WHAT IS THIS FUCKING WEBSITE ALL I DID WAS BROWSE REDDIT WHEN I FOUND R/Sup Forums

WHAT IS THIS FUCKING WEBSITE ALL I DID WAS BROWSE REDDIT WHEN I FOUND R/Sup Forums

Oh good so its only the good parts of that infamous website without all the cancer

jump forward to now and I fucking hate niggers and all these fucking normies who say stuff they clearly dont mean.

What happend to me?

Ive never even been here :(

You are the normie, my friend. Make sure to read the rules, and to not be a faggot

no kys

It's too late Medic, The ride never ends. A lot of us have had the same revelations. Lurk Moar. Welcome to Sup Forums

"wow the ui looks really bad"

/r/Sup Forums is just a bunch of people capping their own posts so they can celebrate something funny they said that they are afraid was ignored here.

okay :(

o shit whaddup

"Dat boi" is easily the dumbest thing that gained popularity here that I can remember.

die

oh shit

You need to be 18 and over to post here redditkun

The meme isn't even dank at all.

And don't talk shit about my family.

Threads like this are a prime example of the cancer we try to avoid here. Please don't make them in the future.

Welcome to Sup Forums.

you need to shut the fuck up

Mods please ban the underage

seems like a really sad place
really digging 9gag the moment

Hmm, subtle.

I prefer Dat Goi

What the fuck is your problem?

I came here when I got tired of Facepunch and it's shitty mods 2bh.

DAT BOI !!

OH SHIT

for you

You have been attacked by the most advanced memetic weapon ever invented in the history of humankind.

Now you became a part of the weapon, Sup Forums opinions will never leave you, sometimes you will regain a bit of empathy, think maybe Sup Forums was wrong and after all they probably are a bunch of virigin NEET faggots, you will lie to yourself and kick rationnality just to think good about yourself, until something happens and you remember ultimately that during all this time Sup Forums WAS RIGHT !

I used to be a 14 year old girl from Laos before i visited this vile, desecrated place.