start in 1970s by nixon... Any correlation?

What defines Texas then?

Ellos son....Los venezolanos no son blancos.

7/10 if its only school

Yeah well at least our daughters aren't fucking muslim niggers

yup.

war on drugs fucked big latinoamerica, same as war on terror made africans to emigrate to europe.

the real correlation was the kike immigration bill of the 60s that let shitskins in

>Español
>Not Castellano
Triggered.

Ya it's really hard to separate the Mexican/Chicano Spanish. My Spanish teacher from Cuba, and tells me not to learn from these people. My gf is Mexican, though.

High schools in America are making it to were you need to take at least 2 of teh same "international languages" classes to graduate

>huh duh let me be smart by correcting you by using the dialect name of the spanish language
kek

Do you english "British" too?

spanish is the proper name of our language.
castillian should only be used in the context of spain, because it's not the only spanish dialect.

Spanish from the actual country of Spain sounds really lispy and effeminate.

like brit english, right?

Mutt reporting from South Texas. Spanish will never be larger than high-school, pity mandatory class because no one outside of illegal families gives two shits about learning that language. Feels good to be a halfie, can talk as much shit as you want and if anyone calls you a racist you can pull out half of your race card and see the libs hiss in terror and scurry back into their holes.

Everything within it's borders other than Austin and Houston.

Spain itself has a lot of different accents and dialects. This is Andalusian for example, it's basically spurdo Spanish.

I'd say I'm pretty Texan though.
>own guns
>ride horses
>have dogs
>mother's side is all about country and moonshine

I enjoy living in a majority white area (85%, with niggers being 1.24%)

There's also conservatives in California, doesn't mean you won't get shit for living in California.

>niggers being 1.24

My town is still, ever since birth, been split 50:50 in terms of hispanic and white. We had a black family move here once back in the 90s but they left almost immediately. Feels united against niggers man.

This. All those fags learning French are gonna regret it so hard once Arabic becomes the official language of France.

This is the eighth time I have seen this exact thread posted. That or I've got some nasty deja-vu.

Growing up, most of the students were conservative. Every once in a while, you had the daughter of a teacher who thought that everything should be free and more gibsmedats.
Memorial has felt pretty conservative over the years.

And that's pretty nice. We had an influx of niggers thanks to Katrina, but the Hispanics don't take too kindly to the blacks in their area.

>if anyone calls you a racist you can pull out half of your race card and see the libs hiss in terror and scurry back into their holes

that must be pretty satisfying tbqh

MURIKA is fucked:

> spics from the south
> sandniggers from across the sea
> canadiens from the north
> 50 million of communists from within

RIP MURIKA.

north Dakota confirmed for least shitskinned state once again.
We still enjoy being white here.

Bosnians are absolute bottom tier shit skin mud people.

>You lost, you just don't know it yet.

>Lack the skills and political will to fix your own shit country.
>Literally handed an empire created by white European men.
>Thinks they can run it without shitting it up within a generation.

>Any correlation
Only if you're butthurt spic that can't take responsibility for the failures of your own countries and are looking to blame the big bad gringo instead

Is the answer. Latin America has been fucked up since day one, the only thing that changed is the immigration bill that totally "won't change the demographics of America" according to Ted Kennedy.

I live in a city with a ton of bosnian immigrants and you guys are worse than niggers

Wtf are you talking about, it's getting more shitskins by the second here

Bosnians are almost worst than Mexicans. Almost. I say Bosnians, but I mean any Serb or Croat as well.

You guys look like a mix of Turks and Asians. Weird. Islam sucks too.

You post autistic shit like this every day, and you always conveniently ignore the fact that Mexico has never been a self-sufficient country.
It really is chuckle-worthy that you've deluded yourself into believing that intelligence = land. That if you move your brown family to the US, they will suddenly become white.

In reality, it doesn't matter what percentage of the US population is Latino, because they will always be at the bottom. They are the very definition of sub-human.

Nice try, I'm Croatian from Herzegovina. And your hatred still doesn't change the fact you're DOOMED, brothers. Instead of posting and complaining on Sup Forums all day, why don't you pull a Breivik and do something for your country? This way you're just a righ-wing version of libtard activist. So you don't like us the Slavs? GOOOOOD, enjoy it with spics and goatshaggers. Heh heh.

Hows life in Muslim land?

Isn't time for you to go to Mosque and get raped?

Oh ya that's right, Bosnia has been cucked by Muslims for centuries, didn't even fight them off.

>Nice try, I'm Croatian from Herzegovina
yet you still live in shitskin land, there's got to be something wrong with you

Dude, we're the Slavs, out muslims are also white Slavs, not some brown sandniggers that are invading your soon-to-be 3rd world shithole. I come from western Herzegovina that is 99% White, catholic and Croatian. And since we've been living with muslims for 5 centuries now, fighting and resistance are in our blood and we know what to do when shit hits the fan. Unlike you comfy white trash faggots from MURIKA. Enjoy the dirty smelly spics, Avery.

Nah, this is a white man land, no matter the religion. We've been here since 7th century, Randy. I'm not going anywhere, this is my country as well.

Aprendé a hablar inglés o tendrás que volver, puto wetback

>Se habla Español?
>Don't worry, your children will.

lolno, if anything everyone will talk Spanglish.

you created this

Mexico is literally a shithole. Its like India but with spics. Why? Because its full of mexicans. Coming to America will not solve the fact that youre a broke ass spic beaner faggot

>13% of Mexico's population speaks English
>16% of the United States' population speaks Spanish

If Donald Trump is not the next President of the United States, there will be dire consequences for the cultural, social, and potentially even geopolitical make-up of the United States. There are already officially bilingual states. As demographics continue to change, induced by illegal immigration, Democrats like Hillary Clinton will lead the charge for English to be officially replaced in areas where it is no longer 'practical' for it to be the official language of local government. The onslaught of Español cannot and will not be stopped—except by Donald J. Trump.

Youre the kid that thinks chemtrails are real arent you

Im so fucking glad Ted Kennedy is dead. If only hed been bound, tortured and dismemebered before he dies...

>out muslims are also white Slavs, not some brown sandniggers that are invading your soon-to-be 3rd world shithole
lol that's not what my experiences with bosnians has shown me

>broke ass spic beaner faggot
How come they all drive brand new Escalades and Dodge trucks then.

Actually had a beaner tell me that Colorado was mexican land and that they're here to take it back.

Cubans, and literally every other type of latinos, HATE mexicans. Mexicans are the trash of the spanish speaking world. They literally should be holocausted

A, they dont. B, the ones that do are also collecting welfare. C, i hope you are murdered by a mexican in front of your kids

Its is also literally impossible for mexicans to take back this land. In order for America to be 30% mexican ALL mexicans would have to leave Mexico.

There are 122 millions people in mexico. There are 320 million people in America.

And if that happened we'd take all the land in Mexico lmao.

They are coming.