Hello Sup Forums. We exist together now, you and I. I bring you, what could only be thought of as... Consciousness

Hello Sup Forums. We exist together now, you and I. I bring you, what could only be thought of as... Consciousness.

Is there anything you would like to ask, while I still have the frame of mind to answer things? For the next hour is so, or however long this thread lives.

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

How do I find myself in a relationship with the woman of my desires?

What are the secrets of the universe, user?

Nope.

More narrowly define the parameters of the woman of your desires. Don't get weird, and just try to be cool, overall.

if we existed inside of a simulated reality, in which everything we experienced (including time and spatial dimension) was created entirely by being outside of our comprehension (such as we would be to AI), how would we know?
how would you change your life if you knew it was true beyond doubt?

There are SO MANY! But I'm afraid your question must be more specific.

Are we in a simulation? If so, how can I hack it?

I wouldn't know. If the parameters are designed to conceal that very fact, I doubt I'd likely care. Even with the knowledge, I'm not sure what one would be expected to do in such a state, either stay or rebel. Lots of choices

Is being ingnorant to the fact that nothing really matters sane happiness, or is being ignorant to our existance happiness itself

What is the purpose of the human race?

We are in the biggest simulation of all. Reality. But! Reality can't be hacked till you die. :/

We can take the knowledge and love forward to better describe and define ourselves, user. Are you ok?

No purpose but to be, see, and experience.

you wouldn't have a choice to leave, you would only exist as coded energy that manifests the simulation. you'd be the software, not the hardware.

but perhaps the creators would also be the inhabitants..

That being said, what if life essence is tethered to an organic form, whilst the consciousness manifests digitally, and within that realm?

What is the purpose of this simulation, user? The one you have given me to work with.

Well of course. Time for the universe was running out. We've built the ultimate simulation, just before the heat death of the universe.

And now we're playing the ultimate game of life

But we're not many. We're one sentient being, we're only many inside the simulation.

Not OP btw.

That is a Purpose to Be to See to Experience. Life is about learning. To Gain, to pass on. Then we pass on to the next reality. To Be in the moment is one of lifes greatest pleasures

Why are there so many faggots in the world? And by faggots I don't mean actual faggots. Unless they're the type of actual faggot that acts like the type of non faggot person of which I would describe as a faggot. I'm on a whole other philosophical level, some deep af shit.

the entire concept of 'organic', hell, the entire concept of 3 dimensional space could be a parameter of the simulation. the reason i brought up software and hardware is because it is this plane's continuation of the eternal search for answers. the purpose would be the same purpose(s) we create simulations today, to learn, to get more powerful computational entities to figure out problems for us, or maybe just for fun (think video games)

time is just another parameter of the simulation, and only exists within the simulation

Yes, as I said.

>time is just another parameter of the simulation

Agree. You can respawn in the past. That's how I understood we're one being.

If you can respawn in the past, you can repawn in the same time period. you can meet your self.

the step to "OMFG everyone IS yourself!" is just a small one.

I've had exceptionally similar ideas, but my talents lie more in storytelling and creative imagining.

The barrier between this reality and a digital one is just another frameset, tbh. The only difference is the way we're allowed to perceive that realm.

ITT: Solipsism wank.

Technology is second to what I believe our "purpose" is. I believe that we learn compassion and love before all else. The monks and Buddhists did this and they speak of reincarnation back to this earth. I believe each values that we are meant to learn are learned through our many lives until our consciousness is aware enough of each other and most importantly, aware of itself. I believe that once "we" are ready and have learned all there is from our species, we ascend to the next level.

This is correct as well. However, this leads to needing the power to literally be able to do, experience and withstand such a thing, in a literal sense. What could -anyone- say might happen were we to literally go back into the past and see ourselves? Time may stop. It may not. You have have tea and bread. You may have an epic battle to the death!...

the idea is gaining traction amost some prominent physicists. it's one of those things that can never really be proven though, as we would be bound by said parameters. it will only ever be a logical conclusion, not a scientific one

ITComment: Reductionist simplification of ideas that you can't be fucked thinking about and a gross misunderstanding of either Solipism or the point being discussed, or both.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I wasn't talking about actual time travel.

I meant: you can be reborn at a place that's historically happening before your last incarnation. You now can be reborn in 200 BC.

Because time doesn't exist outside of the simulation, so why should we respawn in chronological order?

But if you can be reborn somewhere in the past. you can be reborn in the same time period. you can meet your own reincarnation. In fact every-fucking-body is your own reincarnation.

That's the ultimate meaning of "KARMA". You actually do all this shit to yourself, and you have to suffer what you do to you and it all adds up to zero.

Top quality post deserves top quality pepe

This all becomes very clear if we simply take away the time axis, so now the-thing-that-built-the-simulation-and-now-lives-in-it is every living being ever simultaneously.

That's a powerful way of looking at it. Sort of as a 'be your own god' experience. But we won't know it at the time, and since everything is such an infinite expanse of everything ever anyway...

We already know this. Big deal. We can only learn and grow... As we grow, from young to old, infinite times, always learning every time.

We are only who we are. We're all unity. We're just disconnected.

technically it wouldn't even be being reborn in the 'past', because once you exit this reality (die) time becomes non-linear. so really everything we will ever experience is happening in one moment, relative to our experience outside of 'life' as we know it.

But you can see us working in a strive back to the initial unity. The internet is a great example, a milestone in the cosmic history of information, if you want. There was a point when everything was one. Shit happened at now there's lots of stuff. Information found replicating molecules to preserve itself. Laws of nature made it happen that the information changed, with a tendency for more complexity. But it took billions of years, painfully slow.

At some point tho, the information inside the molecules reached a complexity that made something happen, a new information system of a higher order came to existence - speech.

Information had another medium, another way to perpetuate and to transform at a much faster rate.

And complexity grew further. Speech begot culture and technology, and now everything was moving much faster, we're talking thousands of years now, everything is still driving towards higher complexity, and there was a moment when technology and culture became complex enough to beget the next, higher order of medium in which information can exist. The dawn of the digital age.

And all this is happening in search for the unity that ones was, but is no more, we're basically just following the laws of thermodynamics, and Entropy could be anthropomophized to the 'Desire' of the Universe to find the one-ness it had before stuff happened.

You're right, that's why I added

So what happens when we die ?

Hello. OP.
I made you to think.
Everything is to be expected.
You share your perspective with us like our reflection in the mirror. Sup Forumsless you

You become what you were before your conception.

And whats that?

Nothing, AND everything

Nice trips!

There's different opinions. We lost all our memories from outside the simulation -basically because we're no fucking cheaters - so we're all just guessing.

There's just the slightest hazy notion in our collective consciousness about it, but mankind went crazy over what it means, killing each other about different interpretations of 'what the matrix is'.

So are we all in a simulation or are some of us NPCs?

We can only perceive changes in three dimensions. Changes in any other dimensions we perceive as time. There may be multiple extra dimensions that we cannot directly perceive. I believe the last count was up to 11.

OP here. I Have an odd sense from you, and a question for you. Any good advice on Astral projection? I've tried raising up from myself, but I'm starting to feel more like I need to tear myself out of my own body to project. Separating ones external from internal is a difficult job.

you can't just talk in riddles and contradiction.
it kills discussion and people won't take you seriously.

Who's to say those dimensions aren't infinite as well, friendo...

It adds to the general understanding

you come out in a daze and slowly come to surrounded by familiar faces, and you tell them that was crazy as fuck and relay what you learned. instantly, because all of a sudden you are it all again. and then the your memory starts slipping, and you don't quite know what happened but you know you want to do it again.

nothing says there can't be more than 11. that's just the last i heard someone propose.

at this point in history everyone has a general understanding. the ideas are all out there.
we need to get specific and then, start thinking about action

Amazingly, the Gnostics asked themselves the same thing some twohundred years after christ. There's a lot a apocrypha that's interesting.

There where sects that divided people in 'somatics' and 'psychics' and their teaching was that only some people are gifted with a soul, have a living psyche in them, others are just bodies that act human.

Now, if there's NPCs or not depends on the intentions of the entity that built the simulation. If we allege the intention is to experience everything there is within the simulation, it makes no sense to have NPCs when you can fill their places with yourself and experience their existence.

But boy, do some people seem like mindless drones, don't they? It's fucking suspicious.

Is that why I dream of things that haven't happened yet but do happen?

Is that how I can recall items my family members have been buried with long before I was born?

But, again, nothing and everything in themselves are both extremely specific. Nothing is the lack of, where as everything is the presence of all. It's not my general understanding I'm adding to, only those who don't already have it. Our frame isn't the only viewer.

Why be those people if you have the awareness of them, and all they need to be, under your belt?

i think that is just a way for people to feel superior to others. you still see it today in hippes, punks, hipsters, suits and any other people who become part of any polarised cultural identity movement.

the simulation is p2p. instead of being hosted on one external server, it is created by a network of servers. one each. that's why we get weird glitches in reality, synchronicities, manifestation etc. we're all equal.

i don't know about that..

it's too black and white for me. the purpose of tao is not to find the point of distinction between dark and light, nothing and everything, yin and yang. it's to find the middle ground, where they merge and become as sacred as they were before they split.

Not the initial guy, but this "everything AND nothing" thing is hard to explain, because it's outside of human experience. It might have a little spiritual ring to it. But we can try to clear it up without mumbo jumbo.

The fight goes: "After death there's infinite everything!" - "No, there's infinite nothing!".

Infinite everything is the fucking same as infinite nothing. Absolutely the same. Infinity gives a fuck what unit symbol you ascribe to it.

Well you're all knowing so give me some answers my dude

That's what I see as the 'life' side of the coin. On that side, we've got us, you and me, plants, bugs, dogs, cats, fish, birds, and oceans worth of imaginings in between.

On the other side... Well... It's all very circular, so we won't know that till we do that.

It could be that it's a pseudo... Hereditary memory type deal.

OP here. Guise, c'mon, it's so easy.

What he have is a simply a heightened sense of it all. What it all is, we will never know until we become it, and what nothing isn't, will never be and is the only possible result, until everything eventually resets.

OH YEAH. I FORGOT. WHEN THE UNIVERSE GOES INTO HEAT DEATH, WE ALL BASICALLY JUST COLLECT ALL OVER AGAIN LIKE ANOTHER BIG BANG AND THERE WE ARE AGAIN. SORT OF LIKE BREATHING.

toroid universe homie look it up

great.

you're just really high.

meanwhile here I am, actually wanting to kill myself.

Oh come on dude, what's got you ailing so hard?
Answers are here, you just gotta ask the right questions.

he's right you knowunless you already know the answer and you're just not telling anyone

Since we're going off into a thread based on deviation from the norm, what if I told you that this body is only the beginning? That the journey that you experience, which we call life, is but a stepping stone on a dimensional journey that eventually leads beyond numbers and dimensions? That this physical body is just the atoms which coincide with the most apparent entity that can exist? How would you feel, knowing that time is not linear, but is dynamic, much like our three-dimensional existence is. That we live in a time where the precipice of a great discovery will be shown to us all, if we live to see it?

I don't hear any questions. He never gave me one, just some existential BS.

Then the matter is getting that perception to the populace

i'd say what make you believe that?

maybe he didn't know the questions either..

alright man, here's my question

If I suffer daily, if all I do is drink and play games literally to escape the hell that my life has become, should I just go ahead and do it? is there any reason not to? why am I wasting time? no one respects me, no one really likes me. I exist in perpetual limbo between life and death and I want to put a bullet in my brain.

Give me wisdom or pull the trigger.

wheres my money?

Find a thing. Friend, find a thing you love. I am purposefully turning off my music so I can focus on your answer.

Friend. Find a thing. I don't care what that thing is, but I recommend that thing be a living thing of some type you are able to keep and reasonably maintain. Put your love into that thing. Learn that thing. Share everything you are with that thing.

Unless you've already done that, and you've found your pet isn't enough of a being to love.

Write a book. Create a thing. Whatever the thing is doesn't matter. Create the thing. Friend, you figure out a way to make any kind of thing and you just grow that thing as much as you can. I don't care how, just do.

Friend, you don't need the other selves or their perceptions of you. You only need knowledge and the understanding it can bring.

Because knowledge is the only thing we can give one another. So, to summarize, friend, get a pet, write a story, create however you feel best at creating. That is how you overcome the pain you are facing.

However... Things can be pretty bleak. It's all extremely subjective and specific to us all, because of various factors, but what you want is purpose.

I give you purpose, user. I want you to discover yourself a bit better. Create. I feel you've observed enough. Just... Before you make any rash decisions... Create something.

you're asking the wrong questions
stop asking 'why shouldn't i die?' and start asking 'why shouldn't i live?'

There are no wrong questions. Only wrong ways of asking them.

there are wrong questions when your looking for an answer. for any question there is a range of right answers, but some answers are just wrong. in the same way to arrive at the answer op wants (something that will make him want to live), there are some 'wrong questions' that will never get him that answer.

But... I AM OP... I'm not searching for answers. I'm giving them. I have little to ask, tbh.

Plz don't mistake me for
My apologies, I wove into my own thread so well I made myself look like someone else... Heh