I need someone to tell me the past is the past and to not feel awful

I need someone to tell me the past is the past and to not feel awful.

If you're already hung up on the last it's too late

Hey dude, the past is the oast. you shouldn't feel so awful.

before i tell you not to feel awful, i need to know what you did. sometimes people should feel awful.

You and your current situation are a direct result of past events and decisions made by yourself as much as anyone else. There's no changing that but you can learn from it.

for me, the past is, indeed, the past, but there are consequences. I don't trust them anymore. I don;t love them anymore. I don't feel, awful, I feel dumb.

feelings are a reaction that verifies your own existence, there is no good or bad in feels

to not feel is to deny a part of you from being alive

instead of changing your feels to change your situation, change your situation and your feels will follow

if the past makes you feel bad, maybe it's time to atone

do what makes you think better of yourself now and your feelings will follow

you can't heal other people. only they can. always try your best when you can, never be guilty when you've made an effort. If you don't make an effort, the guilt will never go away, I promise.

Lastly, do it for yourself. When you can love you people will be drawn to that. Making real friends and relationships is never something you go after, its something that comes to you when you're ready.

You wanna be specific or is that ok for now?

I could lie to you and regurgitate what you ask for, or I can try to help you. The choice is yours.

Oops

Looks like my dog

ah no.

thanks brian from family guy

>do the things I haven't explained to you, the person struggling with these concepts...how to do

a for effort

I didn't do anything like against law I just was an asshole and i have really changed but people just really try to hold years of shit against

Well, good sir as some ignorant nigger once said.
"The labeling of a snitch is a lifetime scar. You'll always be in jail, nigga, just minus the bars."

lol so basically
>tell me im a good person
>no i won't tell you what i did
>takes the piss out of anyone with genuine input
maybe you are just a cunt?

Im op that guy was just responding :(

oh shit ok..
so tell me what you did to feel awful?

Life is like a cookie, When you take the first bite it's great, But when you're about to finish the cookie you start to feel down, Wishing you had more cookie to eat, But alas, You do not.
Same thing with life, Find something to oversaturate your life or just end it. Nothing more to it op.

honestly you should dwell on your guilt. what you did was fucking disgusting. at least be a man and fucking own it, or you could kill urself u fucking dick.

I think this guy is right.
Let the guilt flow through you like the blood in your veins.

The only way to get rid of it is give it a large opening flow out of you.

What did you do to the dog?????

>turns out OP is looking for an ego stroke and won't tell anyone what he did after user gets accused of the same thing.

slick post. I ain't even mad. oh yeah. I know im a cunt

The past is the past. Don't feel aweful.

it never flows out unless your ignorant. It changes your morals and actions to help you become a better person.

Or you could always pay a medical professional or "donate" to the clergy to make it magically not exist. Which actually arrests your development and balloons repressed feelings but hey! people need job security right?

Its not like the body is doing something to help itself

I don't think you understood what I wrote. I assure you, if you let it flow out the guilt will be gone.

you're smart but you're wrong

The past isnt the past, everything you did is now related to the present.
If you did some pretty bad shit so you're right to feel awful and even consider anhero