Is it possible to try meth or heroin JUST ONCE to experiment or see how it feels, and then never do it again...

Is it possible to try meth or heroin JUST ONCE to experiment or see how it feels, and then never do it again? Literally just ONE TIME and no more. I have good self control.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/SpontaneousH/submitted/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you can try it once but after a few days you will start to itch for it again.

It's possible, but why risk it?

heroin espically
meth at least makes you want to stop with all the nasty face sores and fucked up teeth

nobody stops heroin without serious rehab help or untill it kills them

it will be the biggest mistake of your life bro

Anything is possible .. including you ending up as an addict destined for the grave ..

you feel emptyness in your life after you tried it, so you want to try it again.
so i would not recommend

Tried almost everything once. Wasn't a fan of heroin or other opiates though. Just made me feel sick.

> I have good self control.

Don't do it bro.

After your first time you'll be thinking "Can I have it one more time?"

ive done both, if you have any self control it is easy..

Apparently, a mate of mine's brother did heroine, hes clean now. Apparently it was the 4th time that hooked him.

Why risk it? I tried cigarettes "just once" got the nicotine itch enjoyed the sensation and all now I smoke a pack a day. Nicotine is about as addictive as cocaine so something like meth or heroin.... Dude I wouldn't risk it. Plus the more you have the more you need to feel the same high as you used to.

I did heroin one time when I was 15, didn't do it again until I was in my early 20's, then I did it a few times a day for around 3 days in a row, then stopped, no help, no withdrawals, never done it again since that. But I was smoking it, not injecting.

Yes, it's possible, even likely. The first bump of coke won't get you high. What leads to addiction is being in an environment that supports the habit, i.e. friends who do coke and keep pressuring you into "one more time".

But like another user said... why risk it?

Apparently nicotines in tomatos. All i ever at is tomatos. well shit

Just do it dont be a fag

I've tried meth once, it was pretty good honestly. I've got pretty good self control and I did crave it a bit a few days later but had no issue pushing past.

Ignorance is bliss

U are a complete retard

I have not a clue about heroin nor do I want to and I wish I didn't have this to say re meth. Yes yes indeed you can however you absolutely must be prepared for it.

First thing you don't do it once it's kind of a weekend ride. I think off 20 bucks the first time I could have gone like six days. Smoke a little at a time because you have no tolerance and when it feels good stop you smoke again when your leveling off. Second your body is going to heat up tremendously you need to drink a lot of water and a lot of Gatorade you are not going to feel thirst keep a schedule make sure you drink every half hour to an hour same with eating make sure you eat 3 meals whatever they are make sure it's protein. Third without a tolerance do not ever attempt to eat it or take it in any other way you'll overdose quicker than you know what to do. You're going to need likely a single day to sleep off the effects after you've been at it for maybe 3 days. Keep in mind even if you smoke once without tolerance you're going to be up for a while literally could be two three days.

Where you run into problems with this is a the withdrawal sucks and is actually what keeps most people on it just so they can feel some level of normal regular use can end up taking months to even attempt to repair the damage caused by lack personal attention. I know I went from two weekends a month to every weekend two couple times during the week as well to doing it everyday before I knew it. I was able to keep it hidden from employment and other potentially interested parties but it is not easy do not fall into it

It not impossible but its a really really really stupid idea. I was able to try meth just once but I have bad anxiety and I could not handle it. Good opiates no. Just dont. you might legitimately need them one day.

SAYS THE GUYS WHO NEVER TOOK DRUGS

I smoked cigarettes on 5 separate occasions... Just 4 cigs a few years ago and never got hooked.

Tommatoes belong to the nightshade family as does tobacco. So yes. However tomatoes have hardly any so its not enough to get addicted to. Also tomatoes aren't smoked so not as much can be absorbed.

>the first bump of coke won't get you high

What stomped nigger shit are you tootin

addiction is caused by the lack of support a majority of the time, so in other words, if you have something to life for, go for it.

Some people are more likely to than others. You're lucky. My point however is that it's always a huge risk. I took it and I drew the short stick.

idk about h but for sure with meth

Hooked, I mean.

Sure. But there can be long term side effects. I suggest sticking to pot

Yup, I've been got all my teeth and I am 50 lb overweight and a near daily user, when I am on.

>Gatorade
>Hydration
Yeah, no. If you're thirsty, fucking drink water, cunts. If you want to drink coke or coffee/sugar-water, don't do it when you're thirsty, treat it as you would a chocolate bar / small treat.

yeah

just don't shoot up. your life will be fucked for a few years

Actually eating tobacco is stronger and definitely not recommended. Think pot edibles

>Also tomatoes aren't smoked
Not smoking your tomatoes...

i am about to try meth for the first time, i got half a g. i only bought it because i couldn't get any speed paste or pills so i am quite experienced with amphetamine and i hope the meth will be similar

Can confirm smoked meth 2 years ago and it was cool but I've never touched it or even seen it since. I guess it depends on what your after in terms of different effects from different drugs. Though slight experimenting with drugs for a few years I found I love psychedelics, and even then I "do drugs" like once a month.

weed doesnt count

Nice trips. They have made me see the light. I'll stop being a pleb. I'm going to start smoking my tomatoes now.

Dipshit this is about a salt imbalance fixing electrolyte level so you don't fucking destroy your heart

Weed is for losers. I do caffeine. It's like meth.

I did meth once. I never had any desire to do it again.

The thing is it was really unpleasant, think ur heart beating 200 times a minute ( or at least it felt that way), having a panic attack, and not being able to sleep for like 30 hours after you take it.

If you're bitchmade enough to take the time to ask a 2017 version of an online chat room about wether you should fucks with the shit; you're not on that level. Getting fucked up comes naturally, don't be a pussy. No one but stupid fucks get addicted to shit, and even if so, as long as you're not a pussy fart fuck ky jelly packing ass type nigga, non stupid fuck and ends up making either drug a habit, you'll still be able to function like an everyday person. Don't be such pussies about doing shit. Most fucks under 30 these days have had parents that fed them riddlin adderall Xanax and so on since before they were 10. You only yolo once

Meth fucktard

Yeah but gatoraids? Better just drink your own piss.

I would imagine fresh tobacco leaf would be much stronger. The curing process does cause a lot of compounds to leeches. Though I wonder why eating cured tobacco would be stronger?

sure can. you feel a horrible withdrawl and comedown the very first time you do it. If any coke is available to you from that first line unto three days later, you won't think twice.

But of course no, I suppose you can't get hooked if your dealer gives you one line, ties you in a straightjacket and brings you food for three days, and then when he unties you all of your family calls to tell you they love you, you're invited to holiday dinner, and your ex wants to try again and admits she was at fault too...etc,etc

can't do anything due to job drug tests, chewing like 5 pieces of nicotine gum rn. you fags don't make it easy.

because by curing it they are actually lacing it with meth.

isnt addiction not your body relying on the drug so to get addicted you need to want to take it more than once

Without a tolerance you're only going to want to put about 1/4 or 1/8 of half a g in a bowl at one time. Don't burn it and keep a towel or something around so you can get the heat down on it real quick otherwise it burns up inside and don't even realize it

I loved ot that one time. I drew a mosaic of eyeballs in like 30 min burning all my prismas down to the nub. I have never been able to draw like that

sucks being a nigger, hey?

if you have self control you would be ok.

Nope. It's is an instant and intense addiction. the need you feel is indescribable. It doesn't ever go away. I've been clean 18 years and I STILL jones for some black tar every few days.

>why don't you stay high forever after taking the drug just one time
>people don't desire to feel good
>addiction is a state of disease, not a class of actions

I know you can get this if you just try user

Kek. Super herbs

you are daily meth uer and 50lb overweight? how is this possible?

Just a well connected cracka.

But yeah.

Murica? I mean doing Murica on top of meth makes sense if he is 50lbs overweight

Yes it is

I always have been big, very muscular and flabby. Very much built like a linebacker. I take care of myself. I dont have any facial breakouts my skin isn't fucked up, Etc.

flabby flip flop flim flams

you do the same amount each day?

I can't speak for heroin, but me and my guys would go out and smoke meth pretty heavy a week or two out of each month for about 6 months total. I never had the urge to go out and do it alone or try to score by myself even though I knew the seller well enough I could have at any time, but I always kind of wanted it at the same time.
Since then I've only gotten hold of some twice in over 15 years. The two times I've done it in those years it wasn't as intense and great as I remembered it being even though I did a ton and I did it alone. I've wondered since then if I more enjoyed the party than the high itself.
Now I would honestly rather get some adderall.

I don't think you'd get hooked after a first attempt, but I also don't typically have an addictive personality. (anecdotal)

It's not hard to maintain or even gain weight on meth, you just have to make yourself eat. Even if you don't want to you make yourself eat something at least once a day.

Jesus christ you fucking faggot candy ass. I've smoked a pack a day for 7 years and I'm not addicted.

Dont become a junkie op, no one likes a junkie

Riiggghht. If you aren't addicted. Quit. Should be easy.

Don't know about heroin but I've done method a few times but not regularly, haven't touched it in over a year and still I feel a craving after seeing a crack pipe, sometimes have dreams were I'm smoking it. So fucking shit. The worst thing is, if it were in front of me right MEOW I'd immediately get it into me.

Dont be stupid.

>method
*meth ffs

> Don't be stupid OP

OP is always a stupid faggot. Moron.

Yeah, you can do so with both. I have, and know a few others who have as well.

this is spot on mostly. i only did meth once and it turned into a 3 day bender culminating with lack of sleep hallucinations and almost getting arrested

Did you want a (You)? Was that it?

I stick to weed, which I can stop when necessary without physical addiction, but in the past there have been times when I drank lots of alcohol frequently, and then started to have mild cravings for it. So, I stopped drinking nearly as much, and now only drink a little on odd occasions.

As for meth or heroin, I think both of those are considered addictive to the point that it only takes one dose to cause cravings afterward. I will probably never use either of them, because of these serious dangers.

Yes, dont believe what these dickheads say. Ive done both meth and heroin. Not inly once but i never got addicted to either. The trick is knowing how likely you are to be addicted and to deny cravings. Also if you dont know where to get more it becomes pretty easy to not get addicted. I personally didnt like meth. Too mych energy and anxiety. Heroin was the best feeling ive ever felt. All comes down to preference

oh and also I have smoked straight tobacco two or three times, but with friends I frequently smoke blunts, which technically have tobacco inside the wrapper which does burn with the weed inside, though i guess at a very small ratio.

A dindu told me he tried Heroin just once,so it's prolly possible

You only get addicted if you are a weak minded faggot with nothing to live for. Had all this shit and more a few times to see what they hype is about. Kinda fun if you have never gone out and lived, it is an alternative for accomplishing anything of note.

Look the reason people are cautioned is because some people will get hooked on one hit. OP could easily be one of those guys.

lol

For heroin check out this reddit users submission history:

reddit.com/user/SpontaneousH/submitted/

if anyone is seriously thinking about trying heroin just once I recommend you read that first.

I guess it is possible but it's also possible you will wake up far from home with your underwear on your head and a shoe in your ass.

Won't happen...

lol it's funny how much this post reeks of a person full of himself who has no fucking idea about what he's talking about

Which? The not getting addicted or the shoe in your ass?

Every decision you make determines the future decisions you will make. Each time you participate in a behavior linked to your reward system you increase the odds of you doing it again.

How many are there that have said they'd do it just once and have done it more than just once? Then, how many are there who said they'll do it once and have actually only done it just once.
My answer to OP is 'not really'.

I did heroid 3 times 5 years ago, felt so good and it was the best sensation out of all the drugs I tried but I never did it again or craved for it. Don't listen to these school kiddos who never tried drugs before, if you are a reasonable man you can try every drug 1-2 times and move on without any difficulties.

>I have good self control
>browsed Sup Forums everyday

Can nyone tget me a point of gear

Dolphinatley

Me and my friend nearly set my street on fire when we hadn't slept for a week and got psychosis and hallucinations from the sleep deprivation, was fun though, don't do it anymore.

I think the coming down period is enough to not make you want to do it again

Duh retard. Just dont buy a bunch n do it all. Drink tons of liquor the night after till u blackout, you will not want it

Why the fuck would you want to try this devilish shit? Are you retarded?

yes

You have to be on heroin for about 24 hours, straight, to become physically addicted. Meaning you have to do it first thing in the morning, in the afternoon, and before bed. Once will not cause a physical addiction. It just won't--that's not how your body works.

It is entirely possible to be a responsible, recreational opioid user for years. Just never two days in a row? You're fine.