White family killed in S.A

Even in a country that sees 44 murders a day, the case has left the public horrified.

>Sobbing child was tied up and gagged before being murdered in bath 'because he could identify them'
>The three men assaulted the father with a golf club and blade before shooting both adults
>Family dog had stomach cut open
>Trio worked for the family and said killings were revenge for being badly treated

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2179171/Walkerville-family-murders-Horrific-death-boy-12-drowned-boiling-water-robbers-raped-mother.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Around blacks never relax.

It saddens me that this will never get any media attention.

I wonder if someone here could link this to someone like Donald Trump.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2179171/Walkerville-family-murders-Horrific-death-boy-12-drowned-boiling-water-robbers-raped-mother.html

>black hair
>start eyes
>mexican facial aesthetics

>white

>Trio worked for the family and said killings were revenge for being badly treated

Generally its the opposite despite their claims. Its like feeding a bear. Sure seems tame enough. But when you have something the bear wants and he is still hungry, he will eat you.

You can treat a nigger with dignity, respect, and pay them in abundance but their nature and attitude will never be supressed.

I hope someday we recolonize Africa and this time we exterminate the native shit-people. We were too empathic, we need our hearts hardened to save the world from niggerism.

Any white who stays in Africa is a moron. I do feel bad for them though

I thought we were post-racial now?

you right but in this case which the word bear for chimpanize

>Viana
>Fat mexican looking son
>White

Most of them want to leave, but it´s hard for them to recieve citizenship in Europe or the USA.

Semantics over nomenclature. Why not.

Anyway, this is what Obama aims to turn the USA into. A neggir communist cointry of white genocide. Working pretty well. Every 21.4 hours a white is murdered by a black here. It's a war of attrition.

>‘Women are raped and people are shot every day,’ the opposition Democratic Alliance politician said. ‘But the fact that a 12-year-old was killed is horrific. There will be shock.’

Don't wear your fedora this time around.

What would Mexicans be exactly doing in South Africa?
He is probably Italian

We are white, faggot, shut up.

What's the point at being outraged. The perpetrators will probably "disappear" into some hellhole prison after the "civilized" trial.

And there's no point to sticking to the kind of torture that leaves no marks when the "victims" will never be released.

They'll probably wind up giving gum-jobs to both the prison guards and their dogs.

as white as ahmed and his friend mohammud

The nigs of that land need to be brought back under control and made to pay for their actions.

whiter than you

They were of Portuguese heritage. We have a huge Portuguese community. They mostly came here after Angola and Mozambique got their independence and they had to flee essentially overnight.

No, they need to evacuate the remaining whites and let the niggers devour each other in their native land

No. Africa should be left to rot and no civilized person should step foot on that continent until the savages have killed themselves out or evolved.

F

Dumb yank doesnt understand visas or passport.

>implying fedoras aren't a perfectly acceptable form of hat and people have lost the understanding of hatwear in the late 20th to understand each head needs a different hat
All things made by white culture that are not built to destroy them are Good in nature. It is another slander against the white man to discourage fashion and accessories in favor of niggerwear like do-rags.

Faggots whites will do nothing about this.

>b-but hiterer called me a-an Aryan

Had OP not posted the story behind this, I would have thought you were posting a pic of your fami lia

Careful Vlad,

strong words coming from someone who has village rapists.

>LET'S WALK!

;_;

same goes for you, ibrahim

Mexicans, and akmeds don't seem to care about visas and passports and they're flooding into the US and Europe.

Maybe these people need to just say fuck it and get the fuck out of Africa. They are literally being genocided and they're worried about immigrating legally.

LMAO

white enough for me to prefer you over Indians, Blacks, and Achmeds, sure.

not white enough for me to prefer you over Asians and actual whites.

Why am I not suprised that the killers are niggers?

Because South Africa

Take out the rape and it may as well have been something the cartel did. Theres little difference between you two animals.

Amen, brother. Preach.

This is Mexican-level shit...

Stupid monkeys wanted to bathe in the sun all day instead of working and got called out.
There's no excuse. If niggers can come here illegally and stay, they should do the same, and when you have European heritage, like these do, it's even easier to get citizenship.
Most of these people just have a good life there, financially, and end up staying. It's a risk.
Yes, you're very white, very cucked, and a bunch of faggots.

YES! YES!

>Mexico
>white

>WHITE FAMILY

Just more niggers being niggers....

It never gets old to them so calling them what they are never gets old to us.

Mohamed retourne dans ta cave.

>going to africa for anything

isn't Angola not that bad?

They had a civil war for decades. Think things have improved over the last few years, but it is still quite corrupt and pretty much Africa-tier. They have oil, but very little oil money trickles into the general population. The Chinese also have a lot of fingers in the pie there.

Trump will make sure this never happens.

idk why whites in SA wont move. i feel bad for them but its kind of their own problem since they are too retarded to move out.

>Mexican intellectuals

>>sweden
>>white

I made an infographic about this a while ago

Why would a mexican care?

Only 10 million dead in Congo, at the behest of our countries

:^)

It's very difficult for them to move, very expensive and no leftist government will give a white Afrikaner refugee status or an easy time immigration.
The refugee crisis is about destroying whiteness, not accommodating people in need.

Libcucks would blame the victims for being white and therefore racist and oppressive

Not enough

Bump!