Podesta's bastard child

>podesta's bastard child

Other urls found in this thread:

thebreastformstore.com/platinum-seal-classic-breastforms.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nope, just chuck testa

What if he didn't kill himself but instead his murder was framed as such by the Clinton war machine for threatening to expose his role in the plot to kill top US officials to weaken the president, President Trump

Oh fuck off with your conspiracy bullshit and show tits already

>What if
It is.

Bloody hell he really does look like him...

>literally 95% of the dude's song is about ''ending it all''
>fuckers try to put an homicide on case
>as retarded as flat earthers

Oh that's me crossdressing. I hope my rampant faggotry isn't to offensive or triggering for you. I don't have any lewd pics and I'm in bed rn so I won't take any, buts here's a sfw pic

And another

And the upright photo from earlier. I have no idea why it's rotated, it wasn't when i selected it

Balloons or socks?

need see peen

Neither. I got a pair of breast forms from another cross dresser on Kijiji. They bought something more convincing (and bigger) so I got these at a sweet price.
These are them I beleive. They look like them and have a similar white box for storage thebreastformstore.com/platinum-seal-classic-breastforms.aspx

Maybe I'll make a thread tomorrow and take requests. I don't have any good peen pics stored on this device

Well shit. I'd hit it from behind, but you'd the have to keep your shirt on.
Dunno if that's disappoint me. I wouldn't say I'm just a tits man, but I do love me some titties.

I'll be eagerly waiting for that boobs + peen combo ;^)

Hitting me from behind plus the shirt would be necessary because I do my day to day activities as a man and still maintain predominantly male physical characteristics. The crossdressing is explicitly a sexual thing. I've been working to achieve a more feminine body at the gym and through diet though.
As long as I'm wearing a bra my tits hold in place very well. You could definitely play with them like any other ;)
Your patience will be rewarded

Well then, as long as you can moan cutely and manage to be hairless, I could probably handle it.

I would die for you user

Holy fucking shit, they do look alike!

Can't believe he's gone. Still incredibly upset.